What music would Satan hate?

Ockay, im a sereous guys when i says i have been attack by sorcery or if you preffer black magic
in demonic form im not kidding and i was not stoned so please bare whit me.

So my quest is to lisen to music he dislike the utter most, some like me pastor fought him, than can testified,since they know his nature, perhaps some people here on here faught him like me, but remain Anonymous and i dont blame them.

So im searching for music that channel god essence basically or a higher power, let's called it
supra angelic sound hey?

I want to annoy satan whit music make him know he is not welcome, you guys have any idea what im looking for, i know this post sound crazy but i swear im not drunk or depress or whatever(choose and pick).Is it a crime to be angry at satan, when your were attack by him, i had to buy all sort of artefact
to protect me i wear talisman and sleep whit them this is how sereous i perceived sutch a treat.

I swear to god im not mental, please bare whit me on this, this was my testimony and im not not jésus freak beleiver only some guy spiritual that about it i dont go to Church, im not some bible guy, im joe average, north american species.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei88J4lERbk
youtube.com/watch?v=nA35KQurdJM
youtube.com/watch?v=pCJFTBe039Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fd3MuK6-W5k
youtube.com/watch?v=-crgQGdpZR0
youtube.com/watch?v=DQAS4Nu7bFI
youtube.com/watch?v=k7kRTJJUbdU
youtube.com/watch?v=9NFPOjkwEKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7Sd_Ci8PM
youtube.com/watch?v=1tEMAeD8t-k
youtube.com/watch?v=LWJuHQxLfhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf

Try this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei88J4lERbk
Monophonic Gregorian Chanting, as close to the inception of abrahamic religious music as it gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=nA35KQurdJM

try this lol
youtube.com/watch?v=pCJFTBe039Q

youtube.com/watch?v=fd3MuK6-W5k

it prefers to stay hidden

you sound schizophrenic dude, not trying to be rude but you might wanna talk to someone.

If you are seriously being threatened by an evil entity consult your local Catholic Priest and let them know, they may have an exorcist at the church or one they can get into contact with.

They take this shit very seriously.

Uhnm... ??? Run dmc

Slayer for ruining his image with autism

listen to liturgy he will be very offended

youtube.com/watch?v=-crgQGdpZR0

Hillsong United, a Christian band with good pop music

the Postal 1 soundtrack

hey my mum loves this album

youtube.com/watch?v=DQAS4Nu7bFI

a simple little hymn performed by a man of faith, free from corruption and selfishness that exists in a lot of so-called christians

This tbqhf
Don't go shooting up any ""demons"" at airports OP. You'll be sent to Gitmo if you're brown because ISIS.
Check yourself into a mental hospital before it's too late.

Black Metal you fucking pussy

Play Creed. It's bad post-grunge with Christian lyrical themes. Satan would hate that.

Idk why you are trying to bring this musical aspect up to "annoy satan", but if you really want to show that you don't want him back you should just start praying in the name of Jesus. That's the most effective way since satan fears and hates that name.

maybe you had sleep paralysis and saw shit ? I had it many times, thought i was harassed by death and once a succubus.

Blonde on Blonde

Daniel Johnston

youtube.com/watch?v=k7kRTJJUbdU

> here, satan will cry.
The confession song

This honestly, anyone would leave you the hell alone desu

Are you that dude who drinks distilled water with some bulshit snake oil suplement

youtube.com/watch?v=9NFPOjkwEKA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7Sd_Ci8PM
youtube.com/watch?v=1tEMAeD8t-k

This guy was Russian orthodox, wrote a lot of pieces. Some of it might be a little spooky, but his mission was exactly to write
>music that channel god essence

Stay safe.

like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=LWJuHQxLfhU