So the most inteligent people(IQ) are buying skoda

So the most inteligent people(IQ) are buying skoda

Really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8bimAc6i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, Britbros. Thanks for buying our vehicles.

they buy what the situation demands
there is postive correlation to enviroment then to iq

iq -> environment/necesity -> car choice

not iq -> car choice
not environment -> car choice

so iq is an influencer in the decision to comply not necessarily a category per se

>Skoda
That's a funny way to Spell Volvo

Old Volvo>Renault>new skoda>everything else
The fords we buy are built here lad

Fuck up, mingy chav. I'm actually from Doncaster and I plan on going back this year.

>Two good countries buy a shitty Skoda.

Eesti, Finland, Switzerland, Iceland and Czechia are all better that swedistan

The 4 best countries in the world are
Sweden, Sweden's west coast, Österland(Sweden) and an island country that was originally settled by a Swede.

Also. Could you provide a positive and relevant metric where your country ranks high? I am genuinely curious as to how you could think that a poor slavic country could be better than an advanced western country like Sweden.

>Ireland
Why do we have so much in common?

It's still an American company.

jap cars are better

And?
The cars get taxed here the labour is here
The headquarters are here they invest here
Ford being a US company is just something that is only a nationalistic thing

>Österland(Sweden)
I look forward to Swedish genocide

Ford Europe is headquartered in Germany, you spanner.

Anyway, all the senior management is American. I'd be willing to bet the majority shareholding is American. The design of the cars comes from America.

Your plants basically exist to make right-hand drive cars and that's it.

>The cars get taxed here the labour is here
Oh, that's great. I worked in France for a year and paid income tax there. I never knew that entitled me to French citizenship.

>brits
>ford
Truly /ourbitch/

Just from my head

Lowest unemployment in EU, lowest poverty rate in EU, lowest income inequality in EU, highest consumenation of the beer

I look forward to colonizing Finland, outlawing Finnish culture and language, banning finns from reproducing and then using them as soldiers to fight my wars so that I can have more land and money.

Oh wait. I already did that.

Russia, Ukraine and UK have domestic car producers and their best seller is not even domestic, wtf

Ford Europe is in Germany
Fords uk is in the uk hun
Force Europe is business headquarters it means fuck all once again
Pls don't call me a spanner

>domestic
Like?
Land Rover and jaguar are owned by tartar
Bentley royles Royce and Aston Martins are nice and all but I don't think they are a car everyone wants

I have a VW, so i'm smarter than you :^)

It's always perplexed me to see how well VW sells in Europe (particularly Germany) and how they are so widely respected for their "quality", when in North America they are considered the most maligned, bitchy and nondurable cars you can buy, usually purchased by people who want to be badge snobs but cannot afford a BMW. The true people's car for us is something like the Honda Civic, because it is cheap, reliable, handles well and easy to service. Assuming you don't buy from Chrysler, even the Detroit automakers can offer you something better than Volkswagen.

Aside from the old Mercedes, a lot of other German cars have a reputation for being flaked and having things go wrong. Do you guys just keep the units that haven't been rejected by QC for yourselves, or do you just have a higher tolerance for bullshit than we do?

>Fords uk is in the uk
Wow, what a massive coup for the UK's automotive industry.

Here's you:
>Yank says, "Hey, Britbros. Thanks for buying our vehicles."
>You say, "The fords we buy are built here lad."
>implying that somehow makes them British, rather than American
>I point out that it's plainly still American, as the senior management is American, the shareholding is American and the design comes from America
>Fords uk is in the uk

Yeah, mate, and there's a McDonalds in Bulgaria. Is McDonalds Bulgarian?

I couldn't find anything on poverty rate. You DO drink more beer than we do. I'm not sure if that makes you better than us. I disproved the other things. Source for second pic is CIA world factbook.

Karma works in mysterious ways

in finland,everyone buys gray estate cars usually with removed ac:s and cruise controls and such "because they might break"

Poorfags buy Kias,Peugeots and Fiats
Normies Skodas and VW:s
Semi-rich buy Volvos,MBs and BMW:s with 120 month down payments
/mämmi/-posters,pedophiles and other weird people buy Citroens

Skoda Octavia = company car

nothing else

portugal best ally
why is portugal so based

Of course the most inteligent people buy german cars

Here it's an Audi A4.

Hey, lad, I drive a Renault Fluence. It's fine, but the layout is a bit weird and I had to buy specific tools for the engine. Pass that along, s'il te plait.

Renault clio is pretty based.
Opel corsa,volkswagen golf aswell

Oh boy praise jesus our troops aren't allowed to do offensives, since they would sweep your pathetic country to the ground by constant artillery barrage harder and faster any immigrant could.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8bimAc6i0

doesn't matter all money goes to krauts

This.The only reason Skoda is doing well right now is because it's being baby carried by the germans.
I don't know why they just won't absolutely cannibalize the name of the company and the cars and just make volkswagens on those factories...
And also pull the factories from czech republic and put them in portugal of course

Maybe we just know how to handle our cars properly?
Overhere Ford is notorious for having shitty electronics and a small life span.

rude

Is the McDonald's Bulgaria operate with a hq in Bulgaria?
Do they use Bulgarian meat?
Then it would be McDonald's Bulgaria

WTF I love Belgium (even more than before

Actually they are moving seat production from spain to czechia(toledo, ateca)

But meh we are aiming now for tesla gigafactory

Fun fact: we have the highest reserve of lithium in europe(10% of world reserves)

people buy local manufactured cars because they are cheap, no one would buy a fuckin' SEAT in here if they weren't so cheap.

>Denmark
Every day you give me a reason to hate you even more.

How much cost new seat ateca in spain? 19k€ here

Ça me fait une belle jambe

>A
>FUCKING
>BIRD

They are not moving anything, it's only those two particular cars

>I look forward to colonizing _____, outlawing _____ culture and language, banning _____ from reproducing
Hmmmm

Seat makes good cars and they aren't cheap (nor expensive). If you want a cheap car you don't buy a seat.

From 19k until 36k

Who would win a war?

funny how we're the only ones on peugeot

Peugeot is actually a great quality/price option

>100% ownership
Jesus Christ
Now I see why Germs removed the kikes, they just wanted to get rid of the competition.

pero tienen precios mucho mas bajos en España sin hablar que sus trabajadores y familiares directos tambien tienen descuento en su compra.

>honda civic
stopped being a good car 16 years ago.
2001+ are garbage.

also
>buying ford
truly the bitch of USA.

>tesla
battery only cars are just a transitional step. german companies aim for the hydrogen car which combines all the advantages of an electric car with the range of a petrol-driven car.

mb but inho its great PR move to have tesla factory here

i wanna see what happens when a hydrogen car crashes and ruptures its tank

italians make the best cars tbqh family, just look at this bad boy

>Korean cars

This.
Alfa Romeo is a thinking man's car.

>I look forward to colonizing Finland
Are you march in with your army?

going to march in*

WTF i love serbia now

>we have the highest reserve of lithium in europe
No you don't

Indeed, it's Finland now. Your chart is old.

lithium is really really common though

>an island country that was originally settled by a Swede.

NOT PERMANENT
O
T

P
E
R
M
A
N
E
N
T

The chart is from 2015
Depends.The lithium that chile and australia produce aren't as good as the one we produce

>Iceland #1 in all respects

When you raise your wages to respectable levels we'll se how much your industry can withstand the weight
Czech republic is an hostage of employers,I bet they threat the government with unemployments if they raise taxes/wages

Because your aren't build in europe.

>literally falseflagging

Easy now Pekka

Best country. Well, second best, at any rate.

t. refugee

Yeah this is bullshit. Germans just overcomplicate things to stroke their egos. I've dealt with far too much bullshit from Volkswagen 1.8T and BMW N54 engines. The problem is not the owners. The problem is the people who designed this shit in the first place. I also think Europeans drive a lot less.

How is the Honda Civic objectively bad? It runs, runs well, and runs well under abuse. Many older Civics are still around while the same year Volkswagen are all on the scrap heap.

I suspect the Mexicans are part of the problem with NA Volkswagens. But this does not excuse the poor long term quality from premium brands like Audi, BMW and Mercedes (after early 1990s).

Admiring that Spanish protectionism

more like who did win the war: USSR

Verkligen inte.

>Swedish Viking explorer Garðar Svavarsson was the first to circumnavigate Iceland in 870 and establish that it was an island.[18] He stayed over winter and built a house in Húsavík. Garðar departed the following summer but one of his men, Náttfari, decided to stay behind with two slaves. Náttfari settled in what is now known as Náttfaravík and he and his slaves became the first permanent residents of Iceland.[19][20]
>first permanent residents of Iceland
>PERMANENT
>E
>R
>M
>A
>N
>E
>N
>T

If you had read the rest of my post, perhaps you would have understood it better.

>Grotesco
>svt.se/humor
It's satirical and it even says so in the pic.

I don't speak frog. Not even google translate was able to decipher that shit.

Id say grey, but none of them got any nuclear weapon

It's the European models of Ford that sell well here, just putting that out there

this is fucking bullshit, there are no nissans here

>role playing countries

i dont know anyone that drives shitty ford not down my ends anyway

Alcoholism and stupidity are not "much".

Because Skoda is good value for the money. Only nostalgic retards buy VW.

vw have bought out skoda ages ago though, its a vw company and theyve transformed them. skoda used to be crap and now with some vw influence theyre getting a good name for themselves

Thinking of how it will break down next.

I mean modern Skoda. Skoda is now cheaper and uses tried and true parts from VW cars. So who the fuck would be dumb enough to buy a VW?

Stefan Karl is Iceland's only redeeming aspect

t. British Leyland territory

>Dacia
WE

>österland (sweden)
stop taking credit on us

But the Italians are buying Fiat.

Is Spain really so poor they can only buy a car Seat?

>the most intelligent people
>poland
Funny.

>Australia strikes again

The Greeks are the true intellectual race, given they choose the reliability and practicality of Toyota

It's really just VW parts in a cheaper package.