Why are Brazilians here so self-hating?

Why are Brazilians here so self-hating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpAu95MjO0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spain too

who on this board isn't self hating?

ur mom isn't

Because Chimpanzilians are literal subhumans.

Most white europeans especially those in the east don't know how good they have it luckiest people in the world especially the czech/polish

Does that include you?

Why do you hate Brazilians?

You don´t deal with brazilians daily, if you dealt you would know there´s no way to fix this shithole unless you nuke the shit out of everyone here

It's literally one or two guys who have too much time in their hands tbqh, even Sup Forums hues are usually less retarded.

this

please stop posting photos of my son

americans

wanna see self-loving brazilians?

Are they wrong in doing so?

Because

kek
this is more like a Nordestino.

DELET THIS

Brazil posters are among the best posters. Portugesse are based too. Sometimes I think they are Balkan Slavs in disguise.

>shoes are too expensive
>Buys a R$ 500 Nike shox, but still lives in a favela.

Fixed that for you

Brazilians are probably the nicest posters. I agree they need more self-esteem though.

this one is very funny. the usage of hue is god like. good one.

They are "sulistas" and think they aren't like the people living north of them so they created this schizofrenic notion that they are a different country

not true. have you not seen "i hate this country and i want to leave" posts? probably the same guy though. also a lot of times euros start totally stupid bait threads about some shitty memes, and at least one us poster would always "confirm" that yes, it is all true because we are "some self deprecating shit". not exactly self hating but still jokingly admitting bogus shit is ridiculous.

The worst posters are actually from São Paulo and Rio Grande do Sul, their separautism is even more autistic than normal.
The well-adjusted folks from Paraná and Santa Catarina are dragged down by their retardation.

really. you must be 13

There's 3 or 4 southerners on Sup Forums most.
The vast majority is from RJ, who also happen to be the most shitposters.

thats some real funny shit, zhang. at least it has a good rhythm and a static expression as fun with the ridiculous face. tho if you dont read such manga or comics, then i dont really want you to get it.

sorry i don't know what manga is, assuming some kind of anime. but no, no anime, no comics, no weeb stuff, no jap proxy. 100% normie. am i in a wrong place?

A good chunk isn't self-hate, but blaming the others. Kinda like Italy.

>The well-adjusted folks from Paraná and Santa Catarina are dragged down by their retardation.
In Paraná, the "self-adjusted" ones are the retards who hate Paraná so much they'd rather whore themselves to a blob.

And even if you disregard those, you know Curitiba is kinda the Assburgerland.

I'm sorry? Paranaenses tend to be proud of their state, but not to the point of being obnoxious dicks like cariocas.

because they are euro/americaboos

>Curitiba is kinda the Assburgerland.
That's what makes it great.

fuck off nigger

>sorry i don't know what manga is, assuming some kind of anime. but no, no anime, no comics, no weeb stuff, no jap proxy. 100% normie. am i in a wrong place?
>but love attention whoring!

yeah as far as i know Sup Forums is such a place for people like you. tho im semi-retired from Sup Forums and Sup Forums. so you should ask it to someone else.

To be honest I like this IRL. But in chans it makes us somewhat annoying.

Paraná is something like this: we know it's shit, we know life quality here isn't on par with (say) Santa Catarina, but telling this to us as a foreigner is usually a bad idea.

And the State is such a clusterfuck that everyone thinks it's a different animal - Curitiba says it's X, Ponta Grossa says it's Y, Foz says it's Z, Londrina says it's W... and people will bug you if you say otherwise.

The muh heritage faggots are the most pathetic ones

Who the fuck do I have to suck to get a job in this shithole?

Brazil is purely nepotism, you need a friend or a family member who will recommend you for a job in the company he works for. Otherwise you will be working shit minimum wage jobs for the rest of your life.

I think one of the biggest problems of BRs is that we complain a lot about shit while still letting ourselves get fooled everytime.

I was thinking of concursos but even that is getting infected by quota diversity bullshit.

First you have to stop being a weeb.

>Well-adjusted
>Parana
Choose one

youtube.com/watch?v=TpAu95MjO0I

gib banana y bunda plis uga buga huehue huehuehue

I find this comparison of Brazilian to monkeys, very offensive to monkeys. Monkeys and apes don't destroy the environment or screw each other for personal enjoyment.

no

t. me

What the fuck

just end it for the sanctity of our cunt

no fucking way that's a real person

4Channers have daddy issues.

underrated post

>person
It isn't, it's a Brazilian.

I HATE THIS SHITHOLE SO MUCH PLS GIB CITIZENSHIP