youtube.com/watch?v=mxDiKSHqBIc
youtube.com/watch?v=c8eUqTkc9qY
youtube.com/watch?v=tjaV-3PLXh8
youtube.com/watch?v=xhrotNdoox4
youtube.com/watch?v=zHdC_1Muf-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself

Nice b8

If you're talking about Metallica with Cliff then obviously.

Metal argument thread?
Black metal is better than death metal

I really wanted to get into black metal, but I just can't enjoy it, can someone give me a hand?

Why not both

There are many kinds of black metal. What did you listen, what did you enjoy the most and what did you enjoy the least?

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=advldKqbFPA

Yeah that doesnt sound bad

Dying fetus is the best band ever.
Prove me wrong fgts

I started from the most popular so burzum and gorgoroth I didn't enjoy both. I enjoy alot of bass guitar and I was wondering if there is a black metal band that relies on bass

I agree with you.

I like both

thats a fact

>Both are shit tier mainstream shitty american metal.

Megadeth is better today, has been better for the 25 last years, and Mustaine has always been a better guitar player than Hammett / Hetfield.

That being said, Kill'em All, Ride the Lightning, Master and Justice wipe out everything Megadeth has ever been able to come up with.

Metallica died when Cliff died. Megadeth is meh music wise, and sucks live. Boring as dog shit

>Both bands are fucking old shit and need to retire, that sperglord Lars is a terrible drummer too.

Bass is usually nonexistent in black metal, because black metal generally tries to be atmospheric. Even drums are often downplayed. Maybe you should try viewing black metal from a different perspective? For me it's kind of ambient music.

sell outs

Time for some heat.

>Pantera is better than both
>inb4 bees
>inb4 edgy
If you havent listened to their actual discography dont bother arguing

your idea of drumming is probably banging 2 sticks on a rock so fucking kys faggot

older megadeth albums from late 80s to early 90s are a lot better than what Metallica was making.
>Killing is my Buisness...and Buisness is good, Rust in Piece, Peace Sells.

ITT: plebs

(not the guy you replied to)
Lars is terrible.

Need some Gorgoroth m8
youtube.com/watch?v=mxDiKSHqBIc

you don't know shit about me, you retard.

bumping because i like plebs arguing about the same pile of shit

Is that video in a bad quality or is it intended?

Metallica live from 1987-1991ish was great. Then they went to shit. Kirk is a sloppy guitar player hiding behind his wah and Lars can't even keep the tempo steady. Late 80s Hetfield will forever be near the top of my badass list though.

As for Megadeth, they've always had killer guitar players but can't stand Mustaine's voice...

Megadeth is clearly better. Also Anthrax is the shit. By why hasn't Testament Been mentioned? Oh forgot I was talking to a bunch of losers with no taste

lol good try

Fuck yeah love that album, but I like Symbolic the best

MY NIGGER!

Slayer is better than both.

Either shitty compression, or it's on purpose because it's kvlt or something, I dunno.

Black sabbath is better

try New Bermuda from Deafheaven

voice of the soul is my favorite song

symbolic is god-tier too, but TSOP songs have more emotional feeling to them imo, songs like a story to tell or a moment of clarity are really amazing.

>Gorgoroth
>Bad quality
You haven't heard anything yet. Have some Ildjarn:
youtube.com/watch?v=c8eUqTkc9qY

The atmosphere of black metal just feels more familiar to me. Maybe it's the forests and long winters that inspired many of the bands. I do listen to some death metal too but it's a matter of taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=tjaV-3PLXh8

>Deafheaven
Just... no...

Depends.
Kirk Hammet is good on doggystyle,Martie Friedman has the hugest dick, so it feels nice to suck it, Lars Ulrich has the spirit of a demon, so I like it when he bangs me classic missionary. Nick Menza is banging me like I've never been banged before with me standing up. He likes the anal. Trujillo Is very tender and loving and If I am up for something more romantic he is the guy to go to. David Ellefson eats the pussy quite well. Last but not least
Dave Mustain fucks me like a whore, like I am not his and I personally like that since I like being fucked like a bitch and Hetfield has the longest dick I've seen on my whole life. His dick is SO LONG that even when he stands on a distance away from me he is still inside me. So close no matter how far.

agreed. Also, it's their most musically refined album. They never stopped progressing. Btw what do you think of Control Denied?

Mustaine can't sing I agree

Every Death album is god tier but Spiritual Healing will always be my favorite
ALTERING THE FUUTUUREEEE

lol spotted the hardcore black metal fan... I knew I'd piss someone off by mentioning Deafheaven

For the most part I would agree. The fans are the most pathetic people in existence though.

And doom is better than both.

Blackwater Park - Opeth. They don't make metal anymore but their new stuff is really good if you're into prog rock

Living monstrosity!

every black metal band sounds pretty much the same

Funeral Doom sure, regular doom just sounds like heavier emo

it was an interesting project,blending chuck's style of riffing with the voice of a power metal singer, i really enjoy their songs but honestly i prefer the late death era over Control denied

That's because you don't listen to much of it and have bad closed minded taste

BLACK SABBATH LIVE MATTERS !!!

Deafheaven, Liturgy, Alcest...
I'd be fine with them, if they called the music something other than black metal. And the guys at Liturgy act like they're some sort of big deal in the scene. The level of pretentiousness is just too much for me.

Many are. They have too low self esteem, so they build their whole character on the music.

Matter of taste.

Which is a bit ironic, because the original idea was that every band would sound different. At first that was the case but then newer bands started to copy the older bands, mostly Darkthrone and Immortal. There's still a lot of variety though (even among newer bands). Two classics to prove my point:
youtube.com/watch?v=xhrotNdoox4
youtube.com/watch?v=zHdC_1Muf-o

My nigga

I dislike the new direction, because the music is nothing new. It was already done in the 70's.

Understandable, I still appreciate it for the musicianship