If this was me I would of punche this guy in the face

If this was me I would of punche this guy in the face

*punched

implying you could even walk out your door to apply.

I don't think you would

Highly doubt you would, i guess youve never been to the military kiddo ;)

And he would have fucked you right in your boipucci.

Ikr xDDDD
I bet the OP is such a cuck ;)))))

That's because your a little pussy that can't take a little abuse. Eat shit and die.

Being in the military means you do not get to have a personality, opinions or decisions. You are a soldier and you are there to be directed, yelled and barked at. Rebelling or talking back (hitting back would be retarded and suicidal) is a waste of everyone's time and in the real world can get your entire unit killed

I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I fear only two things in this world. One of those things are drill sergeants.

You wouldn't do shit

What's the other?

If this was me, I would have punched this guy in the face
^fix'd

Doesn't anybody here speak English anymore?

>would of

Learn English you fuck.

You wouldn't make it past ASVAB

Why would you punch someone who's working to improve you?

being enlisted* in the military. fixed.

Commissioned Officer club not so much.

Friend of mine tried that when he went to Paris Island for Marine Corps boot.

He said the DI cleaned his clock.

Now my friend is no slouch. He LIKES to fight and he's pretty good at it. On the rare instance where he loses, he's still cool about it. For him, it's like a sporting event.

But yeah, you take a poke at a drill instructor, you'll get your clock cleaned too. Just make sure someone is filming it. Should be funny to watch.

Sergeant drills.

>There's always that fag that say this.

I don't know how soldiers can honestly keep a straight face while having this guy in your face yelling.

I'd be trying so hard not to laugh my ass off.

Then you would not be a very good drill sergeant.

OP here.

I KNOW RIGHT!

This

Am I the only one here that went through Basic Training?

he said as he wiped the sweat from his fat brows, leaning back in his reclining computer chair and alt-tabbing back into LoL as he takes a sip from his MTN DEW big gulp and shoves a handful of cheetos into his fat face.

he lifted his silk trilby from his greasy, unwashed hair and tossed it into a pile with the others. after rustling through his lice-infested hair to find an itch, he proudly donned his black fedora and smiled, knowing that he was internet cool for today.

actually i am OP, yes i would also try to laugh my ass off

These men are specially trained to break you like a doll if you try to punche them.

marinefag here, been on 8 tours, it might lead to respect by some cases from the drill sarg.

Or he just might beat you to death.

Ex military here. It's easier said than done.

I've stood up to company commander (Navy equivalent of drill sergeant) in this exact situation, however.

They were teaching to be meticulous about shaving, and my dumbass company commander was literally going down the line, and shaving spots people had missed with a single razor.

When he got to me I took a step back and said "No sir..." quietly. He yelled at me and said "You think you're better than the rest of us, user?" And stepped into my face, raising the razor. I yelled back "NO SIR, YOU ARE IGNORING A SERIOUS HEALTH CONCERN AND YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ME WITH THAT RAZOR, SIR."

He backed up, moved on to the next guy, and never said anything about it to me again.

He was extremely hard on me, unfairly so, for the rest of boot, however.

Guy was an idiot, as were a lot of people in the military, TBH, which is why I got back into the real world at literally the first opportunity.

falling for it makes you a better man meme. you have been turned into a marine. they are different than normal people. they have had thier identity killed and then replaced with the marine identity. Yes you will still have your own thoughts and feelings but you will always have a good chunk of your identity replaced with a construction of the us government. the soldier.

i don't give a fuck what he is trained to do. he can be trained to juggle rabbit testicles while standing on a bed of nails. he's a fucking prick for treating others like that. i always root for private pyle because i know eventually he's going to give the drill instructor exactly what he fucking deserves.

You'd try, and then you'd get your elbow broken as he grabs you and starts dismantling your body

i wonder if private pyle size fellas in real life get socked in their sleep

well fuck that shit you make it sound like the borg from star trek or something. i'd prefer to keep my personality even if it does mean i'll be a jackass the rest of my life. it's still MY jackass to have.

ex specopsfag here, can confirmed there were people that got socked

sudden abdominal rupture they said

Don't think you're that good OP, just cuz you baited these stupid faggots.

talk to marines. theres a reason why most of them dont do well socially after coming back. they really can only feel comfortable around other marines.

No need to get worked up.

He seems to be stressed out. Maybe he needs vacation?

"Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don't hate! Only the unloved hate, the unloved and the unnatural!"

Can confirm. I work with a few former marines. They are borderline autistic and come off as emotionally oblivious assholes. And I am actually autistic, so if I noticed it must be very pronounced.

And you'd be laid the fuck out before you'd have a chance to realize what a fuck up that was

anyone who thinks boot camp changed them so that they were socially inept were that way before they joined. i dont care what branch youre in basic training or bootcamp isnt hard. stop pretending youre any different than anyone else in the world

>would of

Fuck the military and everyone that is in or supports it, in modern times every "threat"to freedom and safety in America is manufactured by the very establishment that hires these soldiers it is shameful to be part of an organization that has basically done nothing but kill brown people for the past 30 years

let me guess, currently enlisted or just signed up.

No, you wouldn't have

Nice bait

>he thinks this war is about fighting terrorism.
>he thinks Vietnam was about helping the vietmanise.
>he thinks the korean war was about removing the Japanese.
>He thinks the afghan war was about stopping terrorism.
>He thinks whatever the fuck you call what we are doing in the middle east right now is about fighting terrorism.
come on man get your head out of your ass.

Fuck you asshole did you even consider i might be right? Or is that a different point of view than yours that happens to piss u off and from that you make the illogical dediction that its bait?

It is oit of my ass hence "fuck the military and everyone that supports it" where are You getting, from what i said, that i think the war on terrorism is about terrorism?

hello newfag. I didnt reply to your comment did I.

Oh shit your right i forgot, that means i cant say anything to u, i apoligize for speaking without being spoken to...

Lol

>This thread

fuck dude lurk more. I was implying the guy who posted bait to your comment believes those things.

I love army seargeants !!!! Shows real dedication!!! Also yeah they r just afraid of failure and embarrassment and inadequacy.....

Everyone repost this to trigger welfare queen armyfags

Ah fuck my b i got all fired up and shit :p

I was falsely arrested and faced 55 years in prison for serious offenses by a corrupt local police force that dismissed two officers just a week or two ago (Mayfield, KY). I sat in jail for over two months even. The plea offer was 10 years, which means I could have paroled out in two years, but I'll burn this whole mf down before I tuck and cluck. I was scared and alone. It took right at two years to have my case dismissed. I was a month or so away from jury trial. During a hearing two cops lied on the stand. The judge (a good man imo), interrupted one cops testimony, and called him out on it. It was recorded, and you should see this shit. I got on the stand and politely called the cops liars and fascists in so many words, and these jerks wouldn't look me in the eye. It was severely traumatic for me - all of it. I have nothing left. I once owned a house and was surrounded by family and friends. Now, approaching 39 years of age, I live with my parents. I don't even have a car. I work way too hard for not enough pay, and sometimes I feel like nobody cares. While your case is a civil matter, your lives are at stake too. You are facing the realization that nothing you own or create is actually yours. It makes you question every spiritual and philosophical notion you've ever held as truth. This is a molestation of your essence. I feel like that, and you guys do too. I just want to say, I honestly know what those tears feel like, and the saltiness of their taste. Don't you dare compromise yourself by way of self censorship, apology, settlement, or other means. I know I'm not a coward. I know I will give my life before I compromise my humanity. You might end up at your mom's house too, and the internet nazis may rip your bread and butter away forever. The case is only going to fester, swell, and come back to sodomize you in the calm of night, but NEVER forget that jet fuel can't melt steel beams