God Tier TV

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-the-thick-of-it-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sQDSz9KC5vE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

>pic unrelated

except for the ending...

I'm not OP but if you believe this show ISN'T God Tier, then you obviously have zero taste in what makes a good TV show. Objectively one of the best shows out there. Even if you dislike it, at least it's better than the other garbage that's playing...

Bug-eyed fagnonymous tier more like.

Thank You

>Mr Robot
>God Tier
Pick one, I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not god tier, maybe high or top tier. Look at it this way, The Sopranos is god tier, now, is Mr Robot as good as The Sopranos? Obviously not

top tier is god tier retard

Rule number one: You don't talk about Mr. Robot

Rotton Tomatoes Sapranos 97% Mr Robot 96%. So 97 and above is god tier below is shit. Huh. Puts a whole new look on TV. Fag

>I'm not OP

Halt and catch fire

>le 4ch4n man!!! i gots da bitcoin,,, u goin down xDD

I need more comedy shows that are available on Netflix. Pic rel is great.

so you checked them? thats gay

Silicon Valley

Jane The Virgin has 100% tomatometer, now what does that tell you?

mlp:fim

Dark Matter
12 Monkeys

The Thick of It is on Netflix.Yes,I am the poster from up there.

go back to 9gag fucking fagget

Stranger Things

Elliot is white lotus

>spoiled

ending sucks ass indeed

Last two seasons..

>meme robot
>god tier
yah I bet you faggots enjoy that show
the cliché of a drug-addict socially awkward genius searching for a group of 1337 haxx0rz on Sup Forums must be so appealing to the average teen browsing Sup Forums.

the show is mediocre at best and is appealing mostly to socially awkward teens hoping to someday be appreciated as the pretty snowflake they think they are.

You know what's good

Hey, it's a great show opposed to big bang theory.

The Hispanics are polluting the US further.

Real Humans

As someone who works in IT I liked it at first, but now it's just unbelievable and far fetched. A lot of the shit they do doesn't even make sense. Also, I think the main character gets really annoying after awhile.

this nigga gets it

Pretty good

Apparently not in my country. But I finally know the source on this gif.

its a good show, u just dont understa d it because u cant hack shit and all u care about is how u look and the clothes u wear. But i am more awake than u will ever be

Not in the US it isnt.

God Tier:

Boss (too bad about it being cancelled)
Breaking Bad
Dexter (too bad it weakened in the end, worst ending)
House of Cards
The Walking Dead
True Detective

Too bad;try and stream/torrent it,it's well worth it

>The Walking Dead
kek

B8ilicious

This

>putlocker.is/watch-the-thick-of-it-tvshow-online-free-putlocker.html

>the sopranos
I can't watch episode 1 without falling asleep.

The Walking Dead was on its prime in Season 4/5. Showing raw survival at its finest. God Tier indeed.

rotten tomatoes is lowtier

Had high hopes for 12 Monkeys, considering the source material. Watched and enjoyed the first season, despite some glaring deficiencies/flaws (writing, effects and casting, to name some) but after watching the show get progressively sillier and certain actors' performances more cringe-inducing during this second season, I've had to throw in the towel on this one. I suspect it would have been much better as a mini-series.
Dark Matter has similar issues.
inho, The Expanse is the only really good show left airing on SyFy.

this

Season 4 is when Scott Gimple took over as director and absolutely killed it. It was great. Haven't watched the last season or two though.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQDSz9KC5vE

Underrated as fuck. I can't say anything bad about this show.

well, its more accurate than other hacking/computer stuff in other shows ("oh i see malware in code", "lets make gui interface using visual studio to track ip")

however now its more about elliots psyche madness

Deadwood

too much good stuff i don't know what to fucking watch :(

make a list.

Carnivale

I remember I loved Season 5, but Season 6 was so bad that I got angry because S5 was surprisingly great.

Doctor Who

Is nobody going to post this shit?
And even if they did, no picture?

You fucking fucks.
I will admit, the script is a bit 2 dimensional at times, but the acting is breddy gudd and the show's "art" style more than makes up for any shortcomings.
The fucking sound design/music is on point as well.

Fuck a fucking fuckarino, you goddamn fucking fuckers.
If you think this show isn't good... idk man... not saying it's god tier but holy fucking assfuck mcgee I enjoy the pissing fuck out of this show.

Fuck.

The Boondocks

calm down faggot

this

Are you not going to use Ctrl + f before you prove you're an idiot?

>True Detective
agree with house of cards, true detective only first season
twd was good in first 3 seasons and maybe last, i just hope it gets better in future

When they were starving and scavenging as a group in the forest, desperate traveling. Finally ending up at those cannibals and shit that was the best. Also Rick grew an amazing beard.

Good choice, user.

Oh yeah was talking first season True Detective too. Haven't watched the 2nd, probably won't try that any time soon. It can only be dissapointing.

It's pretty meh, average at best. I still don't get the hype.

Narcos

it was okay tier for 8 episodes and now its trash tier.

>abandonthread.gif

Can't believe this masterpiece was canceled. What a shame and what a disgrace.

why in the holy, ever loving ass tits did you not post a cunting picture of the... title card? am I using that right?. ... . .. .. ... you fuck.

I mean, let's be honest, it's pretty much my favorite part of the show.

Boss, didn't watched
True Detective, just as well had a shitty ending, the difference to Dexter is it happened in a single season, 2nd season is even weaker
Walking Dead, good joke the didn't even made a single season right
House of Cards, bored me to death

astral tier

medium tier

Not the momma, muther fucker!

Maybe too early to tell, but this season was incredibly good

kek astrial tier

Why are you an impulsive idiot?

don't know I want something with a good plot that will keep me hooked and is not too "slow" ,the sopranos,fargo, deadwood, true detective, the wire...

>The trial isn't the whole story, this is
Yeah right cause Hollywood knows the Truth. Fuck off.

*astral

Its good, not gonna lie about it, but can you say its god tier when every aspect on it is -as writers said- based or inspired on past films? My opinion is no