Came out in UK

>Came out in UK
>went up 10% on RT

What kind of boost can we expect when it comes out in US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ePGvdc2--E
vidto.me/lbswlmkl7gpf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TBlA4l8it4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Expect a drop because Americans are fucking retarded plebs.

>americans are retarded plebs

Shouldn't one of your BBC specials on car fucking be on?

FACT
A
C
T

>19% to 24%
>an increase of 10%

Blizzdrones can't even do basic arithmetic, no wonder they eat this shit up.

this

>UK confirmed for shit taste
Can't wait to see what happens when my Ameritard brothers and sisters to join in!

50%, that's of course if my calculations are correct.

As a Blizzard fan, I honestly expected bad reviews. People don't understand fantasy films very well, and with shit like this coming out of reviewers it was doomed. I find it funny that Warcraft is apparently racist but the Angry Birds Movie has been completely overlooked.

All fantasy universes are always "racist".

>People don't understand fantasy films very well

you have to be fucking kidding me

Can't fathom as to how the Hobbit got 70%+ on RT and Warcraft got 24%, Warcraft was actually good.

I'm beginning to think Blizzard didn't pay blood money to RT or something, there's no other explanation.

>The desolation of Smaug
>74%

its true

I bet most black people dont even like Lord of the Rings cause DEMS SOME GAY ESS ELVES DAWG LMAO THEY BITCHES FINE THO WHO DIS GAY ASS NIGGA FRODO

>tfw I'm secretly hoping this continues to bomb because I never got to experience playing WoW as a kid

I was too busy playing Runescape

you're full of shit, fantasy in movies or tv is crap 99% of the time. Even Fellowship of the ring, arguably the best fantasy movie ever made, is only a pile of horse shit compared to the book it's adapted from.

This.
Amerilards can't into fantasy unless it's 'realistic'

>all that color
Shit I am drooling it looks real good! Been ages since I saw a movie look this colorful

Thank god the human neck snap was left in the final cut.

I saw it yesterday. Ask me anything.

It's not a bad movie but it's not a great movie. It sits somewhere in-between. It has pacing flaws, the edit feels a bit weird and rushed, and some dialogue scenes are very heavy handed IMO.
Visually it's very nice, the vfx did not disappoint; however I thought the lighting and photography on the karazhan set was particularly bad in the later part of the movie.

It reminded me of the pacing flaws origin movies in capeshit tend to have. Establishing a world, introducing characters, setting up motivations, etc
The romance between Lothar and Garona was pretty cliché.

There were a few retcons, and I dont mean just flying Dalaran, but they are noticeable. I was ok with them, or I didn't care about them. They're setting up stuff for later with some of them and it's fine by me. There was no sacking of stormwind by the end. No trolls either.

I loved all the fucking fatalities in this film

I like the fucking death twitch and the end there.
Good attention to detail.

Did you READ the review in his post?

>There were a few retcons, and I dont mean just flying Dalaran, but they are noticeable. I was ok with them, or I didn't care about them. They're setting up stuff for later with some of them and it's fine by me. There was no sacking of stormwind by the end. No trolls either.
yeah flying dalaran will be hard for arthas to destroy
the ending should have been troja like, with them fleeing to lordaeron out of burning stormwind
in warcraft 1 were only orcs and humans, no trolls, though they lived nearby (or am I mistaken?)

I disliked that many things arent told, like that Garona is half orc/draenai and that's why she can speak that language at the beginning etc.

>accurately portrays the western worlds current reality, albeit it unintentionally.

>still racist

>fleeing to lordaeron out of burning stormwind
They did record some stormwind battle shit tho.
Just didn't use it.

And there it is, critics preemptively rating it low just in case the old racism band wagon swings around. You have your answer guys.

>Flying dalaran

GOD FUCKEN DAMMIT METZEN

i dont understand the meme where Sup Forums tries its hardest to shit on this movie

> Studio/producers didnt want a cruel ending

Fuck executives

Lothar's gryphon has a strong meme potential
Just saying

>that camrip quality
actually isn't so bad

The gryphon was awesome. I dont understand his meme potential though

do we see many orcs kill humans?

>groundbreaking CGI
>Watching it on a Russian cam rip

Justfuckmyviewingexperienceup.jpg

Plenty

Yeah they killed shit loads
There are basically three medium/large action scenes between the humans + orcs and every time the humans get btfo'd

why wouldn't they love that crap then ? it's retarded too

Saw it yesterday, was pretty cool.
Only 2 things I didn't really like:
Khadgar not going full grandpa after killing Medivh
Llane going LOL GARONA U GOTTA STEAL THEIR KILL

orcs are literally dindus and humans who wants to protect their lands are portayed as vilains
the film is clearly anti-racism

I liked it but there was some weird decisions.

We are sort of just dumped in some area for the (second) opening scene and presented with big green humanoids with blue humanoids in cages. We have no idea who these characters are or what they're doing or where they are.

I know who they are, where they are and what's happening because I played the games but how is a typical cinema goer meant to know?

From here we go to somewhere else. It looks different to the last place but could just be a different country. >>> We are only told in passing that the portal was between worlds

Yeah the second spoiler I was feeling the same at the time, literally went 'wtf' under my breath.
But I thought about it after and it kind of made sense..... Sorta

It makes sense in hindsight but it screams STRONG TRAGIC FEMALE HERO to me.
Also, it would have been a great opportunity to tease the Old Gods.

it didn't help that Dominic Cooper acting was so fucking bad and wooden. He was dangerously close to reach Hayden Christensen's level on this. Patton was mostly crap too tbf

I feel like playing him as a politician would've been the better choice. He didn't need those fight scenes.

Saw an interview were Jones explained the no Grandpa Khadgar was because they were introducing so many new things that it would have confused people who were going in blind even more.

Hi me, how am I doing?

Woodcutting Guild hype.

Just play through the RTS games and you'll get most out of it.
There are actually few references to the MMO itself.

I liked the outfits.

This. I knew the movie was going to bomb with our "fine critics" ever since I've seen their reception of Gods of Egypt (especially compared to the audience's). It has the typical unfilled boxes:

>Not enough quips.
>Not enough blacks.
>Not enough gays
>CGI, lol

Are thought we were talking about critics? Why are you bringing up black people? Moron

S-same bro
I spent most of my time in 7th grade on the karamja docks hoping to get a random event while chatting with random strangers

>A film based on an old game about orcs and humans.
>Hmm, is this a secret pro-Trump picture? Secretly racist, perhaps?

Why the fuck are they trying to turn this populist politician fellow into some all-powerful monster behind everything the white guilt normie doesn't like?

>tfw no Runescape movie

RT doesn't give out reviews, but it chooses "preferred" critics for its meter. Basically, WB fucked up with having the site have the SJW brigade as the ones giving the most "weighted" reviews (as well as the ones giving either very bad or very good reviews, instead of dancing somewhere in the middle)

So do the people who like this
Also keep capeshit alive? Is that like, confirmed knowledge?

I'd enjoy the scene where the main characters decline an interesting quest because their mother won't let them be members.

Pussied out of the downer ending?

If they ever make the second film, the pacing will suck, with the Stowmind battle put in the beginning.

>Khadgar not going full grandpa after killing Medivh
Dammit.

>People here still care about what RT critics, and in general, what other people think

There's a place on the internet for you guys. You should all go there. It's a super secret club tho so I don't want to ruin it for everyone there

My god that looks absolutely vomitive.

Thank god the reviews have been so negative. Vidyashit must be eradicated now that it is on developing phase. Keep it coming, RT critics. You're doing God's work.

nice pic of thrall

Because the internet is collectivist by nature and cannot actually comprehend things like individual decisions or nuance. Once something has been assumed to pertain to group X, all the perceived characteristics of group X is projected onto that person or phenomena.

If you look at dem small nubars below da big numba, it shud maek da senses y dat happen

Basically though, >70% of critics rated the hobbit over 5.1/10, whereas only 24% of critics rated warcraft 5.1/10.

Hopefully Duncan releases a directors cut to fix the weird pacing at the beginning.
>tfw we will never get a completed troll raid scene

>Amerilards can't into fantasy unless it's 'realistic'
You mean "internally consistent."

Even lotr suffered heavily from a lack of internal consistency, as you have wizards walking around being nearly omnipotent, yet the trilogy is all walking.

Would you fuck her?

No.

The internet isn't anything beyond the sum of the people who contribute to it. There is no gestalt at play. Internet opinion is no more or less influential than talk radio opinion.

even angry birds wasn't spared. i saw one dumb review which also mentioned trump. critics have to throw race, sex and politics into everything nowadays

Maybe we get that in the 40 minute longer director's cut?

well, the directors cut is the version david bowie saw. He died soon after.

could be the troll raid in the beginning that was cut. or it could very well be the fucking fall of stormwind. i remember a while ago duncan jones retweeted some guy who asked if they were gonna keep the original ending. maybe that was before they decided to cut out 40 minutes from the movie.

Are you honestly this blind? Do you believe that the ubiquity of the internet has no effect on how we relate to each other and thus how we form opinions? Do you think the dynamics of the internet has no effect on our culture as a whole?

>we will never get that Emerald Dream scene

i like memes

>Do you believe that the ubiquity of [mass media] has no effect on how we relate to each other and thus how we form opinions?

Nothing new happening, just more of it.

i bloody hope so. some people were saying that lots of stuff from the comic con trailer was not even in the movie. i thought that trailer did a good job of introducing draenor for the most part.

It looks a lot better in motion. The only scene where I wanted to throw up was the one in front of the church, the one that gets posted a lot.

to anyone who's seen it, can you tell us which part of the trailers weren't in the movie?

Let's compile a list of scenes that were in the leaked footage/trailers, but weren't in the movie:
>Grommash dialogue
>Gul'dan speech
>The 'orcs running in snow' clip
>zoom-in shot of Azeroth
Any others?

I don't give a fuck about quips or diversity, but the CGI was noticeably bad sometimes, and the movie was rushed and dull as fuck. I've played wow since the start, and this was just pathetic.

The scene Chris Metzen was in (walking through Stormwind?)

>see Hellscream and Bladefist
>they don't say anything

I was legit surprised

Do we ever see Kilrogg?
I've heard some people say that the orc in is him, but I'm not sure.

I don't think Kilrogg or Ner'zhul appear.
Blackhand didn't look like his WoD version tho, so they might have been in there and I just didn't recognize them.

>Grommash dialogue
was there really footage of that? I can't find video of Gul'dan's speech either.

Another cut scene was one explaining Garona's origins.

>Gul'Dan kills younglings

It was in the leaked comic con footage
youtu.be/7ePGvdc2--E

where did you find this?

Welp, hopefully there'll be a Extended Edition on disk.

vidto.me/lbswlmkl7gpf.html

To be honest I don't think the movie would have been much improved by adding thoses scenes. It was obvious Gul'dan was sucking the life out of the prisoners to power the gate, it didn't need extra explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBlA4l8it4o

That quality tho, is this from a torrent?

>tfw played the shit out of wc2, 3 and WoW until cataclysm
>couldnt care any less about this shitheap

movies over 5 years too late

Nice blog post faggot

I'd say his speech was really important because it's basically the entire premise of the movie being laid out and explained.
Plus, the speech was just really cool.

lol, SPOILERS! Glad i've already seen the movie.

no need to flip your plate of hotpockets simply because the movie you've been waiting for turned out to be dogshit