Jonah Hill cancels all his interviews in France for the promotion of War Dogs after getting ridiculed on a french talk...

Jonah Hill cancels all his interviews in France for the promotion of War Dogs after getting ridiculed on a french talk show.

The "journalist" tells a joke that goes basically like this:
"I've got a fantasy about you, we meet in a hotel room one night, we talk, you make me laugh. And all of a sudden you bring your buddies Dicaprio and Brad Pitt...and you leave us."

youtube.com/watch?v=LJudhoSnI7A

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLupcss8nSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Une grosse salope..voila tout

and she's actually not a journalist, she's supposed to do a funny weather forecast while interacting with the guests

ça a pas l'air d'empêcher les moutons du public d'applaudir bêtement

le grand journal is such a shit show it would make the fucking tmz look like the fucking shakespear don't worry about those cunts they'll soon die in the media void they should never have left ...

Ca s'appelle la television

that guy is a bitch. he never got over that hes just the funny fat boy.

hes compensating with expensive suits and watches

> [ armchair psychology intensifies ]

>implying there is any other kind of psychology

Just another over promoted Jew being knocked down (instead of up) a peg.

>implying I implied that there is any other kind of psychology

If the same thing happened to a woman there would have been such a shitstorm.

>hey rebel wilson, i've got a fantasy about you, we're both in a hotel room, you make me laugh with your fat girl jokes and then comes Alison Brie and Anna Kendrick..And you leave us the fuck alone, you filthy pig

what was his response

lol, other than you added bullshit at the end that completely changes the dynamic in a way that justifies your point. Muh "men have it bad" mentality spotted.

Just a bitch being a bitch, no need to inject your insecurity complexes into the situation.

You guys is how we say le pussiees.
Fuck the French go draw Allah and get shot at again.

>Anna Kendrick
Ha ugly bitch

this is a fact.

"I'm glad I came, I didn't come for nothing...To get ridiculed by a local weather girl feels nice."

i'm actually a feminist bruh
You're actually right though, I didn't have to add the bullshit ending

>sthap

i tried to find a picture to prove you wrong but didn't find any

She looks like an annoying bitch.

she's the kind of girl that's hot enough to not have to learn to be interesting, funny, or even a decent person

comment elle pue la merde. C'est Jonah Hill putain. Il est cool putain.

Canal+ spirit am i right
Lol what a fucking joke, this talk show shouldve been cancelled 2 years ago

>pic related

She was a bitch. I would have fired her. You don't insult celebrities otherwise you won't get celebrity guests any more.

thanks Canal + stupid fags to make the world hate us again

implying this will ever stop

I don't speak French, I wouldn't know for sure what they're saying. But I would have avoided that interview. I probably would have said fuck it and fired my publicist or agent if I was being screwed out of the money my agent was making.

Yeah, they're your typical Men's Fashion sexy actors who do the same thing every movie. Their heart throbs to young girls who grew up without much information on sex as well.
The best actors aren't in 3x3 foot dimensions hanging over bed frames anymore.

>*they're heart throbs to...

She was offensive? Of course she was.
But this is a provocative interview, and you are supposed to be a funny actor, so they want to provoke you to get a funny reaction, and you can always answer to some 'black humor' with some humor as well.

"And all of a sudden you bring your buddies Dicaprio and Brad Pitt...and you leave us!"

"Oh dear, I had the same dream tonight! But when Dicaprio and Brad Pitt showed up...I asked YOU to leave! They are sooo hot I wanted them all for myself

youtube.com/watch?v=oLupcss8nSs

>Quit that pls

there's no for interaction here, she's just reciting a text that she didn't wrote

at one point he poorly tries to defend himself

>i remember that scene in This is the end when you get sodomized by a demon
>yeah i heard you get sodomized pretty often too

I don't know about that. I liked the local weather girl bit he threw back.

And Justin Beiber has no musical talent

The mixing artists and engineers/writers and directors < everyone else > technology

>mfw

Double repeating dubs, GET ON MY SAMEFAGGING LEVEL

>implying implying

maybe I'm a retard but can someone explain this "Joke" to me?

you are a retard, thank you for noticing

>come to my hotel room
>make me laugh
>bring your hot friends dicaprio and pitt
>now fuck off pig

Wasn't a joke - just a rude statement. Bad writers and puppets.
She was implying Jonah Hill isn't attractive. Stating the obvious.

That's gay humor, not black humor. And it isn't funny gay humor.