Post your weirdest fetishes. Mine: fingering my gfs asshole waiting to feel her turds on the tip of my fingers...

Post your weirdest fetishes. Mine: fingering my gfs asshole waiting to feel her turds on the tip of my fingers. Pic very related.

Tfw my bf enjoys this as well

I've felt that on the tip of my dick.

nice hips with low cut bikini/panty + camel toe and thigh gap

feeling the turd is the biggest turn off about anal :/

Each to their own I guess.
I fantasies about being balls deep in a neighbours mouth and holding her head when I nut down her throat. Cock too far down her throat for her to be able to swallow

and whats your weirdest fetish?

Boys forced to dress like girls and be a sex slave for older men.

i feel you bro.

Hookers. Don't know why, I just really like the idea of making sex a transaction kind of thing.

i'm a religion fetishist.

meaning i fetishize religious clothing, ceremony, rules, the authority aspects, and how they relate to gender.

essentially, i want a matriarchal church where only women can be ordained, lead, etc - and i want to feel fully inferior to them, envious of them, and totally reverent towards them.

I try really hard to make someone "accidentally" bump into my sex sessions with my gf.

That would be fucking my sister .
I always spy on her when she takes a shower or when she change her clothes , I even grab her ass sometimes but never went further.

How do you get a whore pose to your camera? throwing in an extra couple of bucks?

pic of her ass or her shower sessions?

I fantasize about raping a frog

i love hairy vaginas. OC

do you even let her push them down?

my fav: quick rubbing my ears inside with these cotton swabs until it is seriously feeling like an eargasm. i think i made them super sensitive and sometimes kinda sore but compared to an addiction i can't really stop it.
anyone else into this?

>starts a weirdest fetish thread
>post most vanilla fetish ever

How much of a beta faggot can someone be, calling asshole fingering "weird"?

I saved them on Dropbox but for some reason Dropbox deleted them or some shit.

wut?

I'm pretty sure the part about getting her shit on his finger is the weird part

make a quick mega for us?

chill out nigga.

The best I can do rightnow

i regularly steal underwear from female friends and sniff it while i masturbate, i have my girlfriends send me pics of their dirty thongs which i later steal

I get really turned on when a girl finds my dick pictures on my cellphone.

how old is she? and you?

Does she know about the turd part or just think you like to stick ur thumb in her ass?

Yup, I get full leg spasm because it feels so good.

Get a blowjob from a girl using lipstick, thats really turn me on