What the fuck is the difference between Sup Forums - Video Games and /vg/ - Video Game Generals?

what the fuck is the difference between Sup Forums - Video Games and /vg/ - Video Game Generals?

sauce?

google "distraction tits".
answer the fucking question

Civilian vs military

Shae summers

.....and speaking of summer.
Lurk moar faggot

She retired tho, right?

One has less cancer

One is cancer the other is a diffrent kind of cancer

>Lurk moar faggot

great advice. lurking since, i don't even know anymore. 8 years maybe? just never gave a fuck about /v or /vg so just answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up

There is no difference.
You're not welcome in either.

Sup Forums is where autists go to cirklejerk but only recognize eachother by ID while in /vg/ cirklejerking autists recognize eachother on sight

Also /vg/ has better quality pr0n breads while Sup Forums gets swarmed by newfags every time a new hyped game is released

/vg/ exists to avoid having 5+ threads of the same games all the time

isn't /vg/ supposed to be about specific games or same series where Sup Forums is anything vidya related.
I only ever go on Sup Forums

/vg/ is for video games, Sup Forums is for shitposting.

>mfw in 2 months people who werent even born when half-life came out are adults and can post on Sup Forums

Generals are where there are dedicated threads to certain games. Sort of like a contamination board so fags don't post about their favorite game on the other one, which is for video games (a broader perspective).

That's what I think. I don't visit those. Atleast that's how sports and sports general differ from eachother.

oh shit

doesn't make any sence so far, but fuck, who am i to demand sence from Sup Forums.
nevertheless, thanks

You're a picky one aren't you?

If you want to discuss Dota 2 for example , you go to video game generals, because there will be a general thread there for dota fans to discuss their game in.

If you want to talk about how innovative recent video games have become and discuss their future, you go to video games.

Lurk more faggot, and try to get outside Sup Forums for a change. The rest of the chan is much better. Sup Forums and /vg/ excluded.

>Lurk more faggot
again this moronic advice. stop being a member of this echochamber, nigger.
aside from that. thanks for the clarification.

Just carry on with your day.

Sup Forums is random threads about vidya in general

/vg/ threads focus on a single game i.e /twg/ focuses on the Total War games, /wowg/ focuses on World of Warcraft, /gsg/ focuses on grand strategy games like Hearts of Iron,Crusader Kings etc.

Who's the chick?