For the last month or so...

For the last month or so, a large group of little shits between 13-16 or so have decided to spent their afternoons at my doorstep. They are noisy, they litter, the smoke of their joints gets in the house and disrespect my elderly blind mother. Calling the police is not really an option since by the time they arrive they are long gone.

What can I do to make them go away? I need ideas because nothing "regular" seems to work.

Maybe they'll be gone in a week or two, when their vacation ends, but I prefer to be ready if this situation persist.

Don't be a faggot op. Go smoke with them and close the windows.

Stand there recording them. Any time they ask wtf you're doing, just smile at them. Don't say anything. Just stand there recording them.

If you wanna take a step forward put the recordings on youtube.

It'd creep the fuck out of them and they'll leave.

Shoot them

Pepper spray then

Lure them into your house with candy and then when they get in lure them to a closed off area of your house and knock them out, afterwards you should strip them of their clothes and lock them in the bathroom for 2 hours and then when the 2 hours ends walk in with a bucket of ice cold water and throw it at them, leave them there for another 5 hours and then you can take each one out of the bathroom slowly killing them one by one leaving at least an hour or two between each time you kill one of them.

Replace the candy with drugs.

This. Legally they're trespassing, and unless they're niggers no one will give a damn if they die.

I might try this, as stupid as it sounds.

I don't live in 'Murica.

*United States of America.

*Fucking bullshit fake ass corrupt murica.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. But if the slave survives a day or two, he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money.

why not just go out there and tell them to GTFO? you can scare them away by holding a big knife and step out on your porch and tell them they are legally trespassing and you have the right to defend your property.

I can't argue with you there.

Random bible quote time ?

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Op just run outside with a bird costume on and scream YOU ARE ON THE GROUNDS OF THE HOLY GOD OUR SAVIOR KEK!!!!! BOW DOWN OR LEAVE HETHENS!!!!! and then just start fucking screaming at them and crying and they will leave

>Screaming
Reeing*.

Wait isn't that a contradiction ?

Simple
>get your gun/buy a gun.

>Walk outside with your gun

>tell them to get the fuck off your property.

>cock your gun and wait

The bigger the gun the better the results.
If they're not buying it then keep da fucker on your property until the police arrive.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days.

The third bee is a wasp.... it's a yellow jacket. Not a hornet

Flash bang grenade. There are some tutorials for making DIY versions online, but I haven't seen them in a long time.

Genesis 1:29
And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

Ummm weed ?

>Third bee.
It's a wasp you fucking autistic americunt.

dude, that's fucking easy. just weird them out. You could just be that craaaazy uncle, who eats lollipops on his doorstep with his shirt tucked into his underwear and uncomfortably touches those younglings. You will need acting skills though.

holy fucking shit i just did that
fucking check'd

WITNESSED.

SHI T

QUINTS

Quints of truth. Since I am an actor, this will have to be the method.

Any tips for weirding them out? I can really think about this myself, but it's better to have other people's insight.

I got this, OP. Jizz into balloons, and open a window. Throw it from an angle that it hits them. Bingo.

Oh wise user, may I ask you a question?

checkemmmmm

very well, but make it quick

maybe add some of those creepy old dolls everyday, so that they begin to suspect this place is weird

Is OP a faggot, o' wise user?

yes

Thank you o' wise user.

PRETENDFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off normie scum.

*Faggot

Are you fucking kidding me?
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know
Try lurking more faggot

Are you that low in intelligence that you have to spout out an insult that is on of kindergartner level
user you can so much better than this but you throw all of that talent away like a little fucking degenerate piece of scum.