India vs Pakistan

India vs Pakistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGGPR8Ey7FY
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

india they dont care about religion and shit

itt the different shades of caucasian

To the rest of the world they are the same. Same location, same skin, same smell.
I realize that they think there is a big difference, but the rest of us don't.
No, really. It's like dark skinned black complaining about VERY dark skinned blacks.
No one else sees the difference.

India.
They give me tech support.

They do, you can't eat any beef products India they'll chop your head off in shall ah plus Indians hate white people after what the Brits have done to their country.

pretty much this.

Oh no lol. They hate white people. Whatever shall we do lol

youtu.be/qGGPR8Ey7FY yeah "tech support" theyre stealing your jobs and scamming innocent Americans everyday for a living. No wonder we are called dumb

DESIGNATED

>indians hate white people
You've never been to India. They have no hatred for whites at all. You don't seem to know much about the history over there. Britian and India parted ways peacefully. No war, no killings, nada.

Go fucking tongue a niggers anus while he fucks your girlfriend you fucking cuck

Nigger

didn't you make this thread a few hours ago, pakicunt?

What all these brown people don't realize is that us white people don't differentiate. There are white people, and then there are non whites. We only see two categories. Brown people think that there are dozens of categories all based on different shades of brown. No. White's, and then everyone else.
I have brown friends who meticulously separate other brown people into many many subdivisions.
No.
Don't bother. Lol
You're wasting your time lol

yeah, they are stealing your $3/h jobs, because they have better qualification

better vote trump, you know, to make your job great again.

See pic related 1/2

See pic 2/2

India is a literal mountain of shit. People defecate in roads.
The government is run by a racist, extremist hindoo religious outfit. Eating or possession of beef is illegal, punishable by law as it is anti-hindoo and anti-indian. Secularism does not exist. People of other religion and lower caste are framed for crimes and lynched.

Both countries are festering shit holes but pakistan is worse because its islamic and full of goat cucks

no we don't.

only white trash people see whites/non-whites

Pakistan was in fact ruled by Greeks, Persians, Turks, mughals and Arabs, too much race mixing guess that's why they are whiter then poo in loos.

India, pakistan is a muslim country

dey took our jobs!!!11

SHITTING

Looks like someone forgot to take his share of daily doze of cow urine. Ranjeet

ZONES

POO IN DA LOO

Incorrect. Almost all whites see only two groups.
I agree that it is ignorant to treat people badly or differently based on color, but I can assure you that we're not making distinctions between 20 different shades of brown. No.

I have Italian friends who refer to some people as non whites and I'm like "Hey buddy, look who's talkin" lol lol

Never!

Oh God thats horrible

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Sikhism?

Italians are caucasian.

who cares?

Keep in mind that the toilets that are being built for these people can be very unpleasant. Most have no light or ventilation.

Why would you think Sup Forums would have an opinion? We're not some hive mind collective of people. It's millions of random anons just hanging out. People like you don't fucking get this site.

What is your opinion?

Generally nice people, there are some extremists but it's quite rare and isolated in India.

Punjabi is basically broken Hindi.

Never fully understood their religion, don't really care since they mostly keep that shit private.

I'm white and I don't view people that way. Does that make me the minority? Have you surveyed many white people regarding their opinions on this matter?

Technically maybe, but they are not necessarily white. Dark skinned Italians are not considered white by white people.

white people may not make a distinction between brown/black whatever, but only for white trash there is white/non-white

up the ladder with the whites, social status is much more important.

on the top of that ladder, it basically makes no difference if you are white trash or black.

that was, what i tried to express

Topkek

Indians are fucking disgusting pigs.

Pakis are as disgusting, but also support terrorists.

The entire region should be nuked to rid us of the headache of the shitskins.

Yes you asshole, I have.
Also, check your history.

Shut up paki! one step above India is still shitting in the street

I had my experience working with poo code monkeys they sure don't know shit about php building guess I hired a white guy and he did the task and it was topnotch, what I'm saying is quality>quantity your kind needs to be purged for being too many eject immediately to Pluto pajeet.

They will probably nuke each other, don't worry.

Really? You think rich white people DON'T discriminate by color? Wow. Wtf.

India is a failed state. Just destroy the entire place and use it for...who the fuck knows. just let it be the empty lot of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

You'll have to forgive me for being skeptical. What evidence do you have, exactly?

they're all just a bunch of curryniggers, only difference between them is the indians worship multiple false gods and the pakis worship one false god. i will give them credit for the partition and going their separate ways though, shows they had more sense than lincoln who should've let the southern rednecks leave.

But not fast enough. And knowing them they'll fuck it up. Do it for them, like the west always has to.

Shit tier b8

Fuck off paki scum.
Indians>pakis

Whites are better. indian/Paki's are shitskin retards.

How many doctors do you run into when you ride a cab? I've run into a lot. Mostly because they'll pass out M.D.'s to anyone in that shithole. Then they get here and they realize their education was absolutely useless. A country full of Dr. Nicks.

The shitskins are scum.

dumbest people on this thread lmao go fuck urself paki

What evidence do I have that well to do whites discriminate against minorities?

Pluto will become brown shit covered matleasers after the dotheads are done with it

does anybody realize google and microsoft, both have indian ceos? pakis just have mothafuckin terrorists that cause nothing more than terror and destroy peace

Ethnically speaking to what you call white are compose to: Aryans Germanics Slavs, Bretons, Basques...
What you call black : Zulus, Somalis, Tutsis, Hutus...
Asians: Mongols, Urgures, Ainu, Yamatos, Tais...
Anything beyond those definitions is mere social convention

The original comment was about most whites distinguish only between whites and non-whites. That's different from what you're saying.

Yes, most whites don't differentiate between various shades of brown. You're either white or not. There is no 90 percent white, 80 percent white, 70 percent white and so on.

Okay, what's your evidence?

Does anyone realize Microsoft and any other company with Indian CEO have gone shit thanks punjabi

If you had a "scale of whiteness" from 1 to 10, with ten being the most white, the people who are legitimate 9 and 10 do not differentiate between 3 and 4 or 3 and 7. No.

Evidence? 55 years of watching white people (like me) completely disregard different "levels" of non-whiteness.

Right one is austroloid-Dravidian actually, 90% of india consist of them in the south they are the masterace with high iq, high hdi basically the high caste.

"The extent to which desis have made an impact in the US was reeled off in the Rajya Sabha — as many as 12% scientists and 38% doctors in the US are Indians, and in NASA, 36% or almost 4 out of 10 scientists are Indians."

Okay, so your evidence is your own observations. Personal observations, not conducted in any systematic manner, are prone to confirmation bias. Not a very reliable source of data. How can you expect anyone to take that seriously?

For instance. On a scale of whiteness I'm going to be a 9.5 or a ten.
When someone who is a 7 on the scale makes disparaging remarks about someone who is a 6 my first thought is that they are, in reality, the same, where as the 7 sees a huge difference.

this thread is absolutely pointless:)

NASA have gone shit too you shithole dweller. Spacex is where it's at

How about the history of England and the U.S. and how non whites have been regarded and treated. Anything ring a bell?

So your contention is that white people take the time to differentiate between the different levels of whiteness and treat all those levels accordingly?
Really? Where do you live?

Kek

stfu cunt dont shit from ur mouth

Oh, sorry, are we not talking about white people today? In any case, it's not really relevant to your point. First you were talking about how white people differentiate between ethnic groups, now you're talking about how non-white people have been treated historically by the USA and UK. Not sure why you're changing the subject.

East or west India is the best.

This pic makes me sick. How do their parents even feel? Fucking degenerates.

No, my point was that they DONT differentiate between the different groups. We consider all non whites as just that, non white, not 20 different levels of white. There are white people, and everyone else is considered non white. That is what I said.
I'm not defending the behavior, I'm just being honest about what white people do.

Pajeet my son, you must choose

wo mere wawa,
ye mere wawa,
amitabh bachan wawa!

Indians are shit.

scum

of

the

earth

and there is no difference between them and pakis.

none.

And both of their men wear faggy freddy mercury mustaches. They think it makes them look masculine. But it just makes them look like 3rd world fags.

What? No, don't put words in my mouth. The implication of what he's saying is that the majority of white people don't differentiate between various ethnic groups. I just want to hear his evidence.

Lol "Third world fags"
That's hysterical

Okay, once again, what's your evidence? If it's your own observations, then I'm sorry, but that simply isn't reliable from a scientific standpoint. I feel like we're talking in circles here.

you are correct, but Sup Forums is full of lower middle class white kids all into their stormfront.

I fucking hate those monkeys

Their food ia shit

Their life is shit

I don't want to go

I hope a meteor kills them all

>Designated shitting streets
I once thought it was a joke.

Let me clarify. I'm saying that very white people don't differentiate between the different levels of non whites. White people differentiate between whites and non whites, but not between the many levels of non whites. A person who is a 10 on the whiteness scale does not recognize a difference between a 4 and a 5. That is what I am saying. If you need evidence it's all around you in everything we say and do.
And again, I am not defending this behavior, I am simply admitting this is what we do.

I can't just.. just stop it. No more.. please.

You feel like we're talking in circles because you keep demanding evidence that white people are racist and group non whites together. Your evidence is human history

Shut up.

Stop trying to make white people sound good. We're racist. And it's fine. Because we have a reason to be.

The indos and pakis are gross. Even when they're americanized, grew up here, are all Kal Penn and such,they're still all 1st generation and gross.

So give up on the explanations. The vermin deserve no such consideration.

No, you made a specific claim.

>What all these brown people don't realize is that us white people don't differentiate. There are white people, and then there are non whites. We only see two categories.

Were those your words? I ask for evidence and you give me vague and evasive claims about human history. Don't be a coward. Just tell me you don't have any real evidence and we can be done.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all!

Nobody cares. stop talking about it

white people are racist. and it's a good thing.

By the time they do, Europe is gonna be Nigger-Muslim paradise already.

stop talking in collectivist terms and generalising