No one cares about your shitty "religion" you follow just to be different

Does drinking blood make ur urine red?

Are you a boy?

Post of pic of you with timestamp

>you follow just to be different
nail on head.
op is stupid.

Who molested you?

I follow it just because it gives me a sense of spiritual satisfaction. Just like Christians and Muslims and Jews like believing in what they do because it's spiritually satisfactory.

Surprisingly not, but it does taste horridly bad.

Yup

dont cut yourself on that edge

>A Theistic
ts actually spelled AUTISTIC

Fortunately I've never associated myself with Catholics or Evangelicals, or ever been in their churches, so I've never been molested.

>Satanism
>spiritual
man, choose one

right back at you

How are you enjoying 8th grade so far?

Both, LeVeyan Satanism and it's subgroups are not Default Satanism

Wouldn't be able to tell you, I've finished school.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

another faggot seeking for attention... nobody cares who you worship, religion is a personal thing, especially satanism - be it theistic, laveyan or other ToS like stuff

to follow up the question, how does blood taste and do u do sacrifices?

dubs of truth

A funny pattern I've noticed is, no one seems to have a problem perpetuating Christian threads, Jew Threads or Atheist threads, but it's always the Satanist threads that are somehow attention seeking

I'd only be able to tell you what Animal Blood tastes like, which I tried once at a ritual outta' pure curiosity since I didn't really take part in the Ritual.

Animal Blood is a really bad smelling salty/bitter taste, it's awful in my opinion.

As for Sacrifices. No, we're not Catholics or Jews, we don't do Sacrifices.

Because satanism (the one made by the edgy bald dude Anton) is just atheism with a bunch of metaphorical uses of evil, spiritual, and "magic" shit mostly just to fuck with mostly Christians. Satanism is just a "fuck you" to religions by trying to seem as the extreme polar opposite on the outside but still try to seem reasonable on the inside. It's like, to a lesser degree, when fedoras call themselves antitheists.

Anton LeVey made an Atheistic/Humanist belief and simply incorporated real religious and spiritual symbols and themes in order to weed out Christians and other Monotheistic believers because, more often than not, Christians tend to be the most close-minded, ignorant and blissfully blind people around, it weeds away those kinds of individual.

Satanism isn't a 'fuck you' to anyone or any Religious establishment. Theistic Satanism, actually believes in Satan/Lucifer, or Enki, as we know Him by his Real name, to be a real God. We accept Enki as the true Creator of the Universe and of Mankind, and we accept him as the Lord, everything else is up to us, as there are no rules or specified "traditions" or regulations to be followed.

Satan, to us, is God. Just that, he's God. We pray, we worship, we get on with our lives.