What is Aleppo?

What is Aleppo?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/29/libertarian-party-chairman-candidate-strips-stage-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Libertarians

simply claiming to be libertarian doesn't make you a libertarian. you actually have to believe in libertarian ideas - crazy shit, i know!

>Libertarians

Fuck all you librarians

a tiny hippo. fucking politicians.

Gary Johnson isn't a Libertarian now?

You confuse me sometimes Sup Forums

How do the librarians expect to ever win an election? I mean, there's so few of them vs the general population.

So few in fact that their combined IQ averages out to about 65

> Johnson doesn't know what Aleppo is
> Hillary doesn't know what "c" stands for

Trump 2016

Seriously tho, I'm voting for Johnson...

I mean, it's not like Trump would have given a more intelligent answer. He probably would have recognized that "Aleppo" doesn't sound American, and would have said something like "carpet bomb the shit out of it". Which happens to be the right answer, but he wouldn't have known that.

Because all of you and everyone else giving him shit actually knew what Aleppo was

seriously. what is Aleppo?

Me too but only because my conscience won't allow me to vote for trump or Hillary. It's not a protest vote though. I live in Texas, which is red. No matter how I vote, Texas will go red. So if I vote R or D, I am wasting my vote.

We need more than two parties playing. Both parties are as corrupt as they can be.

If a third-party gets 5% of the popular vote, then in the next presidential election, they get:

A.) federal election funds (just like R and D already do)
B.) automatic entry into the debates
C.) easier ballot access in all 50 states

So if you live in one of the red or blue states (and you likely do), why would you even THINK of voting for Trump or Hillary? Of course the LP won't win. That isn't the point.

The difference is is that we aren't running for president and need to know about foreign policy.

It's a new boy band.

The question also shows that the leftist mainstream media has polling data that shows Johnson is taking more votes away from the Hildabeast than the Trumpster. Putting a hit out in him is not a coincidence.

It'll be my third time voting for Johnson. The fact that he didn't know what Aleppo was made me like him more. We don't fucking need to be spending federal dollars on helping them unless they're asking for help, and us helping goes through all three branches of government.

Wasn't Aleppo the guy from Betelgeuse?

What Australian's call someone suffering from leprosy.

Asking about Aleppo is akin to asking plain what newspaper she reads. It's not a gotcha question. I fucking knew what Aleppo is and I'm not asking the American people to make me the leader of the free world. A guy on my FB page is in Aleppo.

they've asked for our help.

Yeah he's the brother of Steamy Baldwin.

Do you really think trump or Hillary would've known what it was? Oh wait, they both wouldve been given a Fucking handout on whats gonna be asked and how to answer it.

I voted for him in 2012 and will again. Still, he should have known what Aleppo is. It makes him look bad.

Um, you know that Trump is such a shitshow that Texas is in play now, right?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/29/libertarian-party-chairman-candidate-strips-stage-/

That's what people who were outside of Texas and don't live here tell me every day

I'd estimate that if the American population was more politically involved, we would find that the majority of people are aligned with the libertarian party.

Do you want to be free?
Do you think the government shouldn't waste your money?
Do you think they should ultimately stay out of your business socially?

If you answered yes then you're a libertarian.

Fiscal conservative (Republican) and Socially liberal (Democrat) is a libertarian for the most part. That party does not exist here. The problem is that the candidates are generally poor representatives because the good ones run as moderates of one of the two major parties or don't bother at all.

And we voted on helping, and took all appropriate paths needed (not under today's poor excuse for a "democratic process" but the way it was actually meant to function)?

Ah I see.

To me it comes down to what I'm willing to use lethal force to solve, I'll pull a gun to stop a rape, but I'm not going to pull a gun on my neighbor to ask for cash to help build a road. Sorry I'm not going to do it. And that's what taxes are. Don't believe me? Stop paying taxes for roads and eventually someone with a gun will come to your door step. Refuse to comply long enough and you'll get drawn on.

If you don't reply to this reply, OP of this faggot post, your mother will be brutally murdered while you watch.

Who Gary Johnson for 100 Alex.

/thread

This guy gets it 100%. Voting Red or Blue in a solid state is really just not maximizing your power as a voter.

I'm not a fan of Johnson (I voted (((Stein))) in 2012) but I might consider voting for him just to get a 3rd party to the 5% mark.

This is true. The problem is people feel like if they vote libertarian they're "wasting " their votes and the greater of the two evils will win. this nonsense is thick, and don't know how to get past it. The other problem is that everyone thinks that this election is the most critical election ever and they can't risk voting Libertarian because the world will collapse if the candidate they don't like gets elected. You're basically dealing with stupid people who can't see four years down the road

>wut iz alpo

He probably should have known about Aleppo, given he's running for president, but I bet most Americans don't know what Aleppo is either. I considered him, but some other things have bothered me about him as a candidate. Unfortunate, since Hillary and Trump are atrocious candidates. Don't think there's any good, viable choices this year.

It's not as 2-dimensional as you present it. Open borders? A weak military? Isolationism? That's Libertarian shit that this uber-conservative can't get behind.

Try Stein. She's shit as a politician but she has a habit of getting the right answer with wrong reasoning. Also while Johnson has a 1% chance of winning, Stein's completely fucked so all she is is a protest vote against the moderate "left."

It's the purposeful spreading of the story by the msm that's telling. They bury news that doesn't match their agenda all the time.

Feels good being in NC knowing that my vote actually matters.
TRUMP 2016!!

If it was Clinton, they would have worded it differently.

I don't know what he meant either.

i thought it was Harpo from Beetlejuice

If it was Clinton, she would have been given the questions in advance.

Or had the answers relayed to her in her earpiece by the coaches on the other end.

>uber-conservative

Continue voting for authoritarians then, what are you even doing in this thread?

I know what Aleppo is. I'm trying to educate you 'tards.

> so few in fact their combined iq average
> so few
> combined average

> being this retarded on contextual math usage

If it takes a very particular, 3rd grade level of messaging, to get people to support your party, then frankly you aren't doing a good job.

There's plenty of room for agreement, but literally every party milks the whole freedom thing to death. Yeah, I like freedom, so do republicans, so do democrats, so do the greens, literally every party in this country's history likes freedom. But nobody agrees what freedom is. I'd personally like to be free from the necessity of debt that comes with a capitalist system. I'd like to be free from currency, quantified debt exchanged in absence of material goods or services. Libertarians don't offer sufficient guarantees to promote a collectivist, zero sum barter economy, and instead want that quantified, transferable debt to be backed up by precious metals that have practical applications elsewhere. As if printing and coining wasn't a waste already.

Currency is a tool designed by the state, to serve the needs of the state, most notably through paying for the army.

oh lawd

conservative does not = authoritarian idiot. Conservatives want SMALL government, while liberals want big government. Libertarians also want small government.

cunt

Yeah god forbid a leader can admit when they don't know something and differ to an expert on the topic, right?

Fellow texas fag. Johnson all the way. I do think he needs to elaborate more on foreign policy and I don't like his pandering with BLM but other than that I think he'll be good for the country

I expect Hillary to know what it is merely because she is partailly responsible for its current state

Social conservatism is authoritarianism. Telling people what they can and can not do to their own bodies is literally authoritarianism.

Nigger

hes basically a LINO

Hes a big time Hillary supporter and pretty much agrees with her on everything

But seriously, what is a leppo?

[citation needed]

Yep, Lino and ex-Rino.

kill yourself

ahole

He says people should be forced to bake nazi cakes.

Fag

I appreciate you. I will continue to try and make you, and people like you, laugh in the future.

no u

>doesn't know how administration works.

Before the president wakes up, he doesn't know any new information before his daily briefing.

Would you rather he do the typical politician thing and just lie about it?

Fuck that commie bitch

Me too, where you at user?

What is this Al Eppo you speak of?

Right now it's not about getting elected its about getting known.

This is a completely false.

The democratic party does NOT promote freedom. Nor does the Republican party.

You cannot have it both ways. Either you can be free and be a responsible citizen, or you can be under the thumb of an authoritarian dictatorship and be a lazy cog.

At some point we decided to form a semblance of society so that we wouldn't have to stay home all day to guard our houses/farms with a rifle and could go out and buy things at the store. We started to exchange some goods for money and hired people to be a police force and setup some rules that people would obey like "don't steal my shit or the guy I hired will shoot you on my behalf" in order to make things more productive.

This is essentially a method of productive freedom. At some point the "progressive movement" started putting everyone into a little box and telling them they were being oppressed somehow in order to use the same protective force to jail people for "unfairness". This is not protection of freedom. This is use of your oppression to oppress someone else. It will only be a matter of time until they turn the tables on you.

Republicans do the same thing, only with religion. "I believe abortion is wrong so you can't have one either." "Gay marriage is wrong so you can't be married." etc. This is using the enforcement system to oppress people who don't believe in the same things as you.

You have to accept the fact that the government is inherently NEVER going to help you. You must do literally EVERYTHING to keep them from getting in your way. If you get up in the morning to get a cup of coffee, go to the store, get food, find a wife, have a child, make that child survive, get clothing, put a roof over your head, make money to do any of those things, any kind of "protective force" is 100% guaranteed to be some kind of hinderence to your ability to survive.

Stop giving them the power to hinder your ability to survive.

I honestly can't tell if these penis memes for Johnson are in favor or ridicule of him.

It's pretty easy. He is the only sane candidate while the others are lunatics. That's enough for this election.

Well that one called re-re and bitch face a testicle so...

I don't know where some of these rumors started.

A) Yes, 5% gets you federal election funds during the next campaign. (Which isn't all that great. A $20 million grant. You CANNOT raise money independently of the grant and you CANNOT spend more than the grant).

B) No, it does NOT mean automatic entry into the debates. (The debates are organized by a Replublican/Democrat debate commission which sets a threshold of 15% avg support in certain national polls).

C) No, it does it mean easier access in all 50 states. (Each state has their own rules for ballot access - some include a 5% threshold, while other include other rules.)

All that being said - you should still vote for Gary Johnson (especially if you live in a red/blue state)!

"What difference does it make?"