Celeb thread cont

celeb thread cont
>worship the godness edition

Based user. Let's worship Goddesses legs together.

Also, answer me in /hr/ pls. I know it's you, user.

dam son

Saved from her Snap the other day

not me, didnt post single one in there, just reposting, sorry

i like this guy

something different for a change

what movie is this from?

Thanks for existing anyway, user.

too bad thats from before higher rez instagram

>16

Hey who here has that two sided image about Narcessism where there is a greyed out woman on the left and a man surfing a myriad or bright colors, but both of them are saying "nothing really matters!"?

Sophie and tiny possibility I will see her someday is only reason I exist. Thank the Godness.

I remember when celeb threads used to be good. It's always the same shitty Emma Watson, Victoria Justice, and Taylor Swift. And for some reason everyone is half faggot here now.

Post someone else then

I'm tempted to go to the club she's trying to save if it doesn't die. Then again, seeing Goddess flirting with normies for drugs would be depressing. Hopefully she ends up going home with a hot grill.

>not a single picture of vicky ITT

watson, dove and G-fag is here though

I'm not a fag, I just like a thought that Godness Sophie might get mad some day and I will be there to offer her my to spank all she wants

I-I asked m-my m-mistress Natalie where sh-she was h-half the day b-but she j-just smiled and s-said, "With friends..."

Agreed, It's great shes starting to wear less and less

>I am physically unable to post the celebrities I find attractive so I want other people to read my mind and do it for me while I complain and contribute nothing

>greentext xD

Why do some of you celebfags do the whole stuttering voice roleplaying?

No movie.
Shameless

It's just one guy who's here all the time and maybe one mimic.

C-cause our l-love f-for o-our b-beloved c-celebs is s-so s-s-strong it o-h

Carah

damn

Underrated hotness

Autism

saving them all, keep going fam

moar

>fam

we really post pictures of famous women we want to have sexual relationship with
on anynomous image board,
arguing which is better and insulting others
it doesn't get much more autistic from that

Yeah I'm saving too, need more nip slip

what a moron

it literally propagated here and became so prevalent its a word filter on most of the boards... senpai

but you appear to be intimately familiar with facebook, i find that very telling

>Hai guys :3
>missed me? :D

yes yes yes

one of my favs

>literally

That's not an adult, right?

There is no way she would have a problem showing those next season. They best work something into the fucking script.

most beautiful girl in the world

wanna lick those soles

Mackenzie Foy aka mini murph

y-yes, f-finally s-someone w-who is n-not o-oblivious t-to t-the p-perfect c-creature E-emma i-s

If they re-wrote her contract to pay her in E she would do it in a second.

I-I-I j-just h-hope these "friends" are the r-r-right sort because I-I don't w-w-want her g-getting involved i-in something she shouldn't...