I found the girl of my dreams, literally 10/10 for me. I talk to her. She's a senior, I'm a sophmore...

I found the girl of my dreams, literally 10/10 for me. I talk to her. She's a senior, I'm a sophmore. I can't date her because people would think it's weird. Let me put it this way, she is so perfect in my eyes I think that God put her on the Earth for me. Idk what to do bros. What's worse is she's from Japan, and I'm attracted to asian beauty standards (not found much in USA), so I feel this is the best possible girl there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/living/1758870/he-took-my-virginity-after-a-happy-meal-on-his-60th-birthday/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160910-_-Living-_-579426218
youtube.com/watch?v=IVvkjuEAwgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>God put her on the Earth
>God put her on the
>God put her on
>God put her
>God put
>God
Stop being a faggot and date her, who the fuck cares what people think.

I'm usually very outgoing. I don't know what stopping me.

If that's really the only reason that you think you can't date her then you don't deserve her, you beta faggot bitch ass nigga.

You'll only know for sure she's the one when you start to know her, now you just want to fuck her

post her face

Reported underage.

Please look at this OP. The atrticle is a bit extreme, but you should follow your dreams. Everyone should so long as it's something that causes no harm
thesun.co.uk/living/1758870/he-took-my-virginity-after-a-happy-meal-on-his-60th-birthday/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160910-_-Living-_-579426218

Go on faggot, ban the Baja fresh in sitting at.

did you really report user?
did
you
really?

>I can't date her because people will think it's weird
>God put her on the Earth for me
>I'm attracted to asian beauty
>asking a Filipino basket weaving forum for women advice

You sound like a giant faggot. Consider growing some balls and talking to her.

A 2 year age difference isn't even a big deal in high school let alone college. You're obviously underage. She's not the one OP she probably thinks you're gross

PS you didn't find the girl of your dreams, you do not even know her you are just gawking from afar. It sounds like you probably have not dated anyone before, and you are just idealizing some person because you have an Asian fetish. Either try to get to know them and approach/let your intentions be known, or stop being a creep and go find something realistic to do during high school. You don't know how little this time and even the relationships will probably matter in a few years. You will be better off getting practical experience meeting and dating than being miserable because someone you didn't know "got away".

It's not a fetish, it's a preference. Also, I've talked to her and we get along just fine.

You became an OP on Sup Forums so now you suddenly feel a strong lust for cock

Okay

Yes

Even if he didn't, I did

Whether you say you can or you can't, you're right.

The choice is yours, op.

>God
>Japanese
I can fucking tell you're already too immature for her

>she's from Japan, and I'm attracted to asian beauty standards
fuck off weaboo

It's the same thing as being attracted to redheads faggot

"I've talked to her" I bet you two aren't even friends just awkward small talk. And yes, it is a fetish. Fetish = sexual preference. I was 16 once OP and I was smart enough to know the girls I was dating weren't the ones. You're just stupid that's all, nothing to be ashamed of

How many times have you spent with her outside of school? How many times were alone? How many times have you had a conversation longer than 5 minutes? 10 minutes? How long do you think it'll be before you ask one of her friends for her phone number?

>God put her on the Earth for me
>best possible girl there is
>did not say anything about her except that she was Japanese
>not fetishizing
Okay

What else should I say? She has black hair? Black eyes? Short? All that comes with being Japanese

I am not sure if you should classify the only Japanese woman as the girl of your dreams because there is an entire country with women who also are Japanese. Not even that but what if there were TWO Japanese women at your school. How ever could you date if literally the only thing that you have reduced this person down to is nothing unique or special. You could have given any detail about her and why you think she is the girl God gave to you, but you just said she was Japanese. That tells me nothing about her, so you obviously really don't know much about her. Like I said earlier, do not waste your high school lusting after some ideal because you will end up being a bitter senior who has to go into the real world with no dating experience and a very flawed way of how relationships work.

She's a 10/10 for me. That's the only way I can really describe her. I cannot imagine a girl looking better is what I mean.

god made her for you and the only trait you seem to care about is her nippy appeaance. you have talked to her and can't say anything good about her personality?
god put her here for you?

>I cannot imagine a girl looking better
you think you love a girl just because she is hot? you don't even know her.

Not even an interest/hobby to help make her more than a pretty thing? colonslash

She's nice, kinda shy and quiet

What aside from being Japanese makes her a 10/10? Hint: I'm trying to make you consider literally anything else other than the fact she is Asian why you think she is so special, maybe even talk about what she is like as a person, which i suspect you do not know because you do not know her.

(PS you never answered the questions from )

Actually its tough for a dude to date two years up in highschool. Ussually works the other way around, seboir dudes dating sophomore grills

Sorry keep forgetting to quote your post#, I've been awake for like 26 hours.

Those are things you can know about anyone from staring at them interacting with others for like 30-60 seconds. What do you personally know about her that is a personal detail that might make her attractive to you other than the fact that she is Japanese?

don't feel bad OP, when i was a senior in high school i had a crush on an 8th grader

"Dude it's only like 5 years that's not that weird if she was hot"

it probably wouldn't be weird if it were in a third world shithole haha

but yeah she was cute af with a nice ass. she must be 18 now so imma try to find her again

trust me you dont love her you just think she is hot.
saying god put her here for you is pretty fucked up too.
realistically shell never date you if she is hot just because of age difference and because your probably a beta and because you say shit like "god put here here for me"

She's not going to be interested in you. Then you're going to want to kill yourself for the rest of your life. Have fun.

Fuck your 'God' telling you that this is all there is, is all you'll ever get, and she's been put on Earth just for you.
You sound like you should stop listening to these fucbois and Chad trolls putting themselves above the average Sup Forums-tard and their loneliness.
Neither of us know any better, and FUCK what other people care. I knew one of the most talented musicians in my high school then who was a senior dating a freshman, the only person who cared was his ex. I almost dated seniors in my freshman year. Just make sure you aren't going to commit statutory rape, and if her parents don't want you hanging out with her after curfew (this IS a real thing btw...) and you're eighteen, forget about it.

Simple. Now quit making these stupid fucking threads. Take it to

this guy gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=IVvkjuEAwgU

>"Isn't she great! I love her, I love her! I'm in love Sup Forums! I'm so happy and confused! What do I do? What if people think it's wrong? This is what she looks like! Help me? Yeah but let me tell you why I'm hopeless. Because I love her!"
Yup, you better be fucking trolling, OP.

You are the definition of a weaboo

I guess he must have given up posting when realizing he knows nothing about his angel except she's Japanese. It would be really funny if she wasn't even Japanese, OP just wanted any Asian girl to be Japanese.

>She's a senior, I'm a sophmore
wait until you are a senior, you will be lusting for freshman girls.

What's up with nerdy white kids and their obsession with Japan?

>wait until you are a senior, you will be lusting for freshman girls.
Can confirm

sophomore in high school? fuck off underage

I really don't know. As far as the fetishizing Japanese women, I'd assume how women are portrayed in shonens and shit either as really submissive and shy or a complete bitch, either of which I'm assuming gets a white geek with not much life/people experience riled up. As far as anything not relating to the women, I really don't know, I think it's just self fulfilling prophecy at this point.

OP needs to find another weeaboo and ask to see them weeaboobs

I bet OP is the only weeaboo at his school, so no one else can even appreciate her Nipponese superiority. He's the only one, and she won't even be with him! It's like something is keeping them apart and is so unfair! I hope OP challenges her boyfriend to a duel.

Lets assume this thing turns out great. You end up speaking a little more. Maybe you ask her to study after school one day before a big test or for some enormously gay Argumentative essay.
If you don't play your cards right - and I mean, if you don't keep yourself ahead of the game; if you don't keep her satisfied; if you can't show her why you deserve her and she she deserves you over the rest; if you can't show you're professional and mature, then you can bet she will leave you faster then you can pull a quickie before mom gets home.

And I'm not throwing the professional and mature thing around because she's Asian. You should be a gentlemen, right? And gentlemen are mature and professional, yes? And girls should love you for who you are, no?

>I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

>I bet you two aren't even friends just awkward small talk

Why are you guys assuming that every sophomore and senior are all the exact same ages? Quit it.

*does ER's smug "heh" and looks off camera smiling* The Day of Retribution is all I have.

Yeah, I bet she's really gonna go for a triple repeater sophomore or not take advantage of the ability to date older men if she is "ahead" in grades.

>I'm a sophmore.
Underage b&!

How do you like your American stereotypes? They echo with a dark Western European history don't they?

Here's Chad. He wants to date exotic girls from exotic lands for whatever motives Chad's have. Because he has money and and a big American dick and because he drives a cool car and can play guitar, the exotic girls want him to impress their parents or to spite them.
Then you have the outcast weeaboo. He collects r34 folders. He listens to Nightcore while sipping on tea. He can't stop thinking about going to college for computers.

Whatever. Age isn't even a factor in this equation. The lack of information here just makes OP sound like your typical teenager stuck in a world full of thugs, emos, and white trash, just trying to find love. The very depiction of your average Sup Forums-tard. No matter what we tell OP he won't listen because he doesn't really care and this is all just a joke.

>tl;dr
OP is a faggot

You are cancer

>Students in college are also called sophomores and seniors, or freshmen and juniors.

Except there is no social stigma around college sophomores and seniors dating.

Yes they do.

Pretty okay descriptions I guess.

None of it is a factor.

>tl;dr
You typed a lot for an OP who never would have listened anyway, but I kind of enjoyed it.

These were never funny and never will be

>capitalizing green text
>green text
>green
I understand the summer's almost over for most, but shouldn't you be outside still?

It is very obvious that this post is a young person who has no dating experience, and even someone who has never dated who was in college should at least have the observational skill to see that age matters much less in college. Also it would be fairly unlikely that she would be the only Asian woman in a University. It's okay for OP to be underage and a hopeless romantic high schooler. Everyone's gotta be there some time.

yep, underage b&, fuck this I'm out of here. Mods take down this thread please.

I'm unfortunately nowhere near underage anymore but I wish I was so the worst of my worries was some delusional unrequited love with a person I don't know.