What does Sup Forums think of the new Female Godzilla?

What does Sup Forums think of the new Female Godzilla?

>Anno will never finish 4.44

>female godzilla
Japan is a nation that won't reproduce and is fucked up beyond belief, but they'll never give in to sjws and actually make godzilla a chick

Wow, fucking SJWs ruining yet anohter fucking old franchise.

I hate this fucking country. Can't wait til fucking Trump fucks all of you over. Fucking feminazis

they're talking about the movie

every time I rewind the trailer it gives me goosebumps

thank you Mr. Anno

Atomic periods?

I know this is a troll thread but by "she" they probly mean it in the way people used to refer to important inanimate objects in the feminine gender. Ie, callings ships, nations, abstract ideaals and sometimes cars as a "she"

Has Godzilla's sex ever been confirmed? I'm not a repitle/dinosaur/whatever it is expert, but aren't most females in the animal kingdom the hunters?

I thought Godzilla was female.

He's always called a he in the movies

Also hence: King of the monsters

You thought wrong

Only in the 1998 Hollywood version in which Godzilla lays eggs. In the others.. well it's kind of ambiguous where Godzilla Jr comes from.

>Most

No not really. They just point it out in animal docs because it's an oddity when that is the case so you notice it more when they do end up being the hunter.

It's his wife's son

godzilla was always a she

In the Showa series it ain't his
In the Heisei series he either adopted it or fucked some other godzillas aru long ago and FINALLY it hatches

Is that also the case for Donkey Kong Jr?

Every time I see that poster I think it's this nigga

Donkey king sucks

KING of the Monsters not QUEEN of the Monsters

hello Mario

Its gender was always ambiguous. Even the actor who wore the original suit had no idea what gender it was. Also the whole part where it had a kid.

Does that mean she is gonna lez out with Mothra?

only in america

That wasn't its kid

And he's always called he

>implying they haven't already

Broderick Godzilla confirmed she is female. Get fucked Goober Gabbers.

And japan

>she is coming soon
Could just be referring to the movie as "she", like you would a ship.

Burr wasn't in the original

Pretending like G98 matters. Get that garbage out of here.

Have the print that this is from, that's an edit

Fuck this entire PLANET.

qotsa is god tier

It's a poster from the Japanese release of it though

Get fucked sjws

Doujins when?

ya think?

I lold. Almost spit water from my nose and choked

it's definitely most because insects inflate the stats. Really need a herpetologist in this thread

its Sup Forums, its hard to tell when people are joking or dumb now

kpa from TohoKingdom:

"I'd say there's no doubt the original Godzilla was male. For me, the key is to look at what Toho was stating around the time G'54 first came out... In 1954-1955, they were referring to the monster as male (using words like 'he' and 'his'), and in 1956 they adopted the American phrase "King of the Monsters" to describe both the film and the character.

I don't recall ever seeing a direct statement from Haruo Nakajima saying Godzilla was female, and if he did it would be important to know the time and context. Time-- particularly decades-- can cause memories to fade or change. Much of what George Lucas says about STAR WARS today directly contradicts statements he made 20-30 years ago. Once at San Diego Comic-Con a fan asked me to sign a comic book I worked on, and I had no memory of ever having worked on that issue. Memory is imperfect, so if Nakajima was quoted in the 1950s-60s it would have more weight that what he may or may not have said 50+ years after the movie was made. Ishiro Honda and Akira Ifukube contradicted themselves in various interviews; that's just the nature of being human."

"I don't have a problem with a female Godzilla... but Toho and the filmmakers consistently refer to the character (in all incarnations) as male. In the original film, Godzilla (in part) symbolizes the horrors of war... and the Japanese suffered those horrors thanks to the actions of their 100% male military leadership. Going beyond that first film, Kong calls his opponent "Mr Godzilla" in Toho's advertising for KKvsG, in SON OF GODZILLA he is called a "proud papa" (and the Minilla calls him "daddy" in the trailer), Toho's international posters often state "he" and "his", Kaneko described the GMK as male, Masaaki Tezuka said Kiryu and Godzilla were "father and son", and Godzilla is called "he" by Don Frye in FINAL WARS... which would mean that ever Godzilla movie that connects to the first film got the monster's gender wrong. Or that Toho has been consistent on this topic for 50 years."

>Masaaki Tezuka said Kiryu and Godzilla were "father and son"
holy fuck

>she is coming soon

Doesn't he mean the movie?

'98 Godzilla had a scene where they specifically mention HE is pregnant.

LET ZILLA IDENTIFY WITH WHO XE WANTS TO BE SHITLORD

>the new Japanese Godzilla maybe a she based on one facebook page's post
>HURRR SJWS JESUS FUCK THE WORLD
Why doesn't anyone complain about how SJW the 1998 Godzilla movie is? And why can't they reboot Godzilla into a she? If this one is a direct sequel to the very original film, then we never know the gender.

That's what I assumed. But you know the nature of the internet.

Bait? Gzilla has always been female

>always called he
>king of the monsters
keep your bait m8

Nope..

I don't really care. Godzilla was a female in the early 2000 movie and nobody seemed to bat an eye.

I just hope the story actually - revolves - around Godzilla this time and not some irrelevant marine trying to save his family. That shit was boring.

>Everyone getting this worked up

It's referring to the movie itself.

>New
According to the guy who wore the suit in the original it was a girl in the first movie

stop lying, we've disproven this like 5 times

Hey thats what the actor said. And remember the Godzilla we see throughout the other movies is a different Godzilla so technically Godzilla could be either depending on the movie

>always called He
>never ever called she
>multiple interviews say suit actor never said that
yeah no

10/10

if there's a director i'd trust with a gigantic quasi-female monster, it's anno

He only knows how to infuriate a fanbase.

The american version was a female, laid eggs and shit

asexual and officially canonized as seperate creature

>Why doesn't anyone complain about how SJW the 1998 Godzilla movie is?
Because they're too busy complaining about how much of a piece of shit it was.

It was kaijukino

they made it garbage to hide the fact that the japanese dudes were chinese

sublantics

Makes sense, if you think about it.

That's how I took it. Though, I still use "she" that way - like when talking about my car.

Or the fact that in most euro languages Godzilla sounds like a feminine name.

>Godzilla with tits and hair

cool, whatever

KILL IT WITH FIRE

He's obviously referring to the movie itself as a she like you would with a boat or other inanimate objects. We all know Godzilla is asexual, they said so in the Matthew Broderick movie.

That old Japanese design looks so fucking terrible, like a fucking child drew a monster.

Godzilla has a gender?

it's a fucking Radioactive Dinosaur. Who gives a shit what "gender" Godzilla is?

>american version
>relevant

>She

I really hope everyone involved in the SJW and progressive left just die off overnight. They are a literal cancer on the planet.

its refering to the movie

like a fucking ship

Would fuck

this godzilla is godzilla juniors real mother

Godzilla was always a girl, she has fucking children for god's sake. Well outside of the shit 00 Godzilla where it's a hermaphrodite.

Besides they're referring to the movie as she, not Godzilla.

not canon with heisei

>Godzilla was always a girl
no
>she has fucking children for god's sake
not his

This. Do you tip your fedora when you squash a bug? These creatures aren't human, don't make them as deserving to live as people.

No it's not. Godzilla was always referred to with gender neutral pronouns in Japanese. The english dub is what started calling Godzilla a he. They've never cared what gender Godzilla was.

Godzilla Jr. is the only Godzilla to be given a gender, which is male. The original was never given one.

Even back then Jr. was introduced to capture a female audience by making Godzilla more sympathetic after the female viewership of Godzilla vs. Mothra.

American Godzilla be all like:
>Not even with a rented dick!

Who the fuck refers to a movie as a gender? Should say "it's coming soon".

Dam you people are fucking dumb. Godzilla never had a gender and self reproduces like a plant. Aka the new zilla grows from the old one. If these retards start making it so zilla is a female cause mah sjw ill be annoyed. Source. Worked in movies for 5 years when i lived in japan when i was traveling the world.

>new

Considering he's stomping all around NYC without pants, their surprise could be quite justified. "We NEVER expected him to lay eggs."

Giant penis herm iguana. (Just like on my deviantArt page hurr.)

>a nation that won't reproduce
just like every first world nation