twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol there he is

Nice song you got there OP

bump

That's a cute ducko

Bump

lol look at him

man dem innit

How old do you have to be to enter clubs around Europe?

I land in London three weeks before turning 21.

18 in uk, some countries 16

act like a local to get into the good clubs

what are some of the more danceable, club-ready Aphex Twin tracks?

none aphex twin is shti

What a dunk.

> im too cool to like mainstream edm bangers, song has to be from some ironic producer named DJ Dishsoap or DJ Toenail and include samples of goose honks and industrial vacuum cleaners

youtube.com/watch?v=ETo58bZt8mE&t=1904s

Have quite literally listened to like 7 hours of UKG overnight.
youtube.com/watch?v=btgr8FeX2x4
youtube.com/watch?v=2Uwdv0h79Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=G7_wGXRfV6E
youtube.com/watch?v=l19sdrhWlRM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytm57AUo0rA
youtube.com/watch?v=PoGTyO1dzVg
youtube.com/watch?v=XgLlOGY492U

And this one Jungle one.
youtube.com/watch?v=KHtRmNQx5uk

post minimal techno:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofWQE4SZrkQ

shiiiet mane

youtube.com/watch?v=i5Lrpt_gDvo

I'd like to know why?

any ill man in?

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Gu7CXfRdA

wanted to go out tonight but my throat's closed up

get well soon mucka!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XzMbELd2bL8

youtube.com/watch?v=yRasG7AVVno

weighty

youtube.com/watch?v=mAO4ydB_-2k
youtube.com/watch?v=HLNLYboL2eA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz8XQDAGR5w

been listening to a decent amount of kromestar lately but i wish he'd bring iron soul back, he was so good at grime

nice

where is poptepipic user he posts nang tunes

lol look at him

you have shit taste in garage, tbqh

Be nice to ninj

Marshmello killed monstercat for me. God damn he made the label filled with cancerous people, and promoted creativity and guys like bustre and au5 and fractal, but this made it terrible. The fan base is filled with 12 year olds and people who think they're intellectualls. OWSLA, disciple, hospital, Ram, viper, MTA, and so many others do it better then monstercat now.

you are completely right on monstercat. not even back in 2010 when i got into EDM i liked it, but at least stuff was original. now its just cancer

ill be honest, im wearing my disciple shirt right now. great label. OWSLA would be perfect if they went back to their roots instead of all this weird hipster garbage theyve had going on for the past year

moody good can do no wrong. hes a legend

When he was in 16 bit, they made some of the most brutal songs in 2011 with dinosaurs and their machine gun remix. That song hotplate was originally a 16 bit track but Eric took over and made the rest of it. The garage he makes is insane, and that skrillex Id needs to be released. OWSLA is craving for its roots to come back

yeah that skrillex ID is massive. his MTGFYT mixes were all savage and i hope he releases everything in them ASAP

skrillex has talent to make his label top notch, but he has to make it like it was originally, and delete those Spanish comments

how's every1 doing 2day?
I just failed yet another maths test hehe
youtu.be/sP4o9veYykg

t's like those snailedit mixes. We are still waiting for that skrillex collab and squishy riddim. MTGFYT is insane and that opening track in the third one could be in a OWSLA mix anytime soon

Original London Pirate Radio is a GOAT channel

Disciple is bad ass now. They're stacked with guys like oolacile, phase one, a newer virtual riot, myro, and maybe bukez if he'll release again. Monstercat created that behemoth and they'll watch a demise any time soon.

You're completely right with owsla. Skrillex still makes it well, but it has to stop with the hipster BS. At least BA and ghastly and KTN are still there. But no more mark johns or star slinger. Give me the rusko and Nick Thayer and moody good instead of marshmello

i support disciple taking over monstercat. i always loved virtual riot and im glad hes adopted this new riddim sound and is embracing it.

and yeah im glad barely alive is making waves on OWSLA now. glad to see actual dubstep on there again like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fev8XOGONh8

ghastly is great and im happy hes on, and of course KTN, but i really wish he'd try to go back to his old roots too. occult classic was meh at best, it was the remix album that really did it for me.

and yeah FUCK mark johns/star slinger/hundred waters

just needs to ditch all the new shitty hipster artists hes got on and let alvin risk/KTN/porter robinson/dog blood/m machine start releasing again

Owsla is still good even looking back. Sub focus, rusko, marshmello(yuck), must die, snails, joyride, nghtmre, koan sound, and Dillon Francis all on the label just shows it's power. But they need to reunite Alvin risk, porter Robinson, and try and get netsky.

As for monstercat, it's one terrible label now with budding artists, but keeps losing it to get some big names guys like max styler or Nervo

must die, snails, nghtmre, koan sound are great

joyryde is fucking awesome, discovered him recently and have been loving everything. never was a fan of dillon francis

alvin risk barely produces anymore, which sucks. porter robinson is literally my favorite artist regardless of genre but i wasnt a fan of spitfire EP, hope his new album makes a debut on OWSLA tho

i honestly dont hear much from monstercat anymore. the only artist i actually enjoy who is on there and is BIG on there is pegboard nerds and i only like a few by them

Shut the fuck up.

>glad to see actual dubstep on there again like this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fev8XOGONh8

You, especially, can get the fuck out.

Seriously, are we being raided or something?

fuck off hipster asshole

Snails is doing that huge red rocks appearance this October. He should have a album out soon. Joyryde used to be 1/2 of let's be friends, but now he makes bass house and dubstep. He's insane, especially with this song
youtu.be/8bCkadgRskA

Alvin risk releasing a song is rare. But he makes some sick dubstep/House/Whatever.

Porter needs to come out of the shell, and has to make his original stuff combined with the worlds Shit.

Monstercat recently released a PBN EP, and most likely will be used in more minecraft videos. That label let go of Au5, but koven of all people joined it. How foolish are they

are we being "raided"?

youtube.com/watch?v=qeVi7q9hkIY

you first faggot

This isn't the place to talk about this horseshit. Make your own thread.

this is the edm general. are you new?

No, you shut the fuck up

snails has a big album this year, will have his skrillex collab on it so thats something to look forward to this year. joyryde is awesome, but im not actually a fan of hot drum. this is my fav by him: soundcloud.com/enjoyryde/joyryde-fuel-tank

soundcloud.com/enjoyryde/the-box this is my second fav. both have been on repeat since i discovered them. hope he gets fully signed onto OWSLA

porter MIGHT have a new album this year. 3 years between spitfire and worlds, and now its 3 years after worlds and hes doing all this madeon shit, so know the fuck knows

yeah the issue with monstercat is their music is mostly copyright-free so 11 year olds use it in their minecraft intros. creates a snowball effect that just devolved into mindless nonsense

>asking dubman and possibly ninj if they are new
>using edm as a descriptor without any hint of irony at all
>trying to posture in bleep and accuse people of being new after posting the baitest of the bait tunes and discussing, indepth, the baitest label of all time

weeeeew lad

seriously this is not the place for your type at all and what you're doing is obnoxious

Snails should have it, and if it comes out, it must be on owsla. Skrillex should promote it to the max. To add on, I hope
For wavedash, barely alive, getter EP with nick colleti, joyryde, slander, and maybe phiso all being signed and releasing something.

Yeah, porter must have a album in store. We know teddy killerz, wilkinson, Camo and krooked, and sub focus should and will release an album this year. If he does make one, no madeon bullshit unless it's good, try to get daft punk on it, and have some good appearances by guests

You are completely right with monstercat. Savant has all his rights to say why he doesn't find mcat as a good label to grow on

hey there fella, I believe you're in the wrong thread, would you (and the other dude you're engaging) kindly make an EDM thread on Sup Forums? see, this is BLEEP, no EDM, big diff. there champ

>their music is mostly copyright-free so 11 year olds use it in their minecraft intros.
>mfw I've used their music in my cs:go videos before

looks like it la, maybe innocently though

i think some Sup Forums boys were misinformed and stumbled in here

youtu.be/nfiqGwaOWo0

Porter is god tier

dream OWSLA lineup would be wavedash, barely alive, skrillex, KTN, nghtmre, QUEST, getter, zomboy, porter robinson, virtual riot, excision, kayzo, gammer, ghastly, borgore, dubloadz, joyryde, k?d, crankdat, and valentino khan

i read online porter and madeon have nothing else they made besides shelter, and that was just a one-off. theyre back to their own respective studios. and because of unreleased porter songs like "she heals everything" its possible we might be getting a solo album this year

>savant
i love savant. dont listen to him much anymore but the dude is one of the best sound engineers in the game. way too underrated.

soundcloud.com/neanderthaule
btw check out my soundcloud. i dont "upload" anything but i have tons of mixtapes/mixes reposted + original. also my "likes" have tons of stuff you might like or havent heard yet

Ninj has always been an autist desu he's like "that guy in your group of friends

Sup Forums literally thinks we listen to EDM because they apply that moniker to all house and techno and stuff
They can't tell the difference between /bleep/ and America Monstercat festival garbage.

whats your favorite owsla tune?
youtube.com/watch?v=p2OF2BkoYTg

i like aphex twin, am i patrician

Quick were being raided
Post anime girls

Remove borgore, add in brillz, and maybe slander. Other then that, it's a stud lineup. But excision has rottun, zomboy isn't going anywhere soon, and skrillex won't put dubloadz on possibly. I'd be more excited to see skrillex doing another mothership tour and milo and Otis releasing a fucking EP after all these years.

wew

here you go fellas

nice meeting you!

i only like the dubstep borgore does, not his rap shit. slander/brillz are good. excision does have rottun/firepower and zomboy has NSD but i hope he is at least in a compilation. dubloadz is fine on disciple but i wouldnt mind a few OWSLA singles.

as long as skrillex does said tour and makes a stop or two in new york ill go see him. and i dont even recall milo & otis EVER releasing an EP

Fuck off retard

>pards
lls
youtube.com/watch?v=8x4u8AnZowE

It just redirects me back here

Milo and otis really got a shot at the big time thanks to skrill if im being honest

Milo and Otis only had one, and that was when killagraham was a thing. Still think that owsla missed a big chance with getting OK on there, and letting go of koan. Also, mothership tour should happen again, and another red rocks round. Also, id kill for a lego version of that thing he used for the tour. Looked so alien like and epic

fucking rude asshole

why does Sup Forums plebs love raiding generals

gotta say for being 13 yr old retards they know their shit. look at them discussing their minecraft music labels lmfao. maybe you should approach the Wire to get a Wire Teen mag going

Seriously kill yourself and your manchild music

still surprised skrillex dragged milo & otis/killagraham onto his recess album. seems really random for his debut fucking album. youd think he would have more mainstream names on it.

i mean if skrillex is going to be at mysteryland again this year im going to see him with a friend of mine since he was here last year. he tours a lot but sticks to big festivals which sucks. havent seen him live yet but i must. same with porter but ive actually seen porter live, i just need to again

it can get frustrating desu, worse is that a lot of these types are horribly stubborn

youtube.com/watch?v=MBdn0_9u1yY

>maybe you should approach the Wire to get a Wire Teen mag going
There's already a Sup Forums meme where they say that Wire only covers mainstream rap and Top 40 music and is not even a legitimate magazine, just a crappy "ezine" being run by some user out of his basement trying to rip off pitchfork.

cbeebies records lls

Recess wasn't too bad, but I would have expected Kanye or Zedd or huge fucking names, but it was solid.

the biggest names on that album were the k-pop artists. i watch skrillex live whenever he does shows and someone happens to record the whole thing. im glad to see he still plays dubstep/riddim, gives me hope he'll stop making rap songs and start making bangers again

I watched some of the live events he did and they're incredible. He mixes in the songs so well, and gets the crowd going in that one performance in red rocks

Just report these fags for spamming I vet it's just one guy talking to himself trying to rile bleep up

holy shit I knew this would happen one day lls

youtube.com/watch?v=1jSWf8yQ3p8

>Sup Forums """"memes""""""
>slandering and delegitimizing a half decent music source for underground music so they can continue to circlejerk pitchfork

Why am I not even surprised?

lls

youtube.com/watch?v=SeMLZLp3hOg

sade :ok:

hey do you think if i finish this and think of a zany DJ name Slav will post it

clyp.it/lwmwl4ul

He made waiting, which was close to being dubstep. He's in a phase right now. I think he's going to return, but the fan base is filled with 12 year olds still, and has too many fucking Spanish commenters on there. I think after the all is fair in brostep fiasco, he didn't want to do another one of those incidents

>paying to read aurora's opinions
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

she writes for Wire now?

she had like 3 things published all year lmfao. one of like 75 contributers or summat so shut up

wire is still better than the competition. their reviews aren't even the main attraction. the features, the interviews with tons of great artists, and the compilations that come out are top notch tiny mix tapes? the quietus?
nah, they don't even come close

waiting was whatever. not a fan of that kind of music so i didnt care much for it. and i hope this "phase" fucks off soon. he used to be my favorite artist, but after all this rap shit and when i discovered porter's worlds album he just dipped right off the scale.

and he will ALWAYS have spanish commenters on his shit because EDM is extremely popular amongst that crowd. any big EDM star's youtube comments are 90% spanish, same with their facebook posts.

i loved all is fair in love and brostep, that and ease my mind were my 2 faves off that album

Waiting felt okay, but not good enough. He has to return because those collabs with moody good and snails show that he still makes it, but he needs to come back with the original dubs.

You're right about the Spanish stuff. What's worse is that I took French over Spanish and had no choice, so I'm fucked over.

If anything, I'd kill for a phiso/skrillex song. Brutal as fuck

>waaah our bleep bloop music is different! you pards are lame!
why are brits so delusional? kek

shush, this isn't a pard vs bong, as much as I love those
this is one or two epic rusemen discussing minecraft music in a respectable thread dedicated to underground club music

sad really

TQ is p good, i rate them a lot. john doran is like that well-read, angry teacher that everyone had in school who was still endearing and lovable

Yea she curated the year end list personally

Owsla should do a good compilation mix this year, and avoid the mess like last time. It should have some ID's, maybe some kayzo, DnB, Valentino Kahn, and a skrillex remix or song that isn't some rap or trap bullshit. Other then that, the label is slowly repairing itself

A collab I'd kill for is probably phiso and virtual riot, or KTN and bassnectar

what do people see in skrillex anyway
he's LITERALLY a shitty student night dj
at least flava d has some dignity lls

shut the fuck up you melon
didn't you admit in a past thread that you've never actually read an issue of the wire before?

i don't know why you think you're qualified to give an opinion on it lmao

All this chat of dubstep I don't see any decent tunes

some highlights from last year
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ov4pD7mZqo
youtube.com/watch?v=bZzZbz5mMSU
youtube.com/watch?v=m7nmaPItGFU
youtube.com/watch?v=liOZy09qwr4
youtube.com/watch?v=9CsJTk7AwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=iF-5tvaVmvk

OWSLA does a big compilation every year. last year's WWB was the best theyve done so far so id love to see what theyve got in store this year.

id love to see kayzo make a proper introduction into OWSLA, since hes top 5 favs right now for me. valentino khan will always be one of my favs.

phiso and VR would be crazy, would say KTN x VR but they already remixed without a trace on ALT CLASSIC. maybe even have VR remix jot

lls these bait picks