You have to press one

You have to press one

Choose wisely

Red absolutely.

I'm so sick of seeing her ugly fucking face everytime I visit this website.

Easily red, the only one close is orange.

I'm torn between orange and gray.

orange or dark green

ez, red

Red is close for me, but I have to say orange.

>hating queen claire

kys

I pick green.
I would pick yellow, but then Fantano would garner a wider fanbase.

orange so fucking quickly, how is it even a competition for any of you?

looks like someone already pressed purple

wheres the option to delete edgy alt righters

As tempted as I am to press red, the only right answer is orange.

Dark green

Have you seen how cancerous and mediocre grimes and her fans are?

Yellow or blue

>the year is reset to 2010
fucccckkk press this one, i have so many regrets

Orange

Red, but not because I hate Grimes, only because Grimes fans and idol fags are awful.

you don't need a button for that. the alt right will die and be looked back on as a joke once trump and the far right "outsider" European presidencies fall apart

Wish the green button killed those hipsters instead
I'll go with gray

whatever helps you sleep at night.

>go back to 2010
>win huge lottery
>use winnings to bet on 2016 Leicester City
how is this even a question

>alt right dying in europe any time soon
I mean yeah in america it's gonna die because trump is gonna fail hard for both parties, but the strong right presence in europe is only growing and getting scarier. Britain is going to fucking implode 10 years from now, and possibly explode from an ISIS attack.

why did you have to say that man, I was enjoying this thread but now I'm sad and thinking about how I literally ruined my life between 2011-2014

here, let me make an addition for you alt right redditor:

*or alternatively conforms to more traditional right wing politics and conservative legislation in an attempt to keep some stability but will be seen by the public as status quo. see: bush and "cowboy politician"

light green for the toppest of keks

>c-cuck!

this. but only if i retain my current knowledge

:(

red

red

RED

Smash that orange

Or grey. Maybe blue for a good kek

Do I get to pick the popular music direction? If so, grey.

If not, still grey.

red would be nice but blue would be literally masturbation worthy

I happen to like crazy brian and the cult status the smile sessions have received

Grey, but mainly for personal reasons

Otherwise, blue

blue

What direction are you thinking?

which button destroys the crusher

Grey. I don't even give a shit about music, I want to go back and unfuck my life.

>mfw grimesfags are so cancerous that people arent even considering saving brian or reliving high school

wew lad

Thinking about purple, but anco had a run of good albums and I'm happy about that.

I want to save Brian for sure.

Funk revival, although incorporating elements of EDM genres becomes the most popular African-American musical style. Widespread jazz-hop scene dominates underground hip-hop. Rock music does not decline in mainstream popularity but new bands incorporate more elements of prog and largely break with 90s alt-rock. Speaking of which, grunge and britpop revivals achieve moderate success. As for top 40, it incorporates more diverse sounds and styles, drawing influence from a larger variety of electronic music than it does today. Memerap, trap and vaporwave do not exist.

No one actually pays attention to the grimes shitposters, so green.

Red. Grimeth waifuists are mentally ill and need help. Why waifu Claire when you have Sarah?

>all retro shit
*shoots self*

Such a pure waifu... We'll marry one day

She's my crush.

I hate you

brown. btw, bless this post desu

Aren't I living in a time sequence where purple has already been pressed?

Anyways I'd hit red.

YELLOW
red grey and orange are also ok

orange is really the only one I care about.

She has a gross tongue which implies her diet isn't very healthy, huge turn off.

the blue button

Exactly. Who gives a shit about getting rid of some garbage memes over hearing smile as originally intended, sung by Brian in his prime.

the grey one

green. GREEN.

"dark green", that is. Fuck anthony fantano and anybody who gives him views

Red's close but lime just to see the absolute shitstorm of hippies losing their minds.
Fuck smelly hippie faggots and their shitty nostalgia acts.

RED

Orange, because you can just ignore Grimes threads (and a finished version of SMiLE would be great).

RED RED RED RED

Dark Green, easy.

Keep away from the pink though, Beverly Hills and Hash Pipe are good

>Beverly Hills
>good

It's tempting to pick green, but red is too good.

Grey, and I would tell DJ Rashad to stop speedballing

Both greens, yellow and purple are tempting, browns a little too harsh(and inevitsble anyway)
I think the based route is orange

orange is the mature persons choice

Between red and yellow is the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I want them both so badly

Orange.

I can't decide between red, gray and orange.

If Cuomo killed himself after Pinkerton he would be the Kurt Cobain of nerd guys and opening the door for a lot of garbage Weezer influenced bands (I like Weezer but it would be awful have a lot of bands trying to be like them) and I like CHz and Painting With.

Red
>use a Sup Forums filter
Green
>use a Sup Forums filter
Purple
>Pleb opinion
Pink
>Mean
Yellow
>I'd probably go for this
Blue
>He owes his status to a Beatles meme
Lime
>LOL, they'd just get into acid
Brown
>Mean
Grey
>Too nebulous to mean anything
Orange
>It's part of what makes Brian who he is

I don't care about any, so let digits decide
1 - red, 2 - green ... 0 - lime

roll

>Lemmy, you should really slow down on the drugs and alcohol
>Nah son
I tried

what would you do differently user?

Orange is the most "ethical"

grey, then hopefully joanna newsom would have the sense to retire before her voice went to shit and she started writing ebin sci-fi fantasy

>Animal Collective continues to make interesting music after MPP

they did tho

Purple is already true though. PW is still good, and their music is still fresh.

Red,

Press orange, buy bitcoins

I'd go with blue.

Orange

this
and this

Literally every single button there would be a blessing to humanity

Excellent work

You'd rather get rid of a few stale memes that are only on this site than hear a musical genius complete his masterpiece and possibly make even more masterpieces

Think about that

Definitely orange

Pretty much all of Europe's far right parties keep gaining ground with no sign of stopping, but keep telling yourself that they are gonna fall apart. Keep doing that.

Red or yellow. Can't decide.

orange or purple easy
worse than grimesfans

Nothing is worse than grimesfags. Not even AIDS

They're gonna fall apart or be absorbed into mainstream conservatism because an ideology built off rhetoric cannot sustain itself you fucking 15 year old idealist.

purple

Nah, p4k is worse. Grimeth and her spawn are fairly self contained and will wither away within a few years to their own corner and never be heard from again.

Pitchfork will continue on...they must be stopped...

Pressing orange until my fingers fall off

A completed Smile is amazing onviously, but a relatively together Brian? God knows what else he'd be able to do. He might've been able to actually top Smile. He'd be unstoppably brilliant.

At least I'm not naive enough to not realize that the far right will keep growing until the left gets it's sense back and stops calling the populous racists for not wanting a constant flood of Muslim immigrants to fuck shit up.

Sure eventually it will stop growing, but by how things are looking that is a good while into the future.

orange, in a heartbeat