Olivia Jensen thread Sup Forums, dump all that you have of her. Worlds most perfect breeding specimen...

Olivia Jensen thread Sup Forums, dump all that you have of her. Worlds most perfect breeding specimen. I need lots more content of her

Nice, moar

who is this fat bitch?

Not for you low test baby dick

bump

beta confirmed

s'up nigger? too shit tier to hook up with >7/10 grils so you lower standards and end up faping to lard buckets?

Does this bitch do anything other than be fat and waddle around in her videos so her youtube fanbase can jerk off to her gigantic ass?

Olivia Jensen looks like her sole purpose in life is to fuck and bear children

Virgin confirmed

It really is, she's been given a body that's soul and only purpose is to have many children

your mom knows me better

And oh my fuck literally she's the only woman I can cum to pics of and gifs of still at 24 years old

Nice burn retard

Chubby chaser thread detected.

Who in their right mind could get a hardon facing that fucking hefty bag of flab?

thicc af

I'm pretty sure she puts a ton of makeup on her face every time. Fat women in general don't age well because they don't take care of themselves. She may look good now, but you're in for a surprise when she's older.

Obviously your penis isn't big enough so don't worry about it.

Pronebone that ass

I am required by nature to fertilize her eggs.

Why would you watch a woman age?

/thread, I have a theory that this body type is gross to men who are 6 inches tops. Intimidating to their sub par dicks. I don't even think I'm big enough to fuck women like this but they still fuckin ramp me up. OP here pic related

Seriously, she just speaks to primal instincts with reproduction so loudly

Because if you want to be in a long term relationship, it matters. If you're talking about a fuck and dump though then yeah.

The kids she would be able to give you though would be far healthier then the skinny little malnourished twigs women people love today

Uh no. She's most likely going to turn her kids into a bunch of obese fatasses.

Sorry about your little dick buddy

>muh dick, muh dick, muh dick!

Is that all you ever type, you fucking moron?

Sorry about your blanks you shoot buddy

>blanks you shoot

???

so anyone who dizagrees with you has small dick? that sure makes sense and convinces us to love shit tier fat buckets

As in your sperm is dead and cannot reproduce when put into a woman, jack wagon fuckass idiot
Have fun with your 12 year old boy body cause your dick is 4-5 inches and that's what it can handle

>Everyone who disagrees with me has a short dick

Wow I'm sure you have lots of friends and are fun at parties.

Let's all thank niggers for making unhealthy deformed fat asses sexy

it happens that i'm sleeping everynight with a 52kg 172cm 26yo wife so the only one here not having any contact with a female but dreaming about fat buckets is you. continue with your pathetic little life or suicide, w/e not a loss for man kind. /thread

Doesn't mean that your sperm works. You can still have a lady friend even if it doesn't

No I don't because I'm 24 and really dislike Americans in my age gap

She's 5'7 and 115 pounds, wow talk about rail thin unhealthy. If she was like 5'2 that weight would be understandable. But 5'7 weighing 115 pounds? Jesus Christ that's fucked up Victoria's Secret model shit

Enjoy your surfboard

Thread, that's what I was saying. 5'7 and 115 pounds, wow that's gross. Boy body to the max flat surf board

You can be assured that a guy from Sup Forums fapping to a girl like this, is an almost identical copy of Butthurt Dweller.

This is OP, not fat, not out of shape, not baby dick

You realise shaving your parts makes you look underage, right? Especially with that build.

she looks like this
>pic related
if you'd go for the fat bucket instrad of this kind of a body than for sure you have serious issues. i mean for sure you have since you show off butt naked pics on Sup Forums as answers to people telling you you're retarded

haahha pink dick prolly from continuous fap to fat bitches due to low self esteem
>beta confirmed

That's the kind of body I like in a twink. It defeats the point when with an actual female.

>inb4 never go full retarded
went full retarded

Cos this is so different.

Literally same exact body type but different genders, confirmed faggot for wanting this body sleep next to you. Deep in the closet eh?

Oh what's that? That's the best you could do from looking at my dick? No oh your dick is small comment? Oh yeah cause it isn't and now you had to dig so deep in the insult bag cause you ain't got shit that you had to throw that disgrace of an insult at me. Asschompin queer bag

Yeah but underager men for the most part aren't that big. Not saying I'm huge but defiantly looking at it you would go this is an 18 year old cock or older for sure

So who is she? As in what does she do?

Fat bitch
She eats

Check em, Olivia Jensen. Model at all good things tv

Oh my fuck yes pls this is what the thread was made for before derailing. MOAR

I need to have at least 6 children with her, only woman on earth that I actually feel like I have to breed her

>52 kg
>172cm

I don't know if you're lying or not but that's unhealthy as fuck. Tell your wife to eat.

MORE CUSHIN FOR THE PUSHIN

Super unhealthy, 5'7 and 114 pounds. Disgusting Victoria secret model status

Would put so many kids inside that. Can someone photoshop my dick into some of these? Like not in a lulz way but in a way that's hot af

I just wanna see how my dick looks poking her ass

Dunno why does modelling popularise this kind of stuff, being underweight is a serious issue.

Oh my fuck yes pls moar, everything you have pls

bumpin' for dat ass!

I think this is her

It's not, Olivia is blonde but still nice ass. Not Olivia though

No, she's more obese.

Her hair is actually dyed.

Be this virgin.

who dat?

shes fat as fuck you nigger

Mal Malloy

Chubby chasers and foot fags.....you two are the cringiest fucks here. Shouting virgin doesn't make the rest of us want to plow your hogs.

>triggered by who others fuck

kek

Even in threads about fat chicks you faggots cant help but to devolve to looking at and talking about dicks, you degenerates are worse than niggers

Fucking Pathetic

>not liking feminine penis

Right for sure, she didn't get that awesome breeding body and huge ass until like two years ago. I think she's 23 now, so when she was like 21 she really boomed into ultra sexiness

She is not mal

Oh that was my guess, nvm I'm wrong

ITT: chubfags who would rather fuck a pig than a petite qt spinner

Enjoy your stretch marks and 1 sexual position for life

Yeah so fat

So fucking hot

Hnggggggggggggggggh post more fat cunts

Little dick white faggot detected

I can't believe it's not butter.

>26 year old WIFE

Enjoy the divorce payments, faggot.