What was his problem?

What was his problem?
By the way, you don't use our national anthem to make a political statement.
He can get the fuck out of my country for all I care. Go to one of several countries that still have slavery and make his statement there.
Fucking pisses me off to no end.

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/history/2016/07/star-spangled-bigotry-the-hidden-racist-history-of-the-national-anthem/
youtu.be/mXnhsBe8NJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Derp, I'm so patriotic that I don't respect freedom of speech. Do you see where you've gone wrong there, faggot?

His bitch ass GF is a BLM activist. He buys into there bullshit. Thinks he's making a difference, but turns out he's just a bitch who bought into a false narrative. Dumb AF.

Why? The country is largely racist, the national anthem itself is racist, and it has proven to be a great way to draw attention to the topic. I'm not even mad bro.

Check my dubs

who is he and what did he say?

National anthem is gay as fuck any way. If this shit gets you triggered I wish they never took those towers down so you could see the amount of self hate America truly had for itself.

Quads

>muh country

Kys flyover amerilard

No one but Trump faggots give a shit. America is about freedom.

When police don't get charged for murder based on the race of the victim there is a huge problem.

>claims to have freedom & freedom of speech
>Why isn't he supporting the flag

Exactly right. OP is a fag

Lol salty jingoist Americans getting pissed over a dude sitting down during a song. Literally kys

But muh freedumb

He's not even black, he's just pretending he's black

I respect his freedom of speech but he disrespects the country that gave him that freedom of speech, and he's being an asshole by politicizing the nation anthem.

Furthermore he's sparked the politicizing of the national anthem on 9/11.

He's free from the court of the government of the USA, however he is not free from the court of public opinion. That's why people are beginning to boycott the NFL altogether.

Amerifag detected

"I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It"

>The national anthem itself is racist
How?

nice quads though

The country disrespects basic moral decency with how it treats black people. I'm only offended that so few players join him.

>National anthem is gay as fuck any way
You're autistic.

It's his right to not stand up if he wants,

... and the NFLs right to fire and sue the shit out of him for corrupting their product image,
... and my right not to watch anymore San Fran games until they fire him,
... and the air line's right not to hire him as a baggage handler, which was his next career move until he started this shit.

Nigs gonna nig. #kaepernig

theroot.com/articles/history/2016/07/star-spangled-bigotry-the-hidden-racist-history-of-the-national-anthem/

this.

>The country disrespects basic moral decency with how it treats black people.
How?

He's dating a muslim chick. She has converted him to Islam. He is now an isis member. That's why he choses to be disrespectful of you country now.

> politicizing the national anthem is unacceptable
> your freedoms don't apply if you don't agree with the majority

Do you think before you speak or do you just let words fall out of your mouth

Black people have been given evey opportunity and more to be successful in America and they shit all over it. They'd much rather act hard, like 2 Chains or 2pac, than take whitey's handout and make something of their life.

did he make a spectacle?
If not, shut the fuck up and ignore his reasons for whatever the fuck you nitpicky little bitch
haaaaaaaaaaa
just kiddin

He's bringing attention to injustices. That is a lot braver and patriotic than standing during the national anthem and pretending like everything in our country is peachy keen. Most people with half a brain understand his intentions and seem fine with it.

This is the most ignorant white bullshit I've read in months

Numerous examples of police assaulting black people or even murdering them and not being charged. In one case a police officer broke the jaw of a black man on video. The black man was innocent and was complying. He was in the process of getting on the ground as per the officer's instructions when the officer kicked him in the jaw. The officer was actually awarded money because "it was in the best interest of the community". This is outrageous and supporting a system such as this is unacceptable.

I think you should get the fuck off of Sup Forums you fucking inbred boyfucker

> I've seen Chappele's Show
> I know what black people are like

>Literally kys
As opposed to? Fucking 12 year old eurotrash

I agree in part. There are opportunities out there. There are also many who choose the thug life. You could remove the benefits and arrest the guilty. That's fine. But there are countless examples of police brutality that have gone unpunished, and nothing excuses that.

well said, there's nothing sacred about America. It's a solid place to live but it's not like it's perfect, and aggrandizing it just leads to stupid nationalism.

no, you just blow dogs for quarters; kill yourself

Muerica... Land of the "free"

Make America great (retard) again... ooohhhh wait...

>boyfucker
Oh look another gaybasher, wonder who he's gonna thump with his bible next.

Honestly not sure if trolling, or sent by the most retarded subreddit to shill for black people on a board for the most racist people on the internet who won't listen to your bullshit. Picture applies either way.

I would send the Terminator to get him

youtu.be/mXnhsBe8NJk

I think it's the line "the land of the free and home of the brave"

Niggers aren't free, in fact this country pay a shit ton of money in welfare for them. Niggers are actually pretty damn expensive so it implies this isn't their land.

They are also cowards. Have you seen a nigger fight 1v1? And I mean a true 1v1 not "imma 1v1 you in a circle of my friends so you have to take my beating because if you win they will kill you" niggers always roam in pack and when threatened with an actual challenge they run and regroup with aforementioned welfare. This then implies it's not their home because they aren't brave.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER WHITE PEOPLE COOKING TASTES LIKE DRY WATER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I work with niggers 10 hours a day everyday, faggot. I work at a fried chicken plant.

>yuropoors everyone

>My country
When did you buy it?

>you just blow dogs for quarters
Found the twelve year old
>kill yourself
Your mom lets you say edgy shit like that? Must be a gutter whore.

"WAAAAHHHH, he's not respecting the flag enough, my feeeeeliiiinnnnnggggsss"

Fuck off pussy.

>black people block highways to protest
>community uproar

>black guy peacefully protests using his constitutional rights
>national uproar

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER YOU SPELLED THEIR WRONG FAGGET NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

"I sure hate this country where I had my way paid through College so that I could make millions to toss around a football."
He has the right to express his opinions in a peaceful manner, I have the right to think he's kind of fan asshat.
Murica.

He's bringing attention to himself. It's called virtue signaling. It's what rich, privileged fucks do to look like they give a damn about social issues. He was probably expecting a lot more pats on the back for his "brave, progressive" stance. Failed to understand his fan base. Oopsy.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER YOUR MOM MUST BE A NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

so you didnt make it any further than them did you?

I was actually referencing the part you usually don't sing, which is about killing slaves who escaped.

He didn't say anything about hating the country or wanting to move, you fucking redneck retard. He's protesting the government's incompetence in reigning in the police unions from doing whatever the fuck they want. How does it feel to be dumber than a literal nigger?

Who told you to come here and parrot all this retarded shit?

OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG
OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG
OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG

I could care less. He is exercising his freedom of speech. You don't have to like it, you just have to know he has it. Just like you have the freedom to bitch about it on an anime board, faggot.

The only thing I find funny is that this guy doesn't even look black.

I would do the same if I were in the NFL and I'm white.

>retarded

Fuck off ableist bastard.

>being an asshole by politicizing the nation anthem.

Lmao, what the actual fuck is this shit? It's the national anthem. It's inherently politicized, you degenerate animal.

Why is that funny though? Can't anyone be upset about the situation, regardless of race? I'm white and I'm upset about what the police get away with.

> using logic on the internet
You'll get further just calling him a faggot.

OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG
OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG
OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG
THE HIJACKERS FUCKED UP ON THAT ONE PLANE THOUGH OTHER THAN THAT
OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG
OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG OSAMA BIN LADEN DID NOTHING WRONG

He's in a position to bring attention to such issues more than an average person could. I'd even go as far to say that people in such positions are morally obligated to do so. I've been following the story and seen no examples of him trying to make it about himself, even though he has gotten a lot of support from fans and fellow players. Hell, even the Seahawks (who fucking HATE the 49ers) are supporting him on this. Maybe get out of whatever echo chamber you are getting your hot takes from and see what other people think.

Take your phony patriotism and shove it up your ass.

It's just is, mkay.

Fucking REKT

Rekt

>By the way, you don't use our national anthem to make a political statement.
And why is that?
>He can get the fuck out of my country for all I care.
What is the reasoning behind this being "your" country? being born here? because, oh shit, guess what!? it's his too.
>Go to one of several countries that still have slavery and make his statement there.
Pretttty fucking sure his denial to stand up on the anthem had nothing to do with slavery.
>Fucking pisses me off to no end.
Then you need some hobbies that don't involve stuffing your sisters cornhole, billy bob.

What I think is sad is that he had to resort to this. People are murdered and there is no justice. A huge part of the country doesn't care. They care more about sports and patriotism. So he used the opportunity he had to get people's attention. What kind of backwards country is this? We care more about someone being unpatriotic than we do about murderers going unpunished.

Oh, is that what he's protesting? I guess I was more concerned with actual news, like Native Americans protesting water rights, North Korea testing nukes, and that whole little election thing we have coming up, because I'm a redneck retard.
I'll start paying more attention to distractionary bullshit articles from now on, just for you, user.

Slavery, Jim Crow laws, those two things are pretty much why blacks are so poor which breeds gang activity and high crime
>b-but welfare!!
I don't think you know what welfare pays for but it pays for the bare minimum, i.e. Unhealthy cheap food, lowsy housing in crime ridden areas, electric bills. How about instead of just throwing out money so people can barely scrape buy you build more charter schools and inner cities to help get kid into school and off the streets

>protesting
He sat down for a stupid song that talks about killing slaves that's hardly a protest

>I guess I was more concerned with actual news
>like Native Americans protesting water rights
I haven't seen anything like this on the news. I know what it is, but haven't seen it be mentioned.

the fuck was talking to you?

But if we skip over singing the part about killing slaves it shouldn't be a problem, right?

>political

And would you?

Sometimes niggers need to be shot. Whats the problem?

I don't know who this is or what you're talking about but I can tell you're full retard.

>By the way, you don't use our national anthem to make a political statement.

Yes you can. First Amendment.

It's funny all you R-tards bleat "freedom" like a goddamn mantra but don't seem to have a fucking clue what it actually means. It doesn't mean you're free to do as you like but a guy that doesn't think like you is not.

And you fags even extol the virtues of free speech but the second somebody criticizes the troops, cops, or the flag; you guys are ready to form a goddamn lynch mob.

You don't believe in freedom, you believe in fascism.

Not really disregarding that the song talks about killing slaves the revolutionary war (which the star spangled banner is about) wasn't about black people, blacks were still enlsaved 200 more years followed by Jim Crow, if I was black I wouldn't stand either

Did you learn that in your women's studies class?

They always do.

"Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie. Michael Brown deserved what he got.

"I can't breath" was not the result of choking. Eric Garner was resisting arrest and had a heart condition.

Freddie Gray killed himself trying to fake police brutality. All of the police have been or will be exonerated in court.

There is no institutional injustice. There are just stupid niggers, who break laws, and other stupid niggers like Kaepernigger, who support them.

When people can't behave and act like animals, they get shot. The weird thing is, they refuse to stop acting like animals

Okay easy tough guy I don't want problems

They always skip over that part? when?

The Star Spangles banner was written during the War of 1812 about an unsuccessful naval bombardment on a fort.

No I learned it from the real world. I'm not saying everyone is racist. But if you deny that racism is common you're blind.

What do you mean it wasn't aboutblack people?

*yawn* leave the country if you don't like it

Since when has race had anything to do with it? Pigs have always gotten away with murder, dumbass. They are murdering pigs, they all have a throwaway piece so they can kill anyone they want nig or not.

Nvm I was wrong I thought it was about the revolutionary war

Nah fuck that. If he wants to stand or sit thats his decesion. Ill do the same and ill burn the american flag while i do it and give a negative opinion on the government and not get thrown into jail.

Anerica fuck yeah!