post em'

rey

Gozer the gozarian

I said, Mary sues, user.

>no one noticed hes crashing an ordinary car while everyone is running scared
snyder was right i guess

Jews are humanities Mary Sue

this made me kek

Was crashing the car with no fatalities part of his plan?

Are those neck scale things moving from the wind? Why isn't her hair blowing?

Pretty sure its not supposed to be wind, it's the dragon vibrating them for show. Like the spitting dinosaur in Jurassic Park with the neck frill.

don't animes always have a mary sue?

also Daisy from AoS. Two people this latest season had their destiny to "save Daisy" cuz she's so important.

>not inigo montoya

maybe now, but back in the day, flawed characters were the hot new thing

what exactly is her expression trying to convey there?

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a Mary Sue

Suprise? I can imagine watching a fuckhuge dragon that had been missing for months swoop down and fuck shit up isn't something seen everyday

*gary stu

Yes, you haven't seen Mary Sue until you see some of those anime characters. Shit is ridiculous.

>Leave dragon
>Spend a few weeks riding with the Dothraki
>Spend like a day at their city
>Spend a few weeks riding back
>Dragon has become x10 larger
What?

you have no idea what a mary sue character is, user

>Dragons grow really fast outside captivity
>More like a month
>more like two or three days

She isn't a Mary Sue, at all, you dont understand what that means.

A Mary Sue is perfect at everything. Dany messes up virtually everything she does, makes terrible decisions, and is a terrible ruler. She is rewarded by the plot for her missteps, mistakes and stupidity (ie get husband killed and get three dragons out of it, etc) but that's not a Mary Sue.

A perfect example is Rey who is a better mechanic and understands the Falcon better in one day than Han and Chewie, an exceptional pilot, a crack shot, expert combatant hand to hand, better at the force literally hours after leaning that it exists than a sith who trained under one of the greatest jedis in history since he was a child, turns Kylos probe around and reads HIS mind while having never used force powers before, etc. That is Mary Sue. Dany just has plot armor

>>Dragons grow really fast outside captivity
That's her main dragon, which she never locked up.

Makes no difference at all. She could have made Rhaegal or Viserion her main dragon and gotten the same result.

Felicity smoak

I like how they're covering her upper arms

Kek

the fact that the dragon just obeyed her was even more lazier

in the books, it is implied, if GRRM doesn't fuck it up, that after the colosseum incident Rhaegar became obedient to her after she rides him

in the show, HE LEAVES HER TO BE RAPED BY SANDNIGGERS, then just comes back for no reason at all

it comes back because dany has proven her strength by conquering the savage horde, animals sense that alphaness

>Dragons grow really fast outside captivity
Exactly. That's why he is so big.

>conquering the savage horde

to Rhaegar they are just meat to be eaten, why would he give a fuck

The dragons could look better

Inigo lost to Westley even though he trains obsessively.

>somehow better fencer than man training his whole life
>can somehow defeat a giant in a test of strength
>builds up a resistance to fatal doses of poison in 3 years
>PLOTS his way through most of the movie
Yup

God, I hate Rey

Puts into perspective how a Mary Sue can be just fine if the shit they do is cool enough, usually when the story is really lighthearted though.

you called?

He didn't become one until 4 and 5

Aragon
Legolas

James Bond

I felt like it was almost a parody, or at least the book and movie were so comedic and fantastic it didn't matter, because it was all about love conquering all.
Also in the book they better explain that Inigo spent so long as a washed up sick he forgot a lot of his fencing and Fezzik spent so long fighting large groups he forgot how to fight one person. Vizzini meanwhile was just very arrogant and nowhere near as intelligent as he claimed.

When she keeps her mouth shut she actually looks really cute. What a difference those teeth make.

That's like saying Leonardo DaVinci was a Mary Sue.

underrated

>She isn't a Mary Sue, at all, you dont understand what that means.
this guy speaks the truth

Milla may be even more a Mary Sue in Ultraviolet. In fact she mostly plays Mary Sues. Even Fifth Element she's a supreme being.

Milla is the Mary Sue incarnate.

>God tier Mary sue characters in anything

Rey really is a sue, damn it.

All hail
Daenarys Kitchenborn of the House Carbgaryan, First of her Size.
The Unburnt Toast, Queen of Mcdonalds.
Queen of the Dressing and Cheesy Potatoes and the First Bakers.
Calorieesi of the great Cola sea. Breaker of Crab legs and Mucher of burgers