Just post anything scary/creepy/weird/etc. Links, webms, pictures, greentext everything is welcomed

Just post anything scary/creepy/weird/etc. Links, webms, pictures, greentext everything is welcomed.

Posted on Sup Forums cause /x/ is slow af

Other urls found in this thread:

art.vniz.net/en/beksinski/
youtube.com/watch?v=V_L-miRT16s
youtube.com/watch?v=5RS3w25gSms
youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU
youtube.com/watch?v=toe-8ykTUT8
youtube.com/watch?v=wrw1VMRNFUg
youtube.com/watch?v=zKPhjkw3Y84
bitey.com/333am/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7vqvRZg4M
liekoshiga.com/works/
youtube.com/watch?v=DzyuWwGgAPw
youtube.com/watch?v=_yww2x3bm9k
youtube.com/watch?v=efj2c2ITKck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6gYBXRwsDjY
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi's_Goatman_Story
youtube.com/watch?v=jZPdgGV3ZjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AdYaTa_lOf4
vocaroo.com/i/s0dHKOkEBoOS
liveleak.com/view?i=6e5_1388109859
theholders.org/?The_Holder_of_Memes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just posted some of this, here - watch this gallery
art.vniz.net/en/beksinski/

That's a very cool gallery. I liked this painting... Also, I'm pretty sure there is a Techno youtube channel that uses these pictures. Does this type art has a specific name?

it's different paintings from the same artist, there's a shitton of them but I don't think there's a name for it

Well, that sucks. Still, very amazing gallery

Maybe this will help setting the mood:
youtube.com/watch?v=V_L-miRT16s

Anyone?

Alright, I guess not today

youtube.com/watch?v=5RS3w25gSms

Does anyone here knows the history of the guy, who after an accident start to believing he could saw the hell itself, and for prevent from burning he used to keep rubbing himself with blocks of ice. He definitely went full nuts.

Anyone?

Rare sighting of the Lochness monster circa 1879

There's one of two pics of him, he started to draw some strange symbolic drawings.

bump

You talking about this?

are you familiar with anomaly creepypasta? it originated from /x/, it also has some creepy pics, go check it out

The infamous upper tanker. If don't like someone by all means but be warned it is nasty.

youtu.be/m1zARljlhCU

veristic surrealism

youtube.com/watch?v=toe-8ykTUT8

youtube.com/watch?v=wrw1VMRNFUg

For the off-chance there still is anyone left that doesn't know cyriak...

Holy fuck. Yeah. You guys never fail. I just don't remember exactly the story behind it. But thanks, man.

What's the story here?

I think I read about it, but I'm not really sure. I'll check it out right away. Thanks for contributing!

Thank you very much! I found the dude with the apple in his face. Classic

I'll post the picture with the story

He died. Tornado threw that tree from a couple miles away. Just lucky timing.

Have you seen the one with the bunnies? That made me feel weird, don't know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKPhjkw3Y84

why his hand hold the tree ?

Sauce? I mean, what are the odds...can't believe this shit

OP's mom

I guess because of the weight of the tree?

Headphones required

bitey.com/333am/

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7vqvRZg4M

liekoshiga.com/works/
disproved, its from an artist

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=DzyuWwGgAPw

Anyone recalls a creepypasta of a girl's account hiking with an older brother (either Army or Marines) and a bunch of his buddies, then encountering a skinwalker / goatman that possesses one of girl's friends.

>Image search
>Google
>???
>proved you're a faggot

Probably something to do with this..

youtube.com/watch?v=_yww2x3bm9k

I LOVE creepy threads. In fact I might read some Creepypasta after this. But here is a bump, I shall dump with my bump to thump up the clump!

Holy shit, is this real? Where can I watch it?

Ubloo!

The price of housing in 20 years

A dun tode das!

This is fucking creepy

The price of housing is already scary... but I do live in Colorado. Everybody STOP moving here, especially you damn Californians! We are tired of you pussy liberals wandering.

Thank you for the bumpo! If you are interested in a creepypasta, you can read "Lolitas slave toy" or something like that. It's more like sick erotic fiction, but still...

How awesome would that be?!

Also, not very creepy in any way, but still cool to watch I guess:

youtube.com/watch?v=efj2c2ITKck

jumpscares are fukin stupid

fuck what movie is that from

I have read the Lolita sex slave thing before. I've heard it's fake... but then again everyone on Sup Forums says everything is fake kek. Anyways are you saying the picture would be cool or are you referring to the story of Ubloo? If not, you should read the Ubloo series on creepypasta! It was really freaking awesome. Here is one of my favorites.

The artist is Beksinsky

I'm not OP and I do not remember what movie that is from. But I remember discussing that movie with a bunch of people that watched it and they had said that the movie wasn't scary and pretty stupid and that that part was the only thing that was pretty freaking scary.

Too bad this video has a shitty quality.

I really think the story is fake,but I'm pretty there are very similar stuff to that in the real world, just less eccentric. Also, I was referring to the picture, I would love to see a creature that huge in the real world. Bet I would shit myself in 2 seconds. Still, I'll check out the Ubloo series. Thanks a lot!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6gYBXRwsDjY

Speaking of artist.

Snopes says its fake

This? creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi's_Goatman_Story

This is the real photo I guess

is this true?

Probably no, but this one is!

No problem! Who was James Ferris? Also, that would be really cool if a creature like that existed. I would imagine it kinda like being the big striders in Half-Life 2. Now I want to play Half-Life 2 lol. They need to make a third one.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZPdgGV3ZjQ

soon user soon

A victim of the serial killer Robert Berdella, there are more famous photos from his 'collection'

this is why I cant trust anyone in the medical field. they actually believed just a few decades ago that making you brain dead is a good way to treat mental illness.

I hope.

I see, I love reading about serial killers.

I mean,,,,,,It did stop the problem.

Goddamnit, I was just trying to sle-.. Wait, I'm not some autistic pussy that gets scared, never mind.

Gabe will never learn how to count to three. That itself is very creepy. Also, pic related. James Ferris was just one of his victims

This guy always gives me the creeps.

Fuck doctors: youtube.com/watch?v=AdYaTa_lOf4

Whoooooooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea???

I love watching/reading/hearing something scary before bed. Then I might have an interesting dream. My wife doesn't like scary movies that much and hates watching something scary before going to bed... I think it's so stupid and make fun of her constantly for it.

Moar Berdella

noone likes californians its funny they leave california beacuse of they even hatecalifornians

Fuck you, you fucking faggot bitch Iam on my phone and had to zoom in to read but i didnt notice that it was gif I almost shit my pants fucking shit

Nice trips and dubs Yeah that would suck being captured by this serial killer. Fucking freaky being injected with random stuff and shit. Plus no one wants daily butt rape.

what is the name of the yt channel?

The taking of Debrah Logan

Hahaha! Ohhh user you just made my day. This always gets someone. The first time I found this I saw it was gif and so I expected it, but wanted to read the stories. So I read the stories which were great and still half jumped out of my skin when it finally played out the animation. lol that's great though, I mean you did come to a spoopy thread and all.

vocaroo.com/i/s0dHKOkEBoOS

Oh boy, I'm not really sure. It could be "Dark Progressive" or "Progressive Dreamers". Can't fully remember

Also, if you guys are into rekt stuff, you might wanna check this one out: liveleak.com/view?i=6e5_1388109859

It's a classic

What is that?

Checked man. I love that pasta! Do you have more short stories like that?

I've been looking for this pic for ages,
source pls?

Let me see what I can do for you. I already posted a bunch in here, but will post all I have... actually yeah that is all I have, sorry user. I would like more.

Shopped as fuck.
Here's the original.

Oh well, still thanks a lot for contributing man!

It is the Anomaly creepypasta the user mentioned. Pic related

I used to like a long running creepypasta. WTF was it called, can't remember.
Holder of the Door? something like that.

Called the police...right.

No problem! I always love seeing these so I thought I would try and do my part and dump a lot. This one is kinda a short story I guess.

Do you know the artist? or if it is from anywhere?

Nice ending.

The holder series? The one where you need to go to an asylum and do very specific thing to get to the holder? or are you talking about a different pasta?

theholders.org/?The_Holder_of_Memes

That's the one!

Thx user

I never quite "get" this one. Is it something within the Doll that convinces the mothers that it is the real child?