Dear son

>Dear son
>i love you much
>i need you more than ever
>today your grandma went to a better place and im feeling desolated
>Hopefully you read this and call me
I don't speak to my mother and I honestly dont care if she feels bad or if my grandma died , i dont wanna call and do lip service ,do i need to check on my mental health or is it fine if i truly dont give a shit like normies?

Poor Taco Child

if you don't give a shit why make a thread about it?

Call her you disrespectful fuck

You may not give a shit but your mom just lost hers

call her you stupid piece of fat shit

Sociopath alert

How was your relationship with your mother growing up?

call and tell her about your shitty phone wallpaper

She was bad, she moved us from the us to a shithole in Bolivia to raise us , she beat me up after she found out i like pen15

grow up faggot, get out your head from your ass for once

you shouldn't feel obligated to call her then.

Here we go again, another fucking dickhead trying to tell me how to live my life, This asshole on here, commenting on my post telling me that im making a big mistake by throwing away my college education just to, quote, "roll around in crapped diapers and meddling in cheap and petty BDSM fetishes." Who the fuck do you think you are saying this shit, i swear to the fuckin heavens above if i knew where you were, i would come over, break my foot off in your ass and slice your damn throat. i have enough crap coming from my dad and grandmother about the way im living my life, so i dont need to hear it from some fucking scumbag like you. There are two things you do not fuck with when it comes to me, my friend and my lifestyle. You screw with either one of those things and you're gonna have one pissed off fox on your ass. just becuase im a babyfur doesnt mean that i dont have a dark side, i will go medevil on you if you provoke me. i'm getting fuckin sick and tired of these fuckers thinking that since we're babyfurs that they can push us around and redicule us and not have us fight back. most, if not all of us babyfurs get pissed off if an outside decides to fuck with us. you may not like the fact that we are babyfurs, but you will fucking respect it, that's all we ask anyways. Everyone has their fetishes, and ours just happens to be wearing and using diapers, sucking on pacifiers and bottles, wearing baby clothes and acting like baby's. We aint hurtin no one by doing this, but there are some that are making it seem that way, which is complete and udder bullshit. as far as the BDSM stuff go, so what, i wanna be owned by someone and dommed by them, big deal. keep your fucking comments to yourself if all they're gonna do is gonna piss off whoever your sending it to. Use common since you stupid pricks...oh wait, you dont have any!

For fuck sake user.. These relations are the only ones that human should care about.. Call her right now and clear everything.. Even she beated you.. She is your mother and these relations are once in a lifetime.. Call her right now you fucking faggot

doesn't sound like much of a mother if she beat him up and it doesn't sound like a relation that deserves to or even should be salvaged.

sos un negro de mierda que habla castellano, tu familia viene de BOLIVIA, y volves a Bolivia como el negro q sos, si te pensas q sos americano perdiste, lo unico que tenes de Muurica, es america latina. crece un poco mogolica,es vez de actuar como una putita resentida

It's difficult to say without knowing your lifestory inside and out, but I'd probably text her back something like "I'm sorry, but you were a horrible person, you beat me and moved me to a shithole where I was miserable. I don't owe you anything"

I don't know, that sounds...poorly worded, but I'd definitely give her something. Something that's not "lip service" but a real answer - just not the one she wants.

If you can't bring yourself to do that, then perhaps you should call her.

>doesnt care about mother
>Doesn't give reason as to why
Fuck off u attention seeking cunt

Haven't talked to mine in 8 years

But. .. I'd call

for bolivians beat their kids is normal, like if the little shit insult you, you slap it back...the faggot is a queer... oh momy hit me....once

normal doesn't mean good

That's bullshit and you know it

OP, youre a fucking gross faggot.

typical peruvian dota player that is the pest on us east servers. i hope you fucking die, but i feel sorry for your grandma. she wasn't such a waste of space as you are.

Sos muy pelotudo user, no tenes mas de 20 aƱos.

If she think of you as a mistake, don't call her, if she doesn't then do. We are all different, not every mother is the same. We are all animals

Just ignore it. There is nothing wrong with you. Someone you don't care about died and someone else you don't care about is sad; this is literally happening all day every day.

Your mother is just having a crisis because she has unfinished shit with her mother that she didn't work out, and she's projecting it onto you.

>Mexishit
Good riddance.
But you are a bit edgy OP, cool it.

You disgusting foreign trash.

KEK

You asked us if you should check your mental health or just leave it alone.. The fact that you asked this means it probably wouldn't hurt to check. There might not be anything wrong with you, but we cant confirm this because your thoughts here are not typical.

the thoughts sound typical given that he has no positive relationship to his mother.

would it really be so hard to just be there for her a little bit? i mean depending on how bad of a mother she really was, do you really hate her that much that you cant be there for her a little bit? nobody is perfect and she's a human, she needs you right now.

>dear son
>i love you much
>i need you more than ever
>today your grandma went to a better place and im feeling desolated
Yeah she's just craving for your dick right now.

First of all, I'm not that poster.
Second of all, you can't spell worth a damn.
Thirdly, you seem ungrateful for not being given an idyllic life when frankly, why should you even deserve one? (I think we all should have one if possible, but deserve, never).
Fourth point, your mother may have thought she was doing the best for you as a person and culturally by raising you in her home country, like giving you a different perspective, and she is from another place and time where homosexuality isn't a thing that's talked about or accepted even though everyone knows it happens, so yeah, she might not be all about it, but she loves you man. I speak Spanish and I read it in her message. She needs you.
Lastly, humanize her, man. She may not have been the best and may not understand you and may have never been able to give you what you wanted, but you only get one mother, brother, and for those fortunate enough to have one that actually cares about them is special.
Reconsider if you can because life is short.
Additionally, you posted here and you know what kind of a site it is and either you expected pity points or you wanted to argue or be berated - I frankly don't know - but I do know that your response was totally anger bubbling up for something you can't respond to because this is an anonymous place, man. Why blow a fuse?

Did she beat him to a bloody pulp or spank him? There's a difference. U.S. born children are fucking entitled and disruptive and think no one will check them physically. Children all around the world should be first asked why they did what they did and if they are told not to do it and told why they shouldn't do it and they still don't give a fuck, why not spank them? Break the stick and carrot on their fucking heads.

Tell me why are you so mad with her? maybe can I say something useful to you ...

Sounds like you're very adept at sweeping things under the rug and devaluating relationships. Congratulations!

call your fucking mom you piece of shit

i don't agree with spanking in the first place but that aside. being spanked and being beaten is already hardly comparable. being spanked for doing something wrong and being beaten for being gay is a world of difference. there is literally no argument that can defend the mother.

Did you really replied seriously to a copypasta?

call your mom you piece of shit

Yeah. Was that copied? Fucking newfag here.

You only have one family call her you faggot

What's your cultural background?

Yeah, it was from a furry who liked diapers and all that, lurk more newfriend.

a different one than yours.

Post wallpaper if fullhd

The worst one then.

It's not fine. You're wrong. You need approval to see if you're right, you're wrong.

made me laugh, thanks.

I'm guessing you're not from a culture where a fight or frustrations that could lead to it are accepted because of the aggression.

Two wrongs don't make a right, OP. Be the bigger person and make the call.

this and delete the thread
sage