/Cutting General/

/Cutting General/

Wherein we discuss the merits of girls getting the emotion out in the only sensible way.

Where were you when you discovered that cutting was sexy?

Where were you when you discovered that cutting made for well-balanced young lolis?

Where were you when you discovered that cutting marks a girl as prime fucking material?

Is it because mommy didn't love them?

Is it because daddy did a little too much?

Who knows, women are crazy!

And cutter girls are adorable.

Remember, its all fun and games, don't ACTUALLY kill yourself and solve all your problems!

Oh and if you are a boy and you cut just fuck off. Nobody cares about your feelings, faggot.

kill yourself

i like girls who cut, they have visible proof how damaged they are, mentally and physically. i can relate to them.

No fam I'm good. Never cut, never wanted to. i'm just a fan of damaged pussy.

They should do us a favor put themselves in a guillotine for the ultimate cut

kill yourself

>i like girls who cut
>posts non cutting picture

I stopped pursuing a girl I was into sexually because I found out that she cut. What is fucking hilarious is that the next girl that I went after her had a history of cutting too.

mmmm, looks like somebody got raped real young. Bet she's an enthusiastic swallower then cries in the shower like a good girl.

I like girls with issues too fam. Just don't go in thinking long term and ride the roller coaster until it's boring!

fake

Thanks user I needed that haha.

what is it about damaged grills that you find so attractive?

I didn't find out that girl 2 used to cut until way after I was fucking her, so I let it slide. The 1st girl told me up front and ot turned me off.

>girl says she cuts
>don't abuse her sexually because she deserves it

She would have stopped cutting if you were her pain, user.

that's still not blood.

If you use your imagination you can hear her whimpering as daddy pulls out again. Just in time. Sweet girl gets to drink his strong seed again.

I don't need to use my imagination for something I can have in real life.

Your collection of light bdsm and fake cutting sucks.

Impress me.

dude. stop fapping to pictures. go out and get a mentally ill bitch to fuck.

it's easy as shit.

This is how we OP on Sup Forums:
I was dating this girl but once i realized she was a cutter i just had to dump her for the lulz. (She killed herself) posts pictures and suicide note

I have two. They both cut after I introduced them to each other.

I watched the 6/10 cut on my bathroom floor high on molly and 2cb because she would never be prettier than the 8/10 BPD girl with the scars on her thigh.

Pic somewhat related.

>first line
10/10 b8 op. I dont even need to read the rest.

Obligatory.

U wanna see cuts eh?

I love how thats used to make black people look bad but that kind of shit is done here.

Also inb4 derailed thread

omg is that real

CUTE!

The best is when they hide it and have to explain as the clothes come off because they never learned to say no.

Then you have the try-hards. Not sexy, liar. You did it for the attention.

SWEET!

Yeh

any nudes of cutters?

ADORBS!

Not much above the age of 18, and i'm still with that one. Once she suicides or i leave her i'll post just for you, user. Nothing like seeing the fresh cuts under my whip as I punish her for making herself ugly. Only I can damage my property.

Id be completely fine with cutting if they made it look that good.

Here buddy, I want more too.

Different user here, I have a small collection, will dump if requested

Oh shit...I want to drip some scotch on her cuts and tell her how each drop is worth more than she is and the burning is god's indifference.

get help

Bump 4 moar cut sluts

lol nigga you DUMB as shit

Why don't niggers cut? Why is it only white girls and mixed girls?