Who are the real criminals?

Who are the real criminals?

Niggers and sandniggers

To answer your question. Whites are. I say this as a white person myself. We take whatever we see for ourselves. That is the miracle of white culture. It's disgusting and I'm ashamed.

Dont be ashamed. Be proud that your stronger than the other races

>Who are the real criminals?

The individuals who commit crimes

>samefag

>also: pic related

>It's disgusting and I'm ashamed
Go bait elsewhere faggot

this

A relatively small number of rich heavily armed people, who also happen to be white.

They created the race disagreement to keep themselves in power. We middle class whites perpetuate it out of our own ignorance and need to blame someone, thereby unwittingly perpetuating their wealth and power and by extent our own oppression.

poor people. theyre disproportionately black, but still a majority white. all of them are poor.

no u.

>thereby
>perpetuate
>thereby
>unwittingly
>perpetuating
>by extent of our own expression

Euphoric, trenchcoat wearing, fedora tipping beta max detected.

Zozzle white people get so triggered

actually i'm gay so those stereotypes don't apply to me

"m'gentleman" isn't exactly a thing

/thread

Just like to say I'm black, never change Sup Forums..
Y'all the real MVP

niggers

Than how about you just kill yourself?

slut 4 cock

Because I can still use my life to be a force for good. I can change white culture from within. Nudge us in a more cooperative and caring direction.

White people are the worst. Like the only race that didn't build pyramids. Just sat around fucking sheep and painting in caves till someone had to teach them that they were inferior ignoramus's. The first thing they did with this newfound power is literally genocide every other person they met for the next 2000+ years. Thank God the liberals are hold back your innate savagery

No, you can't.

White people are disgusted by you and the races you admire so much just see you as another white devil to be eradicated.

The entire world would be happier if you just killed yourself.

Niggers

lol whitteys chimping out

The statistics presented here seems dubious at best, but maybe it's just me.

Jewish people aren't white

black people

Yes, and wow. The fact that us whites can accomplish all of us is exactly what makes us SUPERIOR.

The fact that you don't even know the meaning of the word inferior -- which you used -- just proves that you are inferior.

Evil, etc, would had been a better choice of word.

What a shitty photoshop

> Stealing 90% of lands
Developping superior transportation and weaponry sure has its advantages.

> Killing 80%of wild life
I'll concede this one, though it was done by a minority of white people

> Poison stuff
I suppose you don't use any manufactured goods, like a computer, or never took a plane. It would need you ro be a special kind of hypocrite to blame industry and profit from it, eh.

>Making false promises
>Implying non-white politicians are better. They're all liars anyway.

>Taxing for what you own
Where your welfare would come from, if it weren't for taxes, nigga?

>Hanging & bombimg people
A bunch of assholes that everyone despises

>Lying to children
Care to elaborate?

You're a bad person.

>> Poison stuff
i think that's more about the conspiracy theories about the government using chemicals to ''control'' population not just polution in general

Op your a fucking retarded cuck. We made civilisation , deal with it you pussy faggot

civilization*
and still working on some aspects of it like a proper grammar to express a thought

Good goy

Ah. You mean like chemtrails and water fluoridation? Damn, nobody can try to make a serious point citing this bullshit.