Sup Forums should atheist be put on medication and/or monitored for the safety of their communities...

Sup Forums should atheist be put on medication and/or monitored for the safety of their communities? With all the mentally ill shooters lately we need to do something about atheism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders(point)html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice b8

I think all religious people should be put in a fire.

Athiest get so defensive when you mention religion it goes to show how insecure they are in there own beliefs lol

Please don't use textspeak in my thread.

Sinners will burn in hell. Don't worry about it. Everyone gets what they deserve in the end. This is discussing what to do with atheists while we're all still alive.

There's a dominate theory that most atheist are just rebelling Christians. Eventually they return to Christ in their elderly age. Right before death.

Nice b8 m8 like fr ,made me lol, lmao

>my thread

Kek. Fuk u m8. This is my thread nao

This is how you tell someone is a teenager. They have no input so it's instantly everythings bait. Everyone's gotta be trolling if they don't share opinions. It's a product of public education.

proves

You were asked nicely to keep the text speak out of here please.

I think we should kill everyone who believes in god. If what they believe is true, we are giving them a martyr's death and sending them directly to heaven. What greater gift, what more noble service could we do than reuniting them with their benevolent creator in eternal paradise?

>I talk to alot of elderly atheists you see
>i would know
>I'm not completely lying through my teeth
>the church would be so proud of my intolerance of people's freedom to believe what they choose to

You can suck my entire dick. Not just the tip. I want you to work for it.

Cool God that let's this happen right OP? Where's your oh so benevolent made up diety when this shit is happening huh?

The Soviets tried to do that
The Chinese tried to do that
They all failed

Dude, I think OP is serious(ly retard).

Commonly reported in hospitals, prisons, and on the battlefield. When you're looking death in the eye you suddenly have the urge to embrace God.

Op is a faggot.

God doesn't interfere in everyday life. Man does this. To stop it would be to deny free will. Plus common sense dictates if every born creature lived the world would have been over populated thousands of years ago. You're aware of this right?

I bet youd like to think ones beliefs are as fickle as yours but alot of people don't bend on something they actually believe.

That old saying, "Never an atheist in a fox hole." Is just that, an old saying. God is dead. You Bible is book of fairy tales. There's nothing after this, once your brain dies so do you. Stop playing make believe cause you can't handle the real world.

Dat hard cock!!!!
Would suck!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmnnnn

This is what I mean by publicly educated teenagers. Let's be edgy and post dead babies and homosexual comments. As if it's not already commonly seen on Sup Forums. This isn't facebook, you're reposting images that have already been shared here.

Actually, I do have an opinion on this matter I just simply chose not to share it, and to instead make a mockery of op calling this thread his, people should have a choice to believe in whatever or not to believe in anything ,and plus any type of eugenics would never work on any kind of belief system, if that shit movie V for Vendetta taught anything it's that ideas will always continue to exist no matter the oppression pressed upon it. I bid you good day,Sir.

>to stop it would be to deny free will

Oh okay. So God is just an aloof piece of shit who doesn't care about the body count? Cool religion, glad to not be part of it.

We are in hell. We were cast from a perfect world for the crime of imperfection, and now are forced to suffer and fear and die in a world that seeks at all times for our death. We are doomed from birth to satisfy the ego of a creator that blames his imperfect creations for the flaws they were created with. We are living in the trash can of an uncaring God, flawed and broken, we seek to show him our worth in the vain hope that he will pull us from the scrap heap. He will not, he will not stain his hands with filth to pull daimonds from this cesspit.

>"Never an atheist in a fox hole."
>It's just a saying.
Said by people who fought in wars and witnessed atheists praying to god.
All atheists give up their belief system when faced with death. Then revert back to atheism when safe and claim it's cuz god is not real. What you don't hear is people who believing in God suddenly not believing in him in the face of death. They stick to their beliefs and don't flip flop like atheists.

>whine whine whine
>bitch bitch bitch

Dont like it. Close the page. Either way quit whining like the little girl you wish you were.

Over population.
>learned something from v for vendetta
Oh god the cringe factor is strong with you. Next you'll tell us you have a faux mask so you fit in with the rest of us.

See I know you're just a fucking troll, but this still pisses me right the fuck off.
I'm fully aware that I'm falling for the bait, yet still getting annoyed. Fuck you OP. You're a giant cock-gobbling bitch.

I don't mind it at all. Only pointing out the obvious. I mean look at your follow up comment. You're saying I wish I was a little girl. Yet, there's nothing to guide this basis and you're making it up. But you're going to claim you know because you have special online mutant powers like all the other edge lords. So you know things people say in their minds and are able to view it through your internet connection. You internet psychic you. That's how stupid you sound, thus the publicly educated comment.

>all atheists
>guys I know this
>just take my word for it

What's it like needing to believe in something bigger than you? To actually believe that your life is just some predetermined series of events that you'll be judged upon at your death. Tell me again why my well grounded beliefs are fickle, and yours aren't. Please tell me more about the hundreds of millions of Christians that think to some omnipresent shit that literally doesn't seem to care is gonna fix their problems. It's so hilarious to watch you defend something so archaic and incorrect.

It's called confronting a troll or counter-trolling. Someone trolls and you call them out on it. Pretty simple and common thing that's done here. Thanks for pointing it out though new friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

>hurr hurr durr
>hurr durr hurr durr durr

I feel like you're trying to seem like an intellectual but all I hear is just retard noises. Try praying, maybe it'll fix it.

Calling a troll out is one thing, letting it bother you is another, cunt.

So your asking why some people are taught an inaccurate version?

Why does Kansas/Texas teach Evolution & Climate Change is fake?

Because ignorant/greedy/corrupt people.

>I don't have an actual retort
>better link a YouTube video

Really proving me wrong eh? I bet this video will be completely rational and unbiased right?

You stupid cunt.

Someone types normally and somehow you interrupt it as being intellectual. And you heard noises from text on a screen? That retarded word you used may be describing something else entirely.

At the edge of death I do not pray to god for forgiveness. I do not pray for salvation. I simply say this, "If you exist, then I will spend eternity working towards killing you. You let the good die and force innocents to suffer. You do this because you are powerful and we are weak. You do this because our lives don't matter as much as your pride, your ego. You test us to breaking and cast us aside when we cannot endure. I would rather a world of incomprehension, a world where things just happen, than one where all of THIS is part of your plan. It is less monstrous, less cruel, to see the world as random. If you exist, pray I never believe, for I would be forced to become Satan himself."

You're kidding, right? I just thought this thred could use some nice illustrations. I wasn't trying to be edgy. I mean what does edgy mean anyway? It's just a lame Sup Forums insult. Just be happy believing in god, AKA Santa Claus 2.0. If you really believed, you wouldn't be calling for the death of those who don't. But you're an insecure little fella, aren't you? If you really believed, you might have compassion for those that don't. But you're just a sad little authoritarian ass-kisser. Poor thing. Go pray on this and quit wishing death on those that have different beliefs than you.
Good luck, and maybe check out the term "self-righteous."

Responding to someone means it bothers you? That doesn't make much sense at all. But again there's that internet psychic part rearing its ugly head. You're going to claim you know it bothered OP.

No ,actually I do not own Fawkes mask, In fact I don't really like the movie (the storyline is shit,and the acting could have been better), It was just easier to use it as an example instead of going out of my way to write more. I'll admit ,it was still a bit cringey.

How can God be Santa 2.0 if Santa exists because of Christianity aka God. You're still not making any sense. Do your parents know you're an internet atheist?

>they're version isn't correct

Oh wow. That sure sounds Christian of you to say. I figured such an aloof and vicious God wouldnt care how he's worshiped but I guess I was wrong eh? He only wants the people who do it right, which of course, you get to tell them whether they're right or wrong. Just like you tell atheists whether they're right or wrong. Ya know, funny thing, I'm actually agnostic. Humans are too unique and there's enough missing evidence to say, yeah maybe there is something greater.

But you and your shit, make me wanna go full blown atheist. You're just such a good Christian that it's hard not to. Oh wait. I keep saying good, I think I mean. Bigoted and idiotic. That's probably right.

No, a troll's goal is to get a reaction and stir shit. Reacting to a troll is the number one thing that you don't do. Failing to NOT react is a fuckup

Uh huh. You admitted the movie changed your way of thinking and now you're back tracking saying you don't like it at all. So you let things you do not like change you. This is one of the reasons we're asking if atheists should be monitored/medicated. If what you said is true then you're ill and have an undiagnosed issue. An addiction problem possibly? Did you begin smoking weed before you were 16?

>I'm still trying to sound oh so smart
>but I believe in the Bible sooo

MFW OP doesn't realize Santa Claus is a pagan character, adopted by Christians

People make shit up that was never in the Bible. If they follow this made up shit, they're not following true Christianity. This is common knowledge and I am not sure why you just discovered something.

Truth is self evident. The bible is not truth, you cannot test it, you cannot prove it, it is conjecture at best.

>I get to say what is and isn't true Christianity

You're such a good Christian man. Holy shit. Jesus must be so proud.

Wait I'm doin it again. I think I mean bigoted and idiotic by good and by proud I likely meant disappointed. My bad everyone.

Apparently you're new here. We have this reply option so you can reply to people. Why would you not use it? Just because a troll thinks they're trolling doesn't mean you shouldn't respond to them. There's a popular meme for this you know, lots of images for it, it's called "stop feeding the trolls". You feed them because its amusing to see them try so hard and fail while they think they're succeeding because they're being responded too. You'll learn new friend, you'll learn.

That's also common knowledge. You're missing the point that was being questioned. How can the one which came second, third if you invoke christ, be considered the first?
The troll said something stupid and is being asked for clarification.

And the ravings of sun-addled madmen living in a desert hellscape at worst.

Obviously if it wasn't in the Bible then it's not something God/Christ said. So why would you follow it? If God/Christ didn't say it and it's not in the Bible then it's not a part of Christianity.

They prove parts of the Bible all the time. We'll just never find evidence of God. Because God already said you won't be able to find him right there in the bible.

>mfw saving the still frame image and not the gif

tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders(point)html

You Sup Forumsros should check this page about the last statement of executed people, I know this is a bait thread but its interesting see how literally 95% of the offenders are extremely religius people

>I know the Bible front to back and every version and what's in it

Dude. Come on. If this is your best attempt to defend your religion of fairy tales and an asshole God who let us torture and murder his son then you should really just quit now.

The thread isn't bait. You kids really need to learn that different opinions doesn't equal bait. Or that everything said that goes against what you believe is always trolling. Hell, sometimes people just tell jokes but you guys just jump to omg its trolling! Inferior cognitive abilities caused by an improper education paired with drugs.

Ah, this explains it. You're a Jew. You're still upset that Elohim decided Heaven was no longer just for Jews, but that any man could get in if they were a good person.

They've been waiting to die for sometimes up to 40 years. I don't think religion has anything to do with it. They seek any solice they can.

>you're a jew

Oh Christ.. You're legit retarded aren't you? Like absolutely fucking stupid.

They prove that some historical elements are true, but never find evidence of actual divine intervention. This is consistent with the idea that the bible is a mixture of history and myth. People ascribed divine intervention to earthly phenomenon to fill in the gaps in understanding, and there are numerous sequence errors and inconsistencies in the timeline even for events in the bible that were validated by archeology and historical record. The bible is not "the word and the truth", it is a poorly translated, and at least half fabricated, document.

>you're a Jew

And this ladies and gents. Is what we call grasping at straws.

>God who let us torture and murder his son
That implies you're a Jew if you're someone connected to him being tortured and crucified.

What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?

>but never find evidence of actual divine intervention
Yes, this was addressed. Go back and re-read the comment your commenting too. You're trying to justified your flawed thinking by explaining beyond something that was already explained by the party you're responding too.

That's what happened though. You can't deny that. We have evidence it happened.

How does knowing that make me of the Jewish faith. I actually think I fuckin told you a couple replies ago that I'm agnostic. I know your reading compression is a third grade level and you can only type the big words but not understand them. But please try to keep up.

So a human said "you will never find evidence of god and he told me this so that's proof he exists".

>let us
Who had Jesus tortured and crucified? The Jews. No straws to grasp there. Claiming that "us" is part of the party had Jesus tortured and crucified implies the poster is Jewish. Or just plain stupid in their responses. But that'd circle right back around to being publicly educated.

"us"
Okay. So you were not attempting to imply you're part of the group who had Jesus killed. For someone throwing out elementary school insults its kinda cute to see you use the term "us". Which implies you were either directly involved or are involved in the party which had it done. It's comprehension, btw.

Planned parent hood was shot up by a christian.
Orlando, San Bernardino, Nice, Muslims.
Nice bait though.

A toe. Fucken quarter landed on my little toe edgewise and sheared it clean off!

>you're Jewish! You're Jewish!

What is this Sup Forums?

And I love how you toss around public education then sit there and scream about the Bible like you're smarter than any of the 7th graders that come outta middle school these days. Fuckin kek.

If God only speaks through men, and only accepts those into his kingdom who are capable of accepting ridiculous claims, it seems like God only wants the most gullible and credulous people humanity has to offer.

Jews, Romans what's the dif, amirite?

I don't see where you're getting this us. You seemed to have pulled it out of your ass.

Why would i worship someone who sucks so much? Unjust god, not worthy of being called god. You have literally all of eternity to forgive someone and yet they go to a place of hell for all etenity for actions they committed in a brief 80 years? Bullshit.
Only an immortal child would do that.

>God who let us torture and murder his son
>let us
>us

Oh I see. You're so desperate for a foothold you thought us didn't mean the collective of humanity but just the Jewish people. Oh I see now.

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahaha

God's preferred method of communication is through hoots, whistles, and sometimes sandwich boards when he's feeling ambitious.

See

So you believe all of humanity decided to kill Jesus. All of humanity that was alive in his days got together and voted on killing him. It wasn't the Jews. But all of mankind. Gee, that's revisionism there. Next you're gonna tell me that the Civil War wasn't about securing trade ports in the South.

Er. You're back tracking now trying to protect yourself. Collective humanity had nothing to do with killing Jesus. If he even existed at all.

>grasping at straws

The sad part is you likely knew I meant that from the beginning but you needed a villian and to you, and the nazis cough cough, the jews fit the bill.

I see. I see.

Also the Civil War was about states rights. Looks like your homeschooling isn't holding up very well.

Do you want to see a picture of my infant self with a circumcision? I know you do and this rhetorical but.. Seriously. The "ur Jewish" argument is sad at best.

Again, you're the one who said you were a part of the group who decided to have Jesus killed. Claiming otherwise now is trying to grasp straws.

>still clinging to the ur Jewish defence

Its sad to watch you struggle so.