ITT: Post pics from Go Topless so men can learn to stop oppressing women and sexualizing their breasts

ITT: Post pics from Go Topless so men can learn to stop oppressing women and sexualizing their breasts

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister
autostraddle.com/when-women-rape-everything-were-not-talking-about-185931/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Breasts should be just another part of the body; if I as a man can take off my shirt and expose my chest to be comfortable when I wish, so should a woman.

I agree with this 100%, and I'm sure every man on Earth does too. I would love to go to Starbucks and just see an orchestra of titties while I wait in line.

While I am sure that they would be great to look at, I am thinking more of a non-sexual sense. In other words, there will always be some guys out there who see boobs as playthings or sexual objects, but hopefully there would be more guys out there willing to respect the person to whom the boobs are attached.

As a nudist, I can see a naked or topless woman and respect her and her space and her body. As a guy, yes, I will always enjoy the sight of breasts. But there is a big difference between drooling over them and going up and introducing yourself to the person who has them, and getting to them through politeness and respect.

I am all about equality. Moar please.

Come to Canada. In certain parts you can. In fact it was approved like 10 years+ ago. Noone does it because "lol what a slut". Totally legal in my area.

Let's get some more equality up in this thread

unfortunately that's a double standard that is in place in our society.

>Noone does it because "lol what a slut".

And you know who's likely to say that first? Another woman.

Most decent men won't give a shit either way. Yet were the ones blamed for it.

How dare you sexualiz her sex organs!

No offense, but if a woman's gonna walk around topless, then she shouldn't mind when I stare right at her tits and snap a picture to beat off to.

If she doesn't want that then don't go topless

what a fuckin meme

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Not him, but if it's a public place he's in his right to take pictures of it

>so men can learn to stop sexualizing women's breasts
I don't think that's going to happen.

Ever.

This tbh. I'm not trying to judge or anything but let's not forget that breasts are an important secondary sexual trade in humans. There not just for breast feeding, they're also meant to advertise sexual maturity.

Post more benis!!

This is exactly why we cant have nice things!!
Fucking idiot go an hero

i like those free tits Events.

so what about flat chested women?

Wow, I can't BELIEVE that men are sexually attracted to a part of the body that is used for feeding the offspring of your sexual reproduction. Absolutely disgusting, how dare they!

I've never understood the rationale behind this. Stuff like feet and armpits are free to be displayed by a woman at all times, and there's nothing intrinsically sexual about them at all; yet tons of people sexualize these body parts all the time. Even if we as a society were to somehow turn breasts into a non-sexual body part, it would still be sexualized just as much as all the other non-sexual body parts that people have attractions to. Nothing would change.

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to seeing topless women in public, I'm just saying it's pretty dumb to think that it would change how we see anything.

>drooling over them and going up and introducing yourself to the person who has them, and getting to them through politeness and respect.
You guys are acting as if it's impossible to find big boobs hot while also respecting women. Are you serious?

My ex argued that a better way to be equal was to restrict men going topless in public, and let everyone go topless at the beach or swimming pools only. I have to say I agreed with her. I fucking hate seeing sweaty hairy guys walking down the street without a shirt on.

What about them? Different men like different breasts.

>oppressing women and sexualizing their breasts
>men being attracted to breasts is oppressing them
You guys must have nice lives.

They're naturally perceived as less fertile or poor childbearers.
Same as women with narrow hips.

bigger tits = better breastfeeding capabilities

It's why most guys think bigger tits are hotter.

As a bisexual who would enjoy pinching and licking the nipples of a guy just as much as I would a woman, I can also agree with this. And yeah, not every greasy fully guy without a shirt is attractive.

this is actually how it used to be, a man going topless was just as scandalous as a woman not wearing a shirt

How's still being a virgin treatin ya?

>women should be allowed to not wear a shirt in public
>if men look at them they're sexist pigs who can't respect women while also finding them sexually attractive despite the fact that breasts are an indicator of good health in a potential mate or partner
Is this Tumblr or Sup Forums?

Also people's eyes aren't oppressing women , the fact that you think this is worrying.

>implying guys who have had sex don't jerk off
what's it like being a shut-in?

Takin the b8 m8

Faggot

That's actually really hot.

This is the funniest Sup Forums thread I've seen in a while.

I mean it's already laughable that OP thinks people liking boobs is oppressive and sexist, but it gets even better after that. It's like watching a bunch of old rich people looking at a girls tits and going "Ah yes, this is exquisite. Truly a sign that she is independent and not one to be messed with."

I can't tell if you all are just pretentious losers trying to get brownie points or if you're legitimately looking at breasts and thinking "I RESPECT THIS WOMAN FOR HER LARGE BOOBS".

This

Why is it feminists these days act as if sexuality is bad?

1 in three will go topless probably less.

Because it leads to rape and everything is rape, staring in their general direction is rape.

In short, they're retarded.

the only real man here, besides all the white knights

>they're retarded
That would explain a lot about them.

sexuality is only bad if you're a straight white man

test

virgins

What if I'm a woman and I sexualize breasts?

I mean, I'm bi and I've got a vagina, and I think my breasts and most other women's breasts are pretty hot.

pics?

Then you're an empowered, independent female who enjoys things on her own accord and aren't obeying the patriarchy or falling victim to internalized misogyny.

Or something.

you've totally got that internalized misogyny duh! At least that's what tumblretards would say

So...liking breasts is only bad if said people that like breasts are men? That's not fair.

tits or gtfo

yep, that's some great equality there m8

this
>REE get out normies

No, it's not. But that's how things are more times than we'd like to think.

this

it's totally fair because women don't rape other women

Is that a dog fucker tattoo that guy's got?

That doesn't even make any sense. Being sexually attracted to a certain part of the body and rape are two different things. Are you projecting or are you super paranoid that all men are rapists?

yes

>it's fair for women to objectify other women because said women would never try to sexually take advantage of them
Are you retarded?

Lena Dunham molested her younger sister. And white girls rape dogs.

pics?

bullshit, god made us out of clay

>it's totally fair because women don't rape other women
So it's okay for women to check out other women because they aren't part of the gender that has individuals in it that are awful rapists?

That's like saying it's okay for black people to call Whites crackers because blacks don't enslave other blacks (they actually do).

life isn't fair kid
cry more

>yfw

I'm all for this and everything, but wouldn't rape increase like at least 20%? Honestly I feel that people that are on the verge of raping people, would be easily tipped over the edge if they see a girl topless in their face.

Are you just being ironic or are you being for real with your views?

>cry more
>cries about women being raped
life's not fair

>pretentious losers trying to get brownie points
welcome to our club
welcome squidward

truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister

>white women would rather fuck dogs than white men
LUL

>trying to twist women raping dogs into somehow being about women having class
you must live a sad life, kid

>women don't rape other women
Yes they do.
autostraddle.com/when-women-rape-everything-were-not-talking-about-185931/

"In San Francisco, one in three lesbians reported being sexually assaulted by another woman, whereas one in five women of the total U.S. population have reported being raped, according to 2005 California Coalition Against Sexual Assault and San Francisco Women Against Rape data. These numbers don’t tell us anything about straight women raped by other women, however."

If you had a daughter, would you honestly leave her with a grown man, unsupervised, for long periods of time?
It's fucking common sense that men are rapists.

>Tits
>Erotic area
>stop sexualizing

Ok, woman's logic, that's it.

>If you had a daughter, would you honestly leave her with a grown man, unsupervised, for long periods of time?
If I knew the guy personally than yeah.
You know that single father households are a thing, right? And that most men aren't rapists, right?

>If you had a black son, would you leave him alone for long periods of time? He might go sell drugs on the street or hide crack in the house.
This is why stereotypes are bad,

most women are liars, it's fucking common sense

The chance of your fucking babysitter being a rapist is like 1 in 1000, you paranoid fucking retard. Not to mention that if you're leaving your daughter with a guy than it's probably a guy yoy know well enough to trust him with such an important task. Unless you wanna say that because some men might be bad people than all men must be.

Holy shit, drink bleach. You're taking up too much space.

Fucking niggers stfu and post tits

Hillary needs to show HER support!

hillary dont need support she pert as fuck

I want to see her granny bags flopping in the wind while she coughs up green balls

>You guys are acting as if it's impossible to find big boobs hot while also respecting women. Are you serious?

It's called being a mature adult.
Try it something, asshole.

Oh right, I am a faggot because I want to respect women.

Hey junior. Just because you have never seen or touched a pair doesn't mean that you have to go around insulting people. Get the fuck off this board you pre-teen retard.

>It's called being a mature adult.
No, it's called being an idiot. Logically anyone can find specific physical features about their partners attractive while also liking them for their intelligence and personality and likability. It's called priorities, you dipshit. You don't have to eliminate one thing, you just have to make sure said one thing doesn't completely cloud your judgement.

aw, that's cute. he thinks that he's a good person for not finding a member of the opposite sex sexy. let me give you a hug, little buddy

>you have never seen or touched a pair
>I respect women.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"I only respect women as long as they let me touch their tits."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, it's called being a mature adult.
As in, not treating the woman OR her breasts as a sex object and instead as a human being.

Damn you are denser than a brick of lead.

You're pretty dense. You can still find women sexy without seeing them as objects. Do you even find women to be sexually attractive?

You can find human beings sexy.

Ok
>start with tits or gtfo

YOU

CAN

FIND

WOMEN

SEXY

WITHOUT

HAVING

THEIR

ONLY