You had one job Marvel

You had one job Marvel...

>Asgard more like Compton

>turn aryan beauty into a negress
Absolute disgust

Nah senpai, Chocolate Valkyri is waifu tier

Wouldn't bother so much if I didn't know she was a BLM supporter and black supremacist

lol chill bub

So you saying we was Vikangz and shet

I honestly couldn't give less of a shit

I don't really care from a "muh spooky scary sjws" perspective, but I would much rather an aryan qt in the role.

Is it just me or is this happening a lot more to female characters than male characters lately?

And if so, how long before some white woman mentions it and shit blows up again?

I honestly have no idea how anyone could ever defend this? It has nothing to do with racism, it doesn't matter what skin color you are, this is just dumb and forced. It's Nordic mythologie and gods, she was clearly blonde with blue eyes in the comics.

Why do this?

It honestly makes me fucking mad.

This pic legitimately made me chuckle and say "what is this shit?" The longer I looked, the more blacks I found.

They are not even hiding it anymore. Literally.

>It's Nordic mythologie and gods
You must be pissed about nearly everything in the Thor movies then, cause just about nothing but the names are accurate and even then not really.

It's not Norse mythology. It's comic books that are very loosely based on concepts from Norse mythology.

Still, it would be like making Leonidas black in 300.

They made Heimdal the whitest God (who was literally so pale that shines) into this.

This is the future you chose, merifats.

I'd bet my entire life savings that you're the same people who whines on twitter about Exodus and God's of Egypt

>It's not Norse mythology. It's comic books that are very loosely based on concepts from Norse mythology.
Which was the point of my post.

>Still, it would be like making Leonidas black in 300.
Butler isn't Greek. I dunno, feels weird to care about skin color but not more specific nationalities or ethnicity when those also things you can distinguish visually. Seems like a half measure, Red. Oh and with Leonidas you at least have the argument of being based on a real person, Heimdall is not.

>Heimdall
>not real

As a devout norse pagan I am offended by this post.

Nordic, more like Swedish nowadays amirite!?!

What? Why would I whine about those? Cuz we wuz kangs and sheeit?

Holy shit man, what an ugly bitch.

what makes u say that senpai

But Idris is a great Heimdall, and probably my favorite amongst Thor's cast.

Basically all norse gods were based on some real persons with nordic ethnicy. I mean they have distinctive and clear description of how they look like. Making non-black character black is another way of pushing the stupid ideas of BLACK ROLES MATTER

>its OK when blacks do it

Loving every laugh

He may be a good actor but he can't be norse god

>Basically all norse gods were based on some real persons with nordic ethnicy.
Okay, who is Heimdallr based on?
Please show that "all" Norse gods are based on real people and that all of those people are "nordic."

>As a devout norse pagan

My sides are in orbit

They all white because as I wrote they have distinctive and clear description of how they look like.And yes they are based on reall vikings cuz they do look like reall vikings and not Cthulhu
You stupid cunt read the whole post and don't take out words of context

You really can't be this fucking stupid.

There's only one God, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

You're a dumb fucking chinese water deer, is what you are.

>Giving a shit about Thor
Even Elba hated Thor, it's the least loved part of the MCU. Stop whining faggot, it's shit.

I doubt Norse people would worship a black african Heimdall when they probably didn't even know black people existed.

They just imagined and portrayed Gods with features similar to them, Nordic and Caucasoid features, in the same way that Zulu Gods were imagined and portrayed as having the features of black people.

You know that asking for evidence of something doesn't mean I support the opposite position, right?
user just made claims, and now I'm asking for the evidence of those claims.

Relax nigger.

I read the whole post, how come you didn't answer my questions though?

>And yes they are based on reall vikings cuz they do look like reall vikings and not Cthulhu
That's not how logic works. If you think that proves a specific Norse god is based on a specific, real person that had lived then you're fucked in the head.

So blacks have to leech on other people's culture now? Lol, not racist at all.

Thor franchise will die after IW anyway

Well Vikings knew black people existed because it was circa 1000 A.D., not pre-history 'caveman' times. But whether or not Heimdall is black is not the point of my questions.

It's like anons saw I was asking things and that I was in opposition to the other user, so therefore my questions must be rhetorical traps to prove my argument that nigger Heimdall is fine. But they aren't, I mean I don't really think any of the Viking gods would be African looking. user made claims and I just asked for them to be backed up, and these are questions of history which don't matter to the Thor movies anyway.

Comic/MCU Thor takes hints from Norse mythology, but it isn't an exactly copy. They aren't aliens for one, Odin didn't raise Loki, Loki is probably too evil, Odin cautions Thor about going to war. Fucking Odin tells someone not to rush into war, think about that. But oh no, a black Heimdall? Better suddenly care about accuracy to Nose mythology in the Thor world.

He was probably referring to the theory that norse gods were originally semi-legendary kings or warriors that were deified over time.

Are you seriously this autistic?

This is an idea surrounding many religions that has been around since always, it's a common and widely accepted theory that religious Pantheons derive from old heroes and founders of nations who have been mythified into becoming Gods or divine protectors. Heroes like Gilgamesh could have been very well based on real people, in this case it could have been a formidable soldier or a military commander but of course his actions were all exaggerated.

How can this be so hard for you to understand?

I think they defend it the same way other people defend Scarjoko Kusanagi or other race/gender swaps in established characters.

Casting a white person as Motoko makes sense because in the original movie her body is just a shell and it's made to look caucasian

>Well Vikings knew black people existed because it was circa 1000 A.D., not pre-history 'caveman' times.

I grew up in Spain.

I didn't see a black person (except on TV) until I was 10 years old.

The average Nordic peasant and fisher in 1000AD not only would never see a black person in their lives, they couldn't even imagine how they looked.

Raiders and merchants, that's more probable, yet still it would have been rare.

>So you saying we was Vikangz and shet
Yes

Delusion.

ok pay up

i just don't fucking CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off.

Casting a black alien makes sense because aliens aren't people.

I suppose Tilda Swinton is a convincing Himalayan man too?

They cast Cate Blanchett as the wrong character

nice bait
if perchance any god you speak of is...
how does this god dress?

fuckyou anyways for making me reply

Nordic aliens, though.
Frankly, casting ScaJo of all people to play the Major makes little sense. Btw, Shirow's drawings are too stylized, and his females look like they are from the same animu race.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Why doe nigs have a big problem with culture appropriation and whites liking and acting like negroes, but have no problem with black appropriating white culture and black washing white funny books and movies?

>I grew up in Spain.
>I didn't see a black person (except on TV) until I was 10 years old.

LMAO

The Real Aryans are Turkish looking you retard.

Learn some fucking history.

Come on now, no need for racism, she's a beautiful black lady, all you whiteboys only wish you could get someone as beautiful as her.

Why does /tv fall for bait this easily? You know you're giving them the free attention they want.

On /v they're going crazy. Dice was like

>How do we create controversy for the game?

>I know! Nigger on the cover.

They bit harder than a great white shark.

Krager#KSTEW4EVER

Wow stop spreading it you fucking imbecile now the summerfags are going to shitpost as krager

Yet not a single one of us will pay a cent to watch that crap anyway.

No.
Boredom, I believe. Some people like a "debate" that goes nowhere. Not my thing, anyway.

>How can this be so hard for you to understand?
Yeah thanks, I understood all that before this thread. I just asked for the evidence that Heimdall is a historical figure. Even you just offer up "could have been" but that's hardly convincing.

Again, asking for support of a position doesn't makes I support the opposite position or that I don't understand the position.

Please tell me your childhood experience being presented as evidence is a joke.

>they couldn't even imagine how they looked
Human with black skin, wide nose, and lankier limbs. Give them some credit.

>Raiders and merchants, that's more probable, yet still it would have been rare.
Well a 62 ship fleet raided Muslim "Morocco" and that's just one raid, but yeah you agree Vikings had scene black people.

But none of this has to do with black Asgardians.

>Nordic aliens

You wrote "nigs" but I think you meant "far left millenials".

I don't know who Heimdall is, but Valkyrie is based on Brunhilde, who was based on a real germanic princess.

Also I like Idris Elba.

I found that too. Norse history is neat.

Sif was planned to be black at some point so she could be Heimdall's sister.
Anyone think Valkyrie will end up as Heimdall's sister or is too racist for people today to make the only 2 black Asgardians siblings?

I think Thor is gonna end up banging whoever ends up being Heimdall's sister since it gives Heimdall more involvement in the movie. I can see them giving Thor a black love interest too. It's a shame, because Sif deserves it. It's her one character trait, it better pay off. I hope that if the black woman is a love interest, and how can she not be, it's for Banner. An Asgardian that's the leader of the Valkyrior might be able to fuck Hulk, then you can have fish out of water humor with Banner and Heimdall.

Derived from the Alans you dumbshit.

Dark eyes and dark haired with tan or light skin.

WHY DO THEY HIRE UGLY NIGGERS!?!?!?

It's as if they do that just too extra piss people off. Atleast hire an aethstetically pleasing nigger if they exist.

None of what you said makes any sense

calm down?

Tilda Swinton is playing a Himalayan man. What's hard to understand?

Pictured: Tilda Swinton.

If you're confused about my feeling that a black norse alien is comparable to a white asian robot, I can't help you there.

I don't watch any movies if they have niggers anymore. I just know they get hired because they're niggers

Heimdall's cameo in Avengers 2 was the best part of the whole movie. Whited out eyes, pleading with Thor, blaming him for sending them all to hell.

>talking about historical aryans and not the current usual meaning
You're just arguing semantics like a fucking sperg.
Off yourself before your disease spreads.

>Tilda Swinton is playing a Himalayan man. What's hard to understand?
Not even comparable to the Motoko situation. Even though Motoko is japanese, the body she has is that of a white caucasian woman in her OWN animated movie.

Actually Idris Elba does a pretty good job as Heimdall

R A C I S T

It's not a comparison to Motoko, Jesus man check what thread you're in.Color swapping a character, regardless of the motivation, is argued for or against with generally the same principles each and every time.

"It's wrong because a white character should stay white"
Says one guy.

"It's wrong because a Himalayan character should stay Himalayan."
Says another.

"It's wrong because a male character should stay male."
Says yet another still.

It's the same fucking arguments, only sides seem to shift depending on ulterior motives with some.

marvelcuck will certainly defend this gorillawashing

#OscarsSoJewish