Should I tell her that I love her?

Should I tell her that I love her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/raCBCK8Tw_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Yeah, sure! Go for it!

Yes.

If you don't you'll retreat it later. The worse it could be a no answer and you move on like a man should. Fucking fag

Yes, if not you'll regret it later, it doesnt matter if she says no, the most important thing its not keep it to yourself.
But made a good atmosphere too, just the two

and this

retreat it later

yes

retreat it later

I'm not sure if it's the right time. We've been friends for years, started dating a month ago, and made it official a week and a half ago. I don't want to make her uncomfortable with mu affection

Nah.
Because you don't. You are just infatuated with her.
The feeling will fade.

Nigga listen to Something About Us by Daft Punk and just recite that shit to her.

this

that^^^

I know about infatuation all too well. Happens to me fairly often. This feels different.

yes and then die. love sucks

Don't be a pussy. Go get that pussy.

Not bad not bad

I already got that pussy, every night I don't have work. There's just so much more to it

Has she told you that she loves you? If no, then don't. You'll never mean as much to her as she does to you, but she should be allowed, even encouraged to think otherwise. Let her say it first. She will begin to believe it, and she won't take you for granted as much.

You may have it now. But the trick is in keeping it.

Share your feelings with her. Godspeed.

Wait until she says it first, then say, "I love you too" with a smile. It's dangerous for a guy to confess their love to a girl first. It's too risky.

Tie her up first

If you do don't buy the generic it will end the relationship quick check it.

youtu.be/raCBCK8Tw_s

The video is private

Fuck it. I said it. It's been weighing on my mind for days. Might as well get it over with

Greentext how it goes/went.

I love how they come and ask for advice then proceed to do the exact opposite of what everyone adviced them to do

Once you tell her you love her 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. she will use it as leverage to command and control you.

2. You will use it to command and control her if you have the will and personality to enforce it.

Or she'll get scared off and see OP as clingy and taking things too seriously.

>Should I tell her that I love her?
Of course, what you have to lose?

I was getting too many mixed responses. It was making the anxiety worse, so I just went for it.

>wants to confess his love after a month of dating
Don't be an infatuated fool, that's still very much in the honeymoon phase of a new relationship.

It should take a lot longer than month to know you love somebody. The way you feel for her now is likely to be very different in 6 months time.

>friends for years
that's normally how good relationships start you tool

Don't. I will tell her. Then, we will fuck and dump her and then she will come back to you crying and will can be her hero then. I could do this for you OP, because I love you.

U dumb nigga. Should have waited

I had a situation where I was madly in love with a girl. We had had an on/off type thing for many years but never really managed to date properly. The main factor was the distance between us. She lived roughly 150 kilometers from me.

Long story short, I was fed up with the way things were and decided to go for it. I figured there would be two possible outcomes:

1. She loves me too and finally understands that I want to be with her and she wants to be with me.
2. She doesn't love me. This means that I finally get some closure on the whole thing and can move on.

The number two happened. Of course I would have hoped that things would have turned out otherwise but at least she knows how I feel/felt and I don't have to wonder "what if?"

I still love her and probably always will but at least I don't have to be reminded of her every day unless I decide to do so myself.

Kind of a rambling post that might not make any sense but whatever.

Kind of irrelevant, tbh.

I was very close friends with my gf before we started dating. Once you cross that line the relationship is forever changed. Being in love is very different to being friends.

>Should I tell her that I love her?
No, stay here on Sup Forums forever, loser

Op here. She loves me too guys. Now what?

Do you have her contact info?

Try your best not to fuck it up.

Now you go on dating hopefully long enough to know that you had no clue what love really was.

NOW GO. LEAVE THIS PLACE - AND NEVER RETURN.

Are you the OP really or is this a troll? How did it go? Make a date, then.

Now you can fart with her and watch her eat sandwhiches bed and tell her shes beautiful, while hoping for a half assed suck off /handjob before lunchtime on the weekends.

>Be me 22, away at work
>I work away, 3 days on, 4 days off every week.
>Be on day 3 of work, out fishing with a client
>No alcohol involved
>Obviously spend time texting gf everyday. We have the deepest conversations while I'm at work.
>Been debating with myself as to when to tell her how I feel.
>Having existential crisis that doesn't feel related to this situation.
>Come on Sup Forums and create thread asking for advice on both issues on two seperate threads.
>You fags are more interested in my love life than my existential crisis
>Anyhow
>I'm getting mixed responses, many of which make valid points.
>whatnow.jpg
>Say fuck it, I'm just gonna tell her
>Send her a text with just her name
>She sends the same to me
>I say "I love you"
>She opens it
>5 minutes go by
>I go back to fishing and browsing Sup Forums figure, "oh well, was worth a shot. That sucks"
>Phone beeps, its a message from her.
>ohshit.jpg
>Cant decide if I want to see the contents
>Man up and open it
>"I love you too"
>Cool

This is OP, I just posted absurdly long boring greentext. We're going to Niagara Falls tomorrow. I take her out on a date at least once a week. Something different every time.

This is so true , I fucking lold.. my gf never farted burped or even ate with her mouth open infront of me until I said I loved her, then she just dropped her belt and said fuck it fucking yo..

You're a faggot.

How can one prevent that to happen, because you are right, there is some sort of higher probability for this to happen when people get together. Love makes bitches lazy, they care less about looking good for you etc. How to solve this problem? Any ideas, guys?

We were already pretty open about stuff like that. Like I said, we've been friends for years. We got a little shy when we started actually dating, but we're getting over that already

>saying the first 'I love you' over text

I was tryin to wait. But at the same time, we're fucking autists, she's just a hot autist. We talk about stuff in person, but we do better with the more awkward and intimate stuff through text first. It alleviates the anxiety a bit