/MeNa/ - beauty of North Africa edishaan

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/us-led-airstrike-isis-escape-boats-tigris-mosul-2017-1
rarescandals.xyz/video/5798/gang-rape-of-iraqi-girl-اغتصاب-فتاة-عراقية-viol-réel-arab-femmes-violées-gruppvåldtäkt-verkliga-raps-flicka
youtube.com/watch?v=zdwbgsF1UUY
rarescandals.xyz/video/5960/retard
discord.gg/Du4Bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

włoski

>the chink with sandfever

khaoula best girl

businessinsider.com/us-led-airstrike-isis-escape-boats-tigris-mosul-2017-1
>east of Mosul conquered
Feels bad mane this sucks

أستغفر اللّٰه , back to the burqa with her and back to
with you.

خيبر خيبر يا دعشوش

>...Anonymous
>01/24/17(Tue)23:11:16 >No.70338550
> (OP) #
>>the chink with sandfever

>...Anonymous
>01/24/17(Tue)23:15:01 >No.70338693
> (OP) #
>أستغفر اللّٰه , back to the burqa with her and back to
> → #
> → #
> → #
>with you.

Why is it that most of the middle east speaks French?

Is your language not capable of carrying the white man's ideas on its own?

>Why is it that most of the middle east speaks French?

Kiwi education ?

Gib me a arab wife before my parents go to Pakistan to find me some Paki girls.

In the middle east maybe only like 50% of lebs learn french thats it

>most
fancy schools offer it as a choice along with english
that's about it
not even 1% speak it here

rarescandals.xyz/video/5798/gang-rape-of-iraqi-girl-اغتصاب-فتاة-عراقية-viol-réel-arab-femmes-violées-gruppvåldtäkt-verkliga-raps-flicka
Is this iraqi dialect

>That disgusting body hair

Ewwww
Most prolly kurds though

How can I get a berber gf

there is no iraqi dialact of paki or indian languages.

They're not even speaking Arabic, doesn't sound like Kurdish either.

I dunno maybe, Farsi, Paki.

Be berber

Are you shia?

Shias get out reeeeeee

not Kurdish, not even remotly mistakable as kurdish
but you'll give your retard down syndrome opinion as usual so carry on

Say that Pan-Arabism will never work and it's just a thing to hold down countries from developing

Heheh

get out of where?

This dunya

Didn't sound like it was arabic at all
I didn't watch it all but that didn't look like rape to me unless I'm missing something
also ew at the hairy fuckers

Literally nobody asked for your opinion faggot

how about you come make me you humiliated eternally tomped upon sunni subhuman?
try to hurry it's game over for your kind by march

I miss Saddam putting you guys down like the dogs you are. Even with him gone, there is still Egypt, Jordan, Turkey to eventually put you guys in your place.

إن شاء الله by 2045 all the shi'ites globally will be deported to Iran and then the middle east will be shia free. We can only pray and hope.

Is anime halal?

youtube.com/watch?v=zdwbgsF1UUY

In mainstream children channels, anime is censored to become halal, for example, I remember in detective conan (very famous anime in arab countries) if a girl is wearing short shorts they color her legs so it looks like she's wearing tights underneath, if the girl says "boyfriend" they dub it into "fiancé" or "husband", if they say they are drinking beer, they dub it into "apple juice", ofc kissing scenes and the like are completely removed

Okay thanks, it's weird how I hear the arabic language daily and it still sounds very foreign to me. Must be because I'm rarescandals.xyz/video/5960/retard

>there is still Egypt, Jordan, Turkey
uhhh...
kek'd so hard
threatening me with :
>that country that got it's ass handed to it by jews in wars that last few days and whom foregin minister came to iraq begging for aid after saudis told him no more oil
>that country that literally lives on iraqi welfare and subsidy with regular begging visits by their pm
>that country that has been getting butt fucked by 100 kurdish women fighters for the last 40 years
yeah real scary buddy
sunnis are o scary and fierce , esp the beggars kind, they'll beg from us so much we'll suicide

They'll turn better in the long run.
Meanwhile ISIS ran over your north and Anbar with under 2000 men. The only way you saved Baghdad was because your men started throwing themselves on the frontline and dying just like the Soviet tactics of WW2.

All because muh sistani, muh shrines. Even now you only gained Mosul because US special forces and air force are doing all the work while your troops just walk in and claimed they fought.

Kys Khomeini

Come on now kids this is a tolerant general, all sectarianism is banned ITT
Only ethnic based racism is allowed

>They'll turn better in the long run.
pic
>Meanwhile ISIS ran over your north and Anbar with under 2000 men. The only way you saved Baghdad was because your men started throwing themselves on the frontline and dying just like the Soviet tactics of WW2.
less than 10 000 dead in 3 years, and at least 10000 of the 2000 isis fighters are dead too, leave it to the sunni to get your info
because sunnis are known to be credible and sincere
/sarcasm
you strike me as a jordanian
for the mere fact of mentioning Jordan above with a straight face , want some charity? i got 2 dollars to spare , but your 3/4 English king gotta suck my dick for it, like he does to jews

>that country that has been getting butt fucked by 100 kurdish women fighters for the last 40 years

You know moroccanon, you're completely right. They are both iraqis and thus both completely ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Based Agadir

that filth is not iraqi
iraqi sunnis while are still shit tend to have some credibility and more than 5 brain cells

>muh anecdotal evidence
your "brave lions" are getting overrun daily by a group of pregnant housewives

Thanks I know I'm right

STOP RECOGNIZING ME REEEEEEE

getting back to it.
Ottomans started spreading too much in levant but france rivalled them.
Our main focus now is expainding toward egypt and eradicate tunisia.

They make good selfies yeah

Don't include the lands of Dharma India,Nepal,Sri Lanka and Bhutan in your filthy mudslime fap-fap map you ar*b

We'd rather nuke your ass than submit to that

Hehehe

BANNED
A
N
N
E
D

Islam awareness week on campus today. Should I go to these events?

Picked up some more swag.

>ar*b
I am a convert alhamdullilah, not an arab. The (greater) caliphate is not racist, paki.

>anime
>halal
It isn't, this is a hadith concerning the Islamic ruling on images of humans and souls:
فَلاَ وَرَبِّكَ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ حَتَّىَ يُحَكِّمُوكَ فِيمَا شَجَرَ بَيْنَهُمْ ثُمَّ لاَ يَجِدُواْ فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَرَجًا مِّمَّا قَضَيْتَ وَيُسَلِّمُواْ تَسْلِيمًا
"But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission". [Surah: 4, Ayah: 65]

Allah knows best.
You should find out if the organizers are shi'ite or not before you go akhi

oops, seems this map missed something

discord.gg/Du4Bw
discord.gg/Du4Bw
JOIN THE /MENA/ DISCORD

RARE
A
R
E

The hell is a discord?

And how is life in Jordan? What do you do for work?

تاماخرا
xddd

It's like a chat app. Think Skype but not shit.

I recognize him from previous breads....he is iraqi...but I know you also erased muh heritage after you started to hate me lol...so I understand your maymaying...so to play along, he is spewing almost the same things every non-supressing sunni iraqi/syrian i know spews.
Middle East deserves to get bombed, we're like niggers desu.

he's not iraqi.
it's easy to tell
and no i won't take his word or your word for t
fuckoff now

What is your heritage?

I hate shiites. Hating a cult is a perfectly normal thing friendo.

Shlonak ibn ami. Aklat pacha helyom?

Me again. Should I go to these events? I am curious what Muslims have to say.

you'll need 15 more brain cells to fake iraqi dialect believably.

>what is your heritage
Ur mom, im the :^) egyptian :^) you spoke to in discord
Speak some iraqi arabic so he shuts up
Eh, its a sunni and shia thing to hate each other.
I guess I'm one of the few tolerant ones because idgaf lel
>fuckoff now
I will, because I learned muscled arab men are very very very dangerous my dad was a muscled guy too xddddddd

My Arabic isn't very good in general, I've lived in the UK all my life but my parents are from Ninewa

Time for the conquest of constantine.
It's for our security, we won't be safe until muslim filth is dead desu.

Diaspora should shut the fuck up.

>Autocrat of Libya during 1969–2011."After his death in 2011, reports surfaced that Muammar Gaddafi was secretly the wealthiest person in the world with a net worth of $200 billion. In the months surrounding his death nearly $70 billion in cash was seized in foreign bank accounts and real estate."

jesus christ, what a sneaky merchant

Cyril......

Leave something to the poor Kabylis

convenient
i'll believe you because you gave a good impression of being a truthful person from your statistics earlier
you fucking moron
no one calls it neinewa in iraq it's the government name it's called Mosul by the people, esp by people from it

Have you ever heard of a Libyan millionaire? Where are these guys? It's because Gadaffi took it all for himself.

All these guys are crooks. Forbes estimated Castro had a net worth of 900 million. We won't know for sure until the commies are out and we get access to the archives. Assad would bound to be the same.

I...disbelieve. I DISBELIEVE!

How do i learn to play EU4? It seems so complicated

>Borders are lines and squiggly lines and straight lines
*kaff* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're the South Korean proxy? Ewww why live in the Netherlands. It was kurd infested last I was there.

>his parents didn't immigrate
Stay mad in your shithole bruh, Iraq is trash I'm glad I didn't grow up in that Shiite mess

>muslim filth
أستغفر الله
>I will, because I learned muscled arab men are very very very dangerous
It's sunnah to be healthy, strong men can protect you unless you implied that you're gay if so that is very filthy and haram.

ldzayer 3amlin nafslshai

I think you mean people not from Mosul refer to the whole province as Mosul. I stated Ninewa because I'm not from the city Mosul but a comfy village North West of the city you majooosi fuck

I don't know how to use proxies desu
I live there because Idk? Was born here?
>It was kurd infested last I was there.
Uhm I dont care, it's not like I'm any better and I wont marry them right? Lol..

whole province is called Mosul by it's people you peasant inbred wannabe shitface
i wonder how shit is your real existence that you lie about being a sunni peasant tribal from some village full of inbreeds

We can't annex too much as we'll end up too overextended and i still didn't convert all of my land. On to Kabylia now.

Play the tutorial
Play on easy difficulty with ottomans or castille
Also play on vanilla if it seems a tad complicated since each expansion add new mechanics.

it gets pretty easy with time desu.

I actually thought about vassalising them but i need security, and i can't have it with muslims around, sorry tamabro

Lmao it must really hurt you that my parents left the country while yours fell for the American "Make Iraq great again" meme in 2003.
Don't you have a husseinyah to go to? Beat your chest you literal ape.

الخرائر
xdddd
(معطيتنيش (you) هنايا :( )

my parents were and are high enough on the social scale to not consider living in a refugee camp and taking welfare as an option

What is day to day life like?
Are you scared of dying?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the FLN, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on OAS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Algerine armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Algeria and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Algerian Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shias high on the social scale during Ba'ath Iraq? They were Ba'athists I assume. Nice to know you're from a family of munafiqs.

colonel dad
all 4 latest generations of all members of extended family are uni graduates
own a library larger than jordan's national library (i know you're jordanian you shitface)

Can you rate all your neighbouring countries please?

Why the hell would I be a paki and oppose that map ? I'm not a filthy Islamic an.

Anyway this map is much better but get out of our Gujarat, rajasthan, Punjab and Kashmir REEEEEEEEEEEEE

all shit

Bit more specific please

Ok I'll let Kabylia alive as my vassal.
Tunis just declared war to kabylia, vassalising kabylia will get me in a war with tunis without the truce breaking penalities

every country neighboring iraq is fecal matter

Hey this was in my senpai too except me ofc
Well I could have turned out worse lmoa

get an andalusian wife.