Discuss

discuss

Me

Aw yiss
Me would win.

Nazi's

>stormfag reporting in

It was more than a few hundred.

It wasn't even 10% of the American army. Plus it was more than a few hundred Vietnamese. They had the support of much of the population at the time, and masqueraded as civilians so you couldn't tell the difference.

depends on the situation, in open field i would say the muricans, but in a forest in vietnam the vietnamese would have a bood advantage

How embarrassing.

you lost, its that simple. Quit trying to make up rules jut to fit your criteria of "fair war". No such thing as fairness in war.

We all know how fair it was for murica to shove 2 nukes in weebland.

Checked

WITNESSED

>Implying a civilian population is just going to stand by and let a foreign power invade their country

I think the chanclas was what won them the war tbh fam

Who would win? My eyes or the low pixel count of your image ?

yankees lost and had to burn everything with napalm

Have you heard about the ninja rule?

One chinese hobo can win the war, but it must be one.
two or more are going to get killed by a russian hand cannon laser mp40.

Clearly the low pixel count. Seeing how you are complaining about it.

Did the same thing Mussolini did in Africa yet still somehow lost.

Probably due to the Viet's superior chanclas

I think that just one magma is enough to take on both of them and win.

>inb4 fucking amurifag
I'm scandinavian so i'm from a far supirior country then any of you faggots

But tbh i wouldn't say the vietnameese won the shit their country got bombed to shit and they ended up turning into commies which was a bust for them until they implemented capitalist principles of free market. They have disfigured kids all over the place because of agent orange etc. Sure america spent some money lost some soldiers lost some prestige but overall they just bombed the living shit out of everyone and everything

It's like implying that the iraqi or afghani fags have won their respective wars just because NATO pulled out they didn't really win anything we destabillized their countries bombed them to shit etc

Chancla technology > one magma

Why would I not complain about someone posting a thumbnail?

> I'm Scandinavian

> Iraq.. WE

> WE BOMBED THEM

shut the Fuck up you fucking retarded faggot

Hey, I'm not American, I love that America lost. But the picture is factually incorrect, as it was a small part of the army and much more than a few hundred farmers. So there's no other discussion to be had until that's clarified.

>implying I implied that.
>implying implications.

I'm pretty sure niggers from africa takes the olympic gold medal in being the easiest subdued race in the world i haven't read about chink slaves working the cotton fields. And mussolini was a pastanigger hitler had to clean up mussolinis shit tier mess in africa because the italians are fucking bad

We were in Iraq and we were in Afghanistan

>War is war so noone really wins

Thats all true and all but when someone asks who won a war. What they are really asking is "who lost the least?"

To that end I'd say the rice niggers because thier expected networth loss and quality of life loss was alot less then the American armed forces.

Yup everyone attributes the gulf war with Scandinavians that type English like they grew up in America. Neo Nazi American cultured weab faggot I bet you're not even Aryan but a Thracian or some other autistic shit

There are more than one type of victory your head is obviously stuck in COD kill count you teenage cunt

Because you dont like the feeling of losing and not bitching about it.

Also, there was the liberal media.

I'm not even the guy you are arguing with.

Holy shit you are sperging out. Calm down shitlord.

So ajusting for inflation the americans still lost.

Not saying that anyone is attributing anything to scandinavia that was not my point. We obviously didn't lose Afghanistan nor Iraq
The infrastructure is comepletely oblitterated in both countries Saddam hussein got removed from power in Iraq the talifags from Afghanistan so yea doesn't matter how many of them got killed they lost.