I'm going to be working in a warehouse soon with a workforce of hundreds but the bulk of these people will be polish...

I'm going to be working in a warehouse soon with a workforce of hundreds but the bulk of these people will be polish, the rest mostly hungarians, bulgarians from what I've been told.

Here's my question; how do I hide my fear from these people? as in how do I prevent myself from being beaten and laughed at by these fighting age bydlos?

they will see my eyes focused at the floor and my smell my fear from a mile off, do I just take the hits to my face? Do I hope that my high cheekbones will deflect their fists so I can still continue to work?

My father is english and my mother is a filipino catholic, I was born here even though 99.9% of these poles came here after 2004, I know this doesn't count for anything because they will look at me like I'm a turk shitskin with mongol eyes so how do I work if I'm going to be beaten repeatedly and spat on by them? What do I do?

At this point I'd give anything to be polish or maybe russian, their females are so nice with beautiful porcelain skin and skinny compared to the average overweight english girl here, they are such a proud people and aside from their laughable economy they're invincible hussars utterly invincible

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dcc_1433086112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grow some fucking balls, would you.

t. Stanislaw Lednicki

Beyata faggot

I cant tell if you are meming or you fell so hard for the meme

Easy for you to say, africans are the most resilient people on the planet
No but I used to have some polish friends, one is a plumber and the other is in uni for accountancy
I probably look more turkic then you, pic related
No, eastern euros are godlike such camaraderie between countrymen and their females are godtier ivory skin you wouldn't understand my thirst because you aren't a halfcaste yourself

No one will respect you if you walk into work like a beta cuck.

>I probably look more turkic then you, pic related
Well, good for you cuck
Don't get memes too serious

Not good for me at all

I'm afraid of Polish bulls, as well. One time I came home from work and there were 3 Polish bulls fucking my girlfriend with their Big Polish Cocks (BPC).

I still masturbate to it.

>My father is english and my mother is a filipino catholic
Being Catholic would be a big plus with some of the Poles if they are even remotely religious also don't say anything positive about Putin or Russia. Oh and I've noticed if you even seem to learn a few of their phrases or history they are pretty happy about it.

Also, your dad is a beta for having toarry a Filipina, that's like the white man's consolation prize if they can't attract a white or East Asian woman.

I thought there were a lot more Irish than that or does this only count people who came directly from Ireland.

Feels good to be colonizing the UK into submission.

spineless betas like you are an easy target regardless of race. in other words, your racial bs has nothing to do with them and even yourself irl. you should get off Sup Forums influenced hogwash first.

>flag
>cuck this cuck that

Yeah sure, I'll just go round to each one of the hundreds of poles and say "I'm a catholic" hope they don't call my bluff and accuse me of taqiyya. Maybe while they're kicking my head in I'll murmur a few verses of Ave Maria

You'd enjoy it here, plenty of sklepys and its not as black as the states but its getting there. This country could do with more polish instead of commonwealth nigerians

Only ever go on Sup Forums whenever something big happens, my mentality has been ingrained from an early age it has everything to do with how my inferior blood has crippled me if you were subhuman and had a white father you'd understand

I'm not positive on where the U.S. has some of our Air Force stationed in the U.K, but I feel that military might be playing into those numbers

just go there and work
maybe make some friends

it isn't the fight club wtf

liveleak.com/view?i=dcc_1433086112

Tbqh I think the poles would more likely alienate you rather than try and fight you tbqh. Some will even pretend to be nice since they are foreign and don't want to be kicked out. It's kind of like that with foreigners here anyway.

Just stay away from their women I would assume. Cubans said they would kill me if I tried to date a cuban girl. >Yet they were ok with giving white women the rape eyes.

work hard, and dont be upset and look at his/her eyes when someone talks to you.

working hard is probably the best and easiest way to make believe you have balls and guts. even bydlos wouldnt easily meddle with you without reason if you really worked hard.

it will literally work for it even if you are a beta or a silent guy.

Kek
Say kurva anyátokat they will like that

im Polak working in werehoise ask me questions how to not get ass fucked in cantine while polish qts laugh and film your misery with their ipods
but seriously even worst bydlos wouldnt think to do anything to you or be openly rude - first of all you are too alien to most of them and they will consider idea of picking of native english dumb as fuck. they would be afraid of losing job or even better get deported because of starting shit with locals
seriously slavs isually just work their ass here - if they fight they fight with arabs and paki bastatds because they were told to hate them since they were a child

Well to be fair arabs and pakis usually like to start shit unless they are the merchant times (people who like to sell shit I mean)

Here what you do OP

1. Memorise all the negative statistics about Poles in the UK
2. Memorise all the positive statistics about Asians in the UK
3. If anyone messes with you, use it against them

I don't think anything will happen though.

You're probably gonna meet a hot Polish girl who will become your wife.

Also make sure you tell everyone that you're half Asian when you meet them just to stop any Turk thoughts right in its tracks.

It's your country more than them. You're the native, they're the foreigners. You deserve the job more than them. Always remember that!

Are polish bydlos that bad in England? Go to gym for a month if you afraid so much. I bet you will get some self-confidence from that.

you look like the average inbred englishman
if i saw you here i'd be like "uh huh of course he's ugly he's british" but it wouldn't even cross my mind for a second that you are asian

this

You look gookish so thats good. There is fuckton of viets in poland and they are good immigrants. You are not nigger or paki stop crying

We could literally take over all this country, maybe with some Irish help, hahahahahaha!

UHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This movie is so fucking bad it's not even funny.

It's bad? I wanted to watch it.

99% of people won't go out of their way to pick a fight with you, especially at their place of work
and who cares if you're half flip, these guys are foreigners too so id assume they would give less of a shit than most brits
plus, working class guys can be a laugh at work,, working with jamaicans while i was in toronto was a pretty ok time

The depiction of russian nazzis in the film is very retarded. They are very violent as it is shown but their believe in "slavic roots". There are 2 good characters. Everyone else is a retarded. Moreover it's very hard to understand the audience. The skis are bad but churkas in the end are on the same level. You can give it a try but don't expect anything from it

Poles are racists first, Catholics last.

desu you look turkish af

OK, I will skip it, BTW, Dueliant is idiotic, but it's great visually, check it

how much does the job pay?
I'm American with English citizenship, could you get me job there?

Yeah, I saw it. It looks too amazing for my taste. Petersburg looks more like ancient Rome there. I try to watch only bad movies but duelist wasn't so bad.

mostly pay min. wage here
heard fucktory jobs in murka are well good tho

I don't like good movie because they are to predictable and I have short attention spam. My friend and I use cytube to watch a film and just discussing how horrible and mostly funny it is. The best film we saw is Sluzhu sovetskomu soyuzu. It's too antisoviet and unbelievably stupid. I doubt you can find any translation but it's an amazingly funny film

>how do I prevent myself from being beaten and laughed at by these fighting age bydlos?
Well here's rule number one: stop confusing them with ruskies goddammit
>camaraderie between countrymen
Okay, this is a bait thread. Here's your (You)

Ave maria, bracie
Już niedługo