Hey hey USA! how many burgers will you eat today?

hey hey USA! how many burgers will you eat today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off and stop posting this you mongoloid

How many times has you're wife been raped by "refugees"?

Probably a shitload. The country as a whole will probably consume, damn, 100 million burgers? Just a lot. We are a pretty wealthy nation with an incredibly strong currency and a stable government willing to subsidize food prices pretty heavily. Sure, there is some corruption and corn is far too subsidized, but overall I'd rather have an obese nation than a starving one.

Wasn't planning on eating any, but now that you mention it, In N Out sounds pretty good.

That rifle is all wrong for that girl

6 times already, I don't know why she keeps going back there.
>t. German

Shit was good when i visited west coast this last spring. We got five guys here, which isnt too bad but still.

Personally? None. Assuming that you are referring to fast food burgers, I don't eat them at all.

Pathos arguments are not arguments

I never got this; how are burgers a derogatory term for Americans when we're not the only country that has them?

Love me some Five Guys too. Bacon burger. Ooooh baby.

Give Habit a try too if you get a chance. Looks like they're spreading to the east coast now.

How many do triple burgers count as?

Because other countries are fucking stupid.

Meh, im in MA, dont have them over here. We only got Chick-fil-a like a couple years ago.

Are we talking just beef or do chicken, shrimp, pork, black bean, lamb or veggie count?

>Not stacking one patty of each of those on top of each other with some bacon, cheese and mayonnaise
Do you even 'Murrica, bro?

None for me; I'm making Chicken Cordon Bleu

Shut the fuck up and eat your fucking Kale you pussy shit.

You forgot to mention an uncomfortable amount of mustard.

>Not drinking your mustard from a glass
AM I THE ONLY HERE WHO CAN FUCKIN' 'MURRICA?

None. Eating like, 27 quesadillas though because mexican is delicious.

Go back to your starving shithole. Stop trying to make America, the best continent on the universe sound bad because you live in some communist gulag, fegit

Oh god my sides

A: as many as we want to, you fucking degenerate hippie faggot.

(((1 in 4)))

My thoughts exactly

Does a turkey burger count? If so, one.

The burger, not that surprising when you consider that annually about 50 times more people are killed by obesity than firearms in the U.S. Quit being a jealous attempted troll and count those bongs euro commie scum.

Not enough

your country only exists because america allows it to be more grateful

Dubs don't lie

nigger toes!
>liek a boss

"The high number of reported rapes in Sweden can partly be explained by the comparatively broad definition of rape, the method of which the Swedish police record rapes, a high confidence in the criminal justice system, and an effort by the Government to decrease the number of unreported rapes."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden