O
B
O
O

The first 3 you mention are all obvious highlights, fucking contrarian scum
>not "THE NIGGAS THAT YOU HANG WIT, BOO BOO

>muh cultural appropiation

>"Wind's Poem by Mount Eerie"

I couldn't believe he actually that as a line on the album. It's like all those shitty Sup Forums threads where they say the album name as a lyric, but it actually happens.

the album's a prime example of message over music. get over it.

LMAO i fucking love phil, please tell me where this happens on the record.

>
>the album's a prime example of message over music.
>anything over music
>ever
What the fuck are you even doing here? And politics of all things, Jesus fucking Christ.
>get over it.
C R I N G E

The verse about the bleache d asshole on kanye's t-shirt on TLOP, man it was funny but what a fucking let down

I hate songs with long intros

Wolves is another, would be a 10/10 track if it weren't for the lame sandwich line.

The intro is much worse
mmmmmbabygurl

Wolves would suck if it weren't for the sandwich line

no I think you've got it backwards

Well at the moment, yes, at the second listening it was like a simplified metaphor, but could have been anything and wpuld be better tho'

IT'S DA LAST SONG OF THA NIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Nah problem is you shouldn't see the song as something serious, it's meant to be funny. The sandwich line is there as comedic relief since otherwise it would be too heavy and preachy.

TLoP is (meant as) one big joke, don't take it seriously or you'll enjoy it less

> BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

This. Sandwich line is goat.

>Where clouds were rising Echoing my body, being emptied and filled "Wind's Poem by Mount Eerie" Recited by tongues made of wood

youtube.com/watch?v=EigtDeLy730

Good song

>the drunk verse on "u"
>bad

you have upset me

Team "no sandwich line" reporting in. I'm with you mate.

>u
>not the best track on the album