WWYD thread

WWYD thread
Post girls you Know and anons tell What they would Do with them

Gf

more pls

not much to see but a stupid smile and big feet

Just when you thought EDC and Fluffy abuse threads were the height of autism, this thread gets posted again. Good job OP
But to answer your question, i would avoid walking into her, and continue on with my business

what do?

more pls fapping, name, age, where is she from? your friend or gf?

dont seem to understand how this thread works
do you know her?

ok ill play...id stick my dick in her mouth and pull her back and forward by pulling on that lip ring. also also stupid look my fav foe slapping the shit out of girls...more pls

sage goes in every field

fuck her in the ass and make her apologies for wearing socks that don't match

whats your relation with this slut? more

mexicunt!

cuban

So hot..moar?

Vibrating egg inside her on bus, she goes the whole journey with it in, anybody who realises from her moaning can fuck her.

Anal, no lube. Cum on her tits. Take pictures and blackmail so I can gangbang her and bukkake.

nice face! more, how old?

I'd make her put her hair in pigtails and dress like a schoolgirl. I'd make her do coke and fuck her like that, for weeks. Then I'd make her walk around a busy street alone at night and coerce her to suck off random guys for more coke.

what would you do to Carla?

Wwyd have alot better pics with comments

Make her squat naked. Spank her and degrade her while she's working hard, then when she's exhausted make her get on her knees and suck my cock till I bust all over her tits and face.

Another for you

Wow nice. I'd fuck her up the ass doggystyle, pull her hair with one hand and spank her fat ass with the other. After nutting in her butthole I'd make her clean off my cock with her mouth. I'd also make her look up at me and repeat "thank you daddy" while she cleans my cock.

High five her and tell her what a great job shes been doing in middle school

she loves anal