IQ test

IQ test
If you cannot solve this, you are below average intelligence or you are underage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnE_sO7PbBs
youtube.com/watch?v=xnE_sO7PbBs
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't read

Alright

b8

50 units squared

>prove me wrong, nothing says pic is to scale

youtu.be/xnE_sO7PbBs

If you think this question is bait please leave this thread and continue mindlessly masterbating to traps/kids/flurries/etc, replying to 'get' threads and so on.

It's simple, the answer is:

CONVERT NOW YOU FUCKING KUFFAR SCUM OR YOU WILL GO TO HELL INSHALLAH.

Area of half the box (a x b) minus area of a full circle Pi x r^2

Nah noone is this stupid

100-20pi square units

Nice try but it isn't fully half. Notice the bottom left site.

short side 10, therefore large is 20, cause it fits 2 circles

you stupid whore that upper right corner is complicated , no one learns that in highschool or below

This riddle is so easy, you can also only post the upper right part to test skills.
With fundamental knowledge in calculus, everybody can solve it.

Close, but the lower left of the rectangle isn't shaded.

Area of the triangle - area of the circle?

I was never good at math, but that seems to be what you are asking.

Dat filename

Well nigga check yo' rights cus it's part of my fuckin' 10th grade maths course.

You sure about that?

OP's just fucking with you anons, he clipped off the lengrh of one of the sides..

around 18

>>prove me wrong, nothing says pic is to scale

Dumb Fuck

19.50 ?

Since the shaded area is literall half of the rectangle, I can change the area to be split down the middle instead of diagonally. That way the area is only the difference of 10*10 - π(5)^2 = 21.5

That's part of the question m8.
Otherwise it's 7th grade shit.

Not fucking this again.
The answer involves either using geometry and trigonometry or intergration using trig substitution

10*2=20

anyone out of middle school could answer this with some research but that's besides the point, this doesn't "test" anyones IQ or intelligence like OP claims.

That one is much easier...
They're not the same at all...

As if realising that 10+10=20 makes it any fucking harder you twat

Yes.

if it's a perfect circle, you can figure it out with the diameter being 10 meaning 2 visually equal circles would be 20 width.

but then again i think that's the bait you're setting for me... oh well.

FFS this is taking too long.

To add some points:
integral from x=0 to 5 over sqrt(5^2+x^2)-5 dx
this is the upper right part

Perhaps you can point us all to where it says the pic is (a) to scale, or (b) those are circles and not ellipses - to my eye they look slightly taller than they are wide. Protip: you can't.

or you are uneducated

>this doesn't "test" anyones IQ or intelligence like OP claims.
The test is really if people actually believe this. OP is playing 4d chess and sucking cock at the same time here.

I would have to agree with Rectangle is 10X20 Circles are d10 each.

Triangle is .5 of rectangle. Two circles divided equally, unshaded circle will equal shaded circle.

So it becomes Area of Triangle minus Area of circle with a little fudge factor because part of the triangle is unshaded...

39?

Area of rectangular: 10 * 20 = 200
Area of both circles: 2 * pi * (10/2)^2 = 157.0796
Area outside the circles: 42.9204

Area of the three fully shaded areas: (3/8) * 42.9204 = 16.09515

And fuck finding the area of the partially shaded corner. Just going to say it's like 19 overall.

The fudge factor is the only part that we can't solve lol

hahaha

(10*20)/2 - pi*25 - lower left corner fuck I don't want to calculus right now

Or I just haven't learned how to do it... lel

If the bottom left bit was filled in you could just solve with geometry. But it's not so you have to integrate area under circle. Too lazy to do it on my phone but I know how.

>goes to Sup Forums
>acts holier than thou

Fucking pathetic

I'm stupid s fuck lol

You sure about that? Where is our proof that those are circles? In math you can't trust the diagram to be perfect without proof. That's the most basic rule of geometry.

Subdivide into smaller units. We know what 10 units looks like. Divide that to find single units then tenths of units or even hundredths. Overlay on problem area and approximate

Kill yourself

here it is mister baitlord

youtube.com/watch?v=xnE_sO7PbBs

i guess i kind of solved it

Did approximations ever get you As in grade school?

No. No calculus needed. Divide the object in half vertically and horizontally and subtract the known upper and lower shaded portion.

OP confirmed cuck and this is a copy pasta, here he is asking the same fucking question: youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

the bottom right

Yeah, a few times. Even into highschool and college, what little of the latter I took.

I'm a cabinetmaker by trade, and to me this looks kinda like a cut plan. If I were using this to figure material requirements then I would do as I said here and make as close an approximation as I could.

In my line of work that's just the way it is. You can never be totally precise because you will always lose some to the saw.

appr. 19.56 square units

Height*width/2-area of circle
10*20/2-(pi(5)^2)

Nah but in college or grad school or the real world getting an answer to within .0001 is plenty good enough.

90-18.75pi-25 tan^-1(.5)

If you think this is an IQ test you are below average intelligence or underage.

If you genuinely knew, you'd know that you don't need to integrate anything to get to the answer.

The bottom left corner isn't shaded, you need to take that into account as well.

Seems more like a problem solving and observation test to me.

Properly defining the problem is harder than solving it.

right?

>he never landed a rocket on Jupiter as a student
get a load of this physicist

sounds like you might have just realized you're both underaged and below average intelligence, kiddo

Where are the nipples?

oops nvm not right

that video explains you homos

>masterbating

oh wtf did i just post

It's the exact same question, you retard. kys

/Thread

100-31.25pi square units

You posted niggers.

100 - 25*pi
its easy guys

feelsgood.tiff

circles aren't even touching on the bottom and then it stops at some random point in the lower left side

nice bait though

This is top quality bait OP

arcs are hard though

i study math and the answer is, i don't give a flying fuck about such retarded questions.

come up with something demanding or fuck off

>sage goes in all fields
>use the report feature
>thread reported
/thread

12KN prove me wrong

You could solve it by solving the integral area of a circle (sweeping from right to left and calculating chord area per step in x).

>Do something you haven't been taught to do and have no reason to know how to do or you're a retard.

Sure, user. Whatever you say.

rolling

> implying iq has something to do with knowing math

This thread again?