Atheists if there is no such thing as God, then why does your mom scream o God i'm cumming o God every time a fuck her?

Atheists if there is no such thing as God, then why does your mom scream o God i'm cumming o God every time a fuck her?

Atheists 0 Christians 1

Don't expect a good answer. There is no such thing as an intelligent atheist.

why cant atheists get dubs?

Gr8 b8

Checked, and kek'd

get trolled athiest

>how a teenager replies when they have no true answer

My mom doesn't speak English.

Women fake orgasms all the time.

> It makes you feel alpha and go faster.

It's an easy way to end the sex when it's really shitty.

GOD
IS
REAL

blessed

thats why your mum soaks my sheets every time we bump uglies.

Hahaha off by one

Jesus Christ...

Look, I say Baphomet so that makes him real. Your argument is so retarded.

She's pissing on you. It's a defensive mechanism brought on by the fact that you're so repulsive. I bet she shits all over you when you move in for the kiss.

You couldn't get dubs
And these guys could

God=real

lel

oh fuck its one of those british people ... wtf do you people come to an american site?

I guess this proves it guys...

kek

>last 2 numbers are the same
>not dubs

nigga wat

I think it's time to try another site, buddy

holy shit actual autism omfg

My argument is when i fuck your mum to climax she can here God calling so shes like i'm coming God O God i'm coming.

You can't be THIS retarded

We call bullshit: our moms offered it to you, but you Christian scrubs said you wanted to wait until marriage! Fucking scrubs.

>mfw this thread has done nothing but prove

Atheists 0 Christians 2

Any idea how many atheists I've met who think they're intelligent just because they're atheists? You're not intelligent. You're a fedora-wearing euphoric little idiot who looked on r/atheism one day and said "wao im one uf thos" and now thinks he's fucking smart. Anyone who claims to be intelligent and uses grandiose words like "gilded in the golden crest of knowledge" to describe how fukn smart omg they are automatically appears less intelligent than an average person. Go fuck yourself you stupid fedora.
I fucking get a huge laugh at all the edgy pieces of shit who rag on anyone who expresses that this shit it wrong. ahaha like dude your edge level decreases everytime you down someone or call em "newfag hurhurhur edge edge EDGE" Like holy fuck you guys are the cringe of the internet, worse than lil 12 year old timmy making vine videos.
Just wondering, What is the purpose of your existance to this planet? Think about it a second. You're just a garbage human being, triggering other people over the internet with sadistic crap. Is this what you're going to do with your worthless life?
Also, I hope a nazi regime will get revived, and sadistic cunts like yourself will be killed rather than jailed!
Have a less than three heart, nigger!

There's no answer because the question is stupid.

You might as well ask "hey mechanics, if using napalm as oil is a bad idea, then why is the sky blue?"

You're just a bad, bad troll.

you replied to a comment ragging on atheists about how they're an edgy atheist, going to great lengths to try and call him unintelligent.
>cringe of the internet

You cannot give someone anything that they have not earned. If not earned rightfully, they will take away from those who rightfully earned their possessions and give it to the ones one who has not. It has become quite clear and apparent. The powers to be are flooding this country (as well as other stable countries) with non-earners who will be rewarded with the earnings of others. This is theft and piracy. In addition, it needs to be law that if an individual does not own a property, land or business.....they should be prohibited from voting. Owning and managing is a responsibility. It requires work. The Social progressive communist liberals do not like that idea. It prevents theft from those who earned what they have from being taken by those who own or manage nothing. If you do not own a business, property or land........you are (social liberals) gaming the system with voting and have no say as to my life, property, prosperity and liberty. This is why Russia lost the cold war. It bankrupted their country and the "Wall" came down. Reagan was a great President. I believe Putin and Trump can see clearly the "National Security" dilemma we "USA" are in. The Social Progressive Communists have profited greatly throughout the world and have pillaged and pirated many a country to obtain and feed its agenda which will continue to erode our American way of life with their very own recipe of propaganda, lies, deceptions, divisions, pandering......as it morally and financially bankrupts our very futures which THEY can not/will not ever control. THEY KNOW THIS AS THIS/THESE COLLOQUIALISM (S) (cat out of the bag) continues to be seen for what it is and defined for what it is......in our country and around our world. And to say it how it truly is IS the strike which lights the fire to a true Republic. Burn, baby....burn!

la petite mort - an orgasm; lit. the little death

>check'd
unrelated trash though

You know who swerves around in traffic, cuts lanes and hotrods past people? Fucking Tom and Jane Stay-at-Home, who have never dealt with the police, have never been to jail, aren't worried about hospital bills from getting fucked in an accident halfway across the country from home and go on weekend 'rides' in a five mile radius around their suburb. Real bikers that would really fuck you up if they came knocking on your window like that don't ride like twelve year olds because they don't need to do that shit. When your buddies saw you beat someones eye out of its socket with a maglite you don't need to ride like a retard to look like a biker. The guys who do that bullshit are doing it because they think owning a motorcycle makes them a biker and they think thats how bikers act. And they think because they are 'bikers' that 'normies' are going to be intimidated by them or something. You put an accountant on a leased Harley and all of a sudden he thinks he's going to beat some ass if you don't let him pass you cutting through the stall lane.

My sister's daughter, 10, is completely non-verbal, never looks at you, responds to questions, she can't eat by herself, or care for herself in any way
She can walk, move around, to look at her she seems normal, she hums all the time, it's like her body is here but her mind is in another world
When my parent's watch her, I help out a lot, I live at home, she loves my bed, it's a '70's waterbed, so we spend a lot of time together. Probably the best thing about her is she will never tell anyone anything, ever, she has been the greatest gift in my life

blessed art thou

This fucking thread

Triggered!!!!This is a new copypasta

Adam's family did incest

>atheists claim big bang creates everything
>nuclear bomb on hiroshima was biggest bang
>no universes created

Christians 7 Atheists 0

Hey, buddy. Don't pretend you didn't just say everything that folks have said about your uneducated ass.

10/10 op, bravo.

If there is a god, why have I've been able to fuck my dog for the last five years without him smiting me?

cuz he's your property

she didn't thought you would make her cum, that's why she is screaming the word "unbelievable" in its shorter form

Raeped

Atheists 0 Christians 9

What I don't get is how Christians are willing to worship a god that is so clearly evil

Deadly viruses, birth defects, parasites, harlequin babies, he made it all. Every single disgusting brutal death in nature. Every single video you saw in the most recent REKT thread. What a sick fuck.