youtube.com/watch?v=ZfU1gTufDuw
youtu.be/kT6MWr7XeJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoundtrackDissonance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sweet dreams are made of this

He was the best part of the movie, so it's somewhat understandable if they're Americans

sweet memes are made like this

sweet memes are made of this

>*tips burgerland

Who am I to disagree?

>Fox announcing a stand alone Quicksilver movie in 5...,4....3....2...

>be american
>clap

>Quicksilver shows up
>gets spanked by Michael Scott

While he's plenty popular and all that, aren't those slow motion sequences really expensive?
A whole movie full of it wouldn't be profitable.

i actually did it

Why is he so smug, anons?
what did he mean by this?

Well he is pretty awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfU1gTufDuw

that wig is so bad

Didn't that scene take like 3 weeks to film or some shit?

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

Who would win?

Didn't clap but I got pretty excited when that CGI bee went into slow motion.

probably because it was mostly practical effects

youtu.be/kT6MWr7XeJ4

This guy doesn't even know about crab legs at the cinema.

tbf evan peters is legit, and they throw a good chunk of the fx budget at his character. and it looks cool.

>time slows down
>music plays
>it plays at normal rate

quicksilver

Every fucking time I see this I think it's Spoony. It genuinely looks like some retarded shit from a Channel Awesome video. Unbelievable

literally could not hear the movie when this scene happened the audience was talking to much and laughing so loud

I think last night was the night i realized why every other country hates america.

>having autism

>implying he doesn't accelerates his songs, so he can hear in normal speed

>tfw the bee goes into slow motion
>tfw you smile in a way you haven't in a long, long time because you know what's coming
>tfw when it's everything you wanted it to be and more
>tfw quicksilver stays for the rest of the movie and this make you happy because you like him as a character as well, not just his powers

America is a big place. Maybe you just live in a shithole. My audience was pretty quiet.

I don't care at all about the X-Men franchise, but I kind of want to start watching them just so I can experience this.

it's such a lazy trope, juxtaposing violence and fast-paced action with ill-fitting songs into quips when the dust has settled

Fox still shilling here?

small time

my theater wouldn't shut the fuck up hollering and clapping for every single thing this faggot did and said

>ill-fitting

I was already spoiled by it, but goddamn it was a great reveal. To insert this scene right at the low point of the film is fantastic and helps show off super powers in an action movie

Yeah. Loved the film. The only thing that really bothered me was that Quicksilver didn't tell Magneto he was his son. That would have made Magneto's arc make so much more sense.

>America
>Maybe you just live in a shithole.

That goes without saying.

So does quick silver play his music on YouTube at 2x speed like I do.

He's relatable!

>America is a big place

For you

Only muslims and cucks trash on America.

I haven't watched any new super hero shit for years now, I just know this one video that I've seen on here

youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM

>united cucks of america
>less than 60% white
>lowest tier of first world countries
>most multicultural country in the world
>not deserving to get trashed on

Kek

Draw of the luck.
I went to see it twice, the first one was laughing along, but nothing unbearable. Second time people were dumber and didn't laugh but just to the very obvious ones like the students kissing on the roof or the dog.
First time was more crowded and with younger audience so it's most likely the younger they are, the worse they behave.

I know! It was fucking good. I wanted to scream like a little girl but that's not cool.

>discussing movies in Sup Forums is now shilling
>discussing the best part and character of a movie is now shilling
Ok.

If you don't like it, fine, but what you wrote upthread was massively retarded regardless.

That scene was cool and all but why would he get his own movie? His character is honestly pretty weak

Again, it's a big place. Just find a place to live away from the niggers.

Is it me, or did they imply that Magneto figured it out?

>His character is honestly pretty weak
In what way? He's pretty marginal, even in the new one.

They did such a great job with it, i wish more movies had less cgi scenes

>quicksilver shows up
>enough time to go take a piss and not miss anything

I thought this at first, but then the attention shifted to Raven. Which was dumb. So idk, maybe.

>less than 60% white and still has the best universities and hospitals in the world
>implying germany, sweden, belgium, netherlands, UK, and australia aren't more cucked by orders of magnitude

it's amazing how america can be multicultural and cucked while simultaneously being racist and religious. whichever is more convenient for the eurofag at the given time.

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

that scene was SO fucking reddit

I mean like his acting feels off to me and they cant do much with him for a solo movie

Nah, I love Quicksilver. Not just the slow mo scenes, but I think the characterization is funny

Like, here you have this guy who could do basically anything, and he spends all his time in his mom's basement playing video games

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoundtrackDissonance

I think it's hilarious that Fox did a Marvel character better than Marvel

The one in X-Men Apocalypse is much better. DOFP can fuck a duck.

Literally who?

Yeah i have to sort of agree, i dont get why people where laughing during it, all i could do was appreciate the cinematography for the scene

>it's a Marvel gets stuck with the shitty version episode

I did not see that coming.

Deadpool, Quicksilver and Wolverine team up movie when?

>Deadpool keeps on making comments to Quicksilver about the fact there are two of them

>asks him what Elisabeth Olsen is like

>Keeps on taunting Wolverine by speaking with an Australian accent until Jackman tells him to knock it off in his real voice

He was one of the only good things about Apocoshit.

Other good things were Fassbender magneto (who also made shits of future shit bearable) and Jubilee actress who I wanted to throatfuck.

Question: So is everything in slow motion for him all the time? His entire (mutant) life is in slow motion?

not only is his body fast but to be able to comprehend things that fast, and to have that kind of brain-reaction time, his brain must be in turbo mode 24/7. or is it something he can like switch on and off? although its not like it takes anything special to move slowly.

SWET DREEMS AR MED UF DES

> gets stuck

There was literally nothing stopping them from making their version as good or better than the DOFP version, other than inferior writing

this is an American website, please fuck off.

I mean, yeah I think so.

Notice how he plays video games and listens to music that he rigs to be WAYYY faster.

Being cool was enougb for Indiana Jones. Not every character has to be Hamlet.
Yeah, so? I'm aware of this. I saw A Clockwork Orange when I was a kiddie. But the Quicksilver sequences aren't examples of soundtrack dissonance. You stupid sack of shit.

buddy cop movie with magneto WHEN??

10/10
Would meme

Loved the movie, loved the scene, but the cinematography wasn't that interesting.

having to hold a long conversation with someone must be a nightmare for him

"Who the fuck are you?"

Remember when everyone thought he was going to be the cool one.

Are you seriously this cucked? Why does it matter that 0.1% of the schools are good when the rest is shit? Same for health care. Just a tiny part of population gets access to that health care. Those schools are just filled with foreigners cucking americans.

America is literally the most cucked country in the world.

>cucked by spics and nigs
>something wrong with your kidney? Pay with your kidney
>must pay tens of thousends of dollers to get an education
>literally the origin of cuckhold
>manlets
>count fucking spics and arabs as white
>big part of the population has living standards on poland tier
>doesn't even get 5 weeks paid vacation
>cucked by the 1%

Face it, you're a cuck. Time to prep Tyrone or Pedro for your wife.

>Keeps on taunting Wolverine by speaking with an Australian accent until Jackman tells him to knock it off in his real voice
Holy shit I never even thought about that

So, how did he know that the mansion was about to explode?

This is purely my own theory, but I like to think that the reason he's a basement dwelling loser is because any form of work would be painfully, mind numbingly boring to him

listen to that song alone, without looking at the video

try to conjure images in your head of what you think a music video would be like

are there guns and violence in it?

all i'm saying it's a lazy trope, not that it isn't effective or entertaining.

>american website

Remember when this stupid cuck got rekt by bullets he was to show to dodge

Wow, did a muslim fuck your wife? Calm down.

>Jubilee
Shit, where was she? I don't remember that.

Also they should have got someone other than Oscar Isaac to play Apocalypse, like Christopher Judge or something

Marvel Quicksilver isn't nearly as fast as Fox Quicksilver. He got rekt by shit throughout the movie.

makes sense, even one single class at school would feel like several hours, sitting in a desk listening to a teacher ramble on painfully slow

He could feel the tremors of it

Indeed

Sweet memes are made of these
Who am I to pay for free
I Run the boards
And ban with glee
Everybody's trying to shitpost

IM AMERICAN IF YOU CANT DEAL WITH ME AT MY WORST THEN YOU DONT DESERVE ME AT MY BEST THESE COLORS DONT RUN KONY 2016

CLAPPITY CLAPPITY CLAP CLAP

Jubilee didn't have a major role. She was mostly just shown hanging out with Jean around school.

>muslims
>in new zealand

Kek, did I trigger the spic?

i know americans that look like this.