CTRL-V thread? No fixing, faggots

CTRL-V thread? No fixing, faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEL8uelp9D4

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nintendo.co.uk/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-console/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-pokemon-sun-and-moon-edition-pokemon-moon-steelbook-pack/11315711.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BMOsLAz4II4&ab_channel=NRWRecords
youtube.com/watch?v=_zA1OtsvvC4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3glkP8qV-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=BWQPbuSoEVw
scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/14022093_1144446502296770_6704565866873519476_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=14e50580f6cc2ade40a93d085366a37b&oe=587898E1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
soundcloud.com/weekend-ravers/getty-warm-up-wr15-hardcore-rave-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=MG1MuERNg4Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoelectric_effect
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c
youtube.com/watch?v=5fP5rDdWy54&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=KpvDapey6FI
i.4cdn.org/b/1472850289196.png
youtube.com/watch?v=0AMRP9JTHlw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Qm8Bb459uSg
soundcloud.com/asacroatto/eminem-ft-nate-dogg-shake-that-techno-remix-1
youtu.be/yF7tltzzG1I
megumi.img.s3.amazonaws.com/tumblr_miok95MhwY1s4t7kbo1_500.gif
youtu.be/JqVHaaZqbqI
youtu.be/e5c-Bz2nAc0
i.imgur.com/guB0zeC.png
gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image-c/23497473/1000/normal/a77952064c33d/clarksons-hus.jpg
amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B01DKJZITK
vampire69blog.com/2014/06/whos-that-girl-chri5tine2006/
youtu.be/A059r0Sxd5A
youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

store.nintendo.co.uk/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-console/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-pokemon-sun-and-moon-edition-pokemon-moon-steelbook-pack/11315711.html

youtube.com/watch?v=BMOsLAz4II4&ab_channel=NRWRecords

youtube.com/watch?v=_zA1OtsvvC4

WINRAR

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3glkP8qV-Q

5TBG8-7058G-GD7IZ

shit why can't i delete this

tissue

MODS!!!

what the fuck...

GVMDDG

wtf was it?

What was it

just when i thought nothing on Sup Forums can disturb me anymore

, yeah, what did user post?

He posted a picture saying freak out and I will delete this in one minute

youtube.com/watch?v=BWQPbuSoEVw

Why the fuck is this on my clipboard??

welp, have to get rid of my hdd now i guess
thanks faggot

Königgrätzer marsch

E
N
N
O
O
E G
E D A
P O W
S

Trapezmuskeln

scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/14022093_1144446502296770_6704565866873519476_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=14e50580f6cc2ade40a93d085366a37b&oe=587898E1

wtf user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

soundcloud.com/weekend-ravers/getty-warm-up-wr15-hardcore-rave-mix

will i get in any trouble if i closed the browser quickly?

F D T or B?

youtube.com/watch?v=MG1MuERNg4Y

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoelectric_effect

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c

From da celly

youtube.com/watch?v=5fP5rDdWy54&feature=youtu.be

It's been one of those days and you see a spider dangling from your light fixture. You sarcastically ask it "what's up" and to your immense surprise it replies, "Just hanging around."

youtube.com/watch?v=KpvDapey6FI

i.4cdn.org/b/1472850289196.png

youtube.com/watch?v=0AMRP9JTHlw&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=Qm8Bb459uSg

nice

in 1807,

fuck

count++;

>>

welp

soundcloud.com/asacroatto/eminem-ft-nate-dogg-shake-that-techno-remix-1

content://media/external/file/7618

reflective gold

you can install it on a seperate/the same drive or partition yes.

^ this is the last thing in my clipboard. you said to ctrl + v.

youtu.be/yF7tltzzG1I

megumi.img.s3.amazonaws.com/tumblr_miok95MhwY1s4t7kbo1_500.gif

youtu.be/JqVHaaZqbqI

youtu.be/e5c-Bz2nAc0

delet

i.imgur.com/guB0zeC.png

renaissance

v

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Sour Letterbox Buster

gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image-c/23497473/1000/normal/a77952064c33d/clarksons-hus.jpg

change_phone

[email protected]

FAK

code on m8

TriHard

14B1805

amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B01DKJZITK

wienerschnitzel

Here I go :
vampire69blog.com/2014/06/whos-that-girl-chri5tine2006/

curr = pieces.reject(&:empty?).join(' ')

Here we go again, another fucking cracka ass honkey trying to tell me how to live my life, This asshole on here, commenting on my post telling me that im making a big mistake by throwing away my college education just to, quote, "become the best rapper there is, and make hella money" Who the fuck do you think you are saying this shit, i swear to the fuckin heavens above if i knew where you were, i would come over, break my foot off in your ass and slice your damn throat. i have enough crap coming from my mother and grandmother about the way im living my life, so i dont need to hear it from some fucking honkey like you. There are two things you do not fuck with when it comes to me, my niggas and my lifestyle. You screw with either one of those things and you're gonna have one pissed off nigga on your ass. just because I'm a nigga doesnt mean that i dont have a dark side, i will go gorrila on you if you provoke me. i'm getting fuckin sick and tired of these crackers thinking that since we're niggers that they can push us around and ridicule us and not have us fight back. most, if not all of us niggers get pissed off if an whitey decides to fuck with us. you may not like the fact that we are niggers, but you will fucking respect it, that's all we ask anyways. Everyone has their imperfections, and ours just happens to be wearing Gucci flip flops, sipping on colt 45 and 2 zig zags, wearing nigga clothes and acting like nigga's. We aint hurtin no one by doing this, but there are some that are making it seem that way, which is complete and udder bullshit. as far as the Black Life's Matter stuff go, so what, i don't wanna be shot by someone and killed by them, big deal. keep your fucking comments to yourself if all they're gonna do is gonna piss off whoever your sending it to. Use common since you stupid cracker's...oh wait, you dont have any!

marijuana edible recipes

s-l1000.jpg

youtu.be/A059r0Sxd5A

Also, have you ONLY lived in those three states? Do you have anything to compare to to support your claim that these are particularly good places for girls?

Alison Angel

When the clock strikes half past six, babe Time to head for golden lights It's a good time for the great taste -- dinner! At McDonald's, it's Mac Tonight Come on, make it Mac Tonight!

Fucking actually kill me, i'll fuck your entire family especially if you're a fat asian fuck speaking ching chong to me through your shitty sony rip off mic you literal waste of human space.
youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc

862 686 244