Britain hasn't been this excited to come in second place to America since 1776

>Britain hasn't been this excited to come in second place to America since 1776

Maybe it's time to change their name to Average Britain

>the only banter they'll have will be MUH WW2, which again required the Americans (and the Soviets)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cheer up hanz, there's always tokyo

Leave Britain alone Hitler.

Besides the real enemy is those uppity Australians

>the only banter they'll have will be MUH WW2
>ignoring 1966

do you want a hug

Are you just salty that Refugee Relocation was removed this year after all the training you put in?

Enjoy your dying continent.

600 BILLION REFUGEES

Where are you in the medal table Franz ?

Average Britain still BTFO of Germany's European empire

kek

Was the rest of Europe ever relevant,? You guys need us to represent Europe on the world stage

>muh WW1

That refugee team will be representing Germany next time so you guys have something to look forward to.

>butthurt german

every fucking time

TWO WORLD WARS
ONE WORLD CUP
ONE EU REFERENDUM
ONE OLYMPICS GAMES
AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE

>leave EU
>come second in medal table

>little Algeria thinking it has any right to speak

1 german poster itt and 20 bongs but >we are mad, sure thing francois

good thread

>Checks flag
>German

Thanks Mehmet. I needed a hearty kek to wash down all this victory

>Britain are confirmed gold and silver in cycling in a circle later
>Britain will unironically have more gold, silver and total medals than France and Germany put together

God save the Queen

If you hadn't been paying attention we are leaving the EU and the based Ameriswims are about to elect Mr Trump while you eurocucks are busy breaking world records for being slaughtered by muslims. The tide is turning for good, Anglodomination will rule for 10,000 years. The light will shine.

THE SUN WILL NEVER SET

the british were the only ones resisting hitler for a time, though the only reason they could is because
>muh island

TWO WORLD WARS

ONE WORLD CUP

AND THE 2016 OLYMPICS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Everybody ITT thinks I'm German and is trying to bant me like that

t. Syrian

Britain's most successful Olympian ever is a black Muslim from Somalia, you couldn't fucking make this shit up hahahahahahahha.

Kek

>Syrian
>German

What's the difference?

u fukin wot m8

Brits are the guys who get sloppy seconds with women who have already been impregnated by alpha males.

Farah is the only British Olympian to win the gold 3 in a row, so most succesful. Again, black Muslim from Somalia. Fucking kek.

Remind me how many Frogs have been killed by religion of peace in France this year?!

Sir Steve won 4 in a row

>some meme requirement
>most successful
>not the person who has won the most golds overall
Who is the most successful Irish Olympian? Do they even have anyone to celebrte?

WIGGO HAS FOUR GOLDS

HOY HAS SIX GOLDS

REDGRAVE HAS FIVE GOLDS

I DOUBT YOU ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY HAS THAT MANY GOLDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whos the most succesful one from Ireland? The guy that won you the 1 (one) silver medal you have?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 MEDAL
1 SILVER MEDAL

PUB BOMBERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Your country was literally created by alpha male Britons lad

George Washington was descended from Englishmen

If it wasn't for us you wouldn't exist

Cycling is just beneath swimming in meme levels of medals

>counting cycling medals
Nearly as bad as swimming with the way they throw them around.

Living vicariously through other peoples achievements, you pakis are pathethic

>Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Even a better joke than the French

>being this mad that his country is literally irrelevant
potatoes shouldn't contain this much salt

Didnt know Merkel shitposts on Sup Forums

Oh shit I'm wrong he actually has FIVE GOLDS

>he doesn't appreciate cycling

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKING SHITTY FUCKING EXCUSES BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY CAN'T COMPETE AT THE WORLD'S MOST PATRICIAN SPORT

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING SUCKS TO BE YOU

>cycling

Fucking lel, might as well brag about swimming medals next.

>Besides the real enemy is those uppity Australians
Shame they're sleeping right now.

>mad that his dad's knees got blown off by his neighbour

stay in famine pipebomber

Why does the rest of the world even bother lads?

SHOOK

>t. cuck

>t.ahmed

They'll wake up to more choking soon enough

>Years of getting dicked by BSAs and Russians
>imports millions of Muslims to fuck their women
>calls others cucks

You're not invited to celebrate with us or enjoy any of my countries accomplishments you cuck

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

>implying we didnt just beat the american football side ARSENAL FC 4 - 3

absolute kek, america btfo yet again

what accomplishments are they? Leading in morbid obesity? School shootings? Tower collapses?

might wanna check the gold medal count mohammad

QUADS CONFIRM

nah, they get a pass because of based Nige.

t. cuck

>Germany

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll bet you were happy when Obama moved Churchills bust from the Oval Office.

>You will never be German or French

>not celebrating the achievements of the based anglosphere

I've just been playing Rocket League. Every time there is a cunt I look at their profile and they are German. I've got sick of cunts so I come on Sup Forums. I see this thread and click on it to discover what I already know; it was made by a German.

Man, I wish I didn't, but I fucking hate krauts. The ones I interact with don't do my prejudices any favours. I'd just like to have some sympathy for what's happening in their country, but it's getting harder by the day.

>largest first world country has best in the olympics
of course, that just makes sense. i suppose in second should be the second large-
>UK
well, i guess it's no wonder this thread exists

All I see is a lot of swimming medals padding your score.

This whole thread is overflowing with more butthurt than they had over the Boston Tea Party.

>"Great" Britain

>Irish education

fucking lol

also
>zero (ZERO) golds

>muh swimswim
>muh per capita
>muh roids
>muh muh muh

>literal cock sleeve for USSR and muslims

Whatever you say Abdul.

Oh look, it's the country that almost had an empire for half a half a day before they got cockblocked by UK and USA.

what is this even about

medal count?

>Thread started by upset kraut

Think it's you who is mad my cuckolded friend. Maybe you can train the refugees your country let in to do better than you in 2020?

Resorting to noises - literally a child's argument.

You fat bastard.

Hans jelly of that Brit domination of Europe again.

Sorry friend, the mods are out to get me and seem to have deleted all of my contributions to this great board. I hope you're well and that your nation prospers in this, and future, olympic games. Isn't it wonderful that we can come together in this time of technological marvel to cheer together as our countries achieve greatness?

>Clip Clop Dancing
Out of all the sports to be good at you pick that

Glad to see no matter how long a break I take from the Internet, my countrymen are still delivering the bants to Johnny foreigner.

You are doing the Lords work lads

>>muh island

As well as blowing them the fuck out in a major air battle and having a better navy.

It's been estimated Britain will have invested around £10 million for each gold medal they win at the 2016 olympics. The entire British Olympic committee were given £350m to prepare for Rio.

Don't let 'per capita' arguments or population fool you. These medals are bought, not earned.

America never won the World Cup

All I see is dubs and quads

Hey Germany, germany, germany

*Whispers*

>Nice empire

This. Hans seems to be forgetting the Battle of Britain, when the Nazis failed to beat us in the air as a precursor to invade. Had we lost that battle, we would have folded to Hitler.

I love Ireland trying to talk shit in this thread.

LOL you're not even a real country.

Do you know how many Irishmen the world knows about in this olympic games?

I'll give you a hint, its a very round number.

>it's an obsessed britbottles episode

*yawn*

t. Northern Irelander

Which the Nazis might have won had they not gone full Mordor and targeted civilian populations.

Sam Neill pls.

i don't think letting your athletes go without money, food, convenient housing, Training and equipment is a good way of getting medals Sheamus.

Maybe the EU can give you some more and you might be able to compete next time, i wouldn't count on it tho

>being below russia
>fucking RUSSIA

with what?

Ireland economy is doing better m8. I live in England and outside the South East and London we are getting reked.

There economy is propped up by big European Union countries.
They practically give them money.

>it's a try and belittle Ireland episode

never got this, the Irish are good lads and have punched well above there weight historically.