You will never walk again, but you will fly editon

Old

1st for Azor Jon

Second for Jonsa

Can you warg into a wyvern?

nth for Shireen

frogfu!

nth for cleganebowl

what the fuck does that actually mean, is he the third rider?

Bran is a fucking monster and should be killed.

Is this an official ad? Holy fucking spoilers lmao

>he's on the dragon wagon
>he's not on the wight flight
humanlet fucking shits

What's your excuse for not being /WAIFu/ yet?

He'll probably try and it'll make him trip out and see the entire history of Westeros from the time of the dragons til now and future as well maybe since dragons are supposed to be extremely intelligent and pass on their memories and also are rumored to know the future

Where's the animated version of this?

first for maisie

Jesus I thought the manlet thing was a joke

its not

He is a manlet, but she's also a giantess

Is it pronounced Yuron or Oiron

Preston got me thinking in one of his recent episodes....

Will he write a scene of Frogu scooping the poop out of Brans butt. You know, since he can't poop himself.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>5'9 is a giantess

Sup manlet

One day I will rape Meera,
watching the curly bimbo idling in these empty forests, I will slowly sneak up behind her through the shadows of the busy trees. Naturally the idiotic frog girl will be unaware of her surroundings, probably wiping shit of this useless cripple's ass, she knows the foolish masses just love her caring persona and the attention is like a drug for the otherwise lonely girl.

That doesn't matter to me though, my goal is her body and pride and I must take both.

I will approach the huntress from her blind spot, silent and unnoticeable to the untrained eyes and ears. One of my favorites: a really blunt mallet, is a fast, precise weapon and especially effective against unprepared adventurers that do not even think about carrying the local cheap helmets with them. Meera will fall asleep immediately, and in that same moment I must grab her unconscious body and ride us both into a shady, abandoned corner of the forest, far away from the eyes of potential saviors.

Me and Meera all alone in the dark groves, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I'll rip off the little cloth covering her medium sized udders and start slapping them, one, two, three .... fifteen times until she regains Consciousness.
Awoken from the pain of her bruised tits I will turn her attention to me by whipping my 10 inch icy cold wight dick across her shocked face, Meera will at this point undoubtedly open her lewd mouth to scream for help.

>No based NK until the wall comes down

>implying Sansa isn't a lanklet

Holy shit this literally reads like a conspiracy theory. The disjointed writing style, the drawing parallels where there are none, the huge leaps in logic ... Seriously tinfoil shit.

Bran takes over Drogon once it's revealed Dany is a crazy evil bitch married to Euron and uses him to burn the Wights en mass whilst the heroes use dragonglass and Valyrian steel to destroy the Others.

>WHERE'S MY SIBLINGS?
>LEBDS GO MURDER THEM :DDD

A futile gesture in my presence, I will simply use an unheard white walker spell to stop her brain from issuing any commands to her body while still being fully conscious. The curly bitch with her mouth open drooling and tongue half out can only be described as a pathetic sight, so I will simply take the invitation and shove my undead dick inside her mouth.

Her throat, not quite used to the foreign body invading the space she needs to breathe, will certainly hurt and at this point I will release her brain from the spell while I force my 10 incher all the way down her throat until my crotch bumps into her nose. Of course I made sure to not wash my equipment for a few days beforehand so the stink of the pheromones and sweat emanating from them will violently assault the frogwoman's nose while she without doubt will try to catch a breath of any air she can get.
Laughable, I will not let her breathe even once as my stacked gear penetrates all the way down to her windpipe and feeling the walls of Meera throat wrapping around me ensure that no amount of air will pass.

The girl will probably try to fight back, maybe even try to bite it off or damage me. But to no avail, I know all about her weak build and against my undead northern dong there is no escape for her.
Disregarding Meera's need for air I will continuously thrust myself in and out of her throat just until she's about to pass out, at which point I'll release the pent up climax, hosing down pints of hot-white semen down her throat filling her stomach and lungs to the brim with my mana before sliding out of her throat allowing her to breathe for the first time.
As Koenig chokes and coughs from the white stuff filling her lungs and throat, trying to catch a single breath of fresh air, I give her a condescending look, letting her know this aint over

>siblings

>In The Garden of Edenos I speculated for the reason the wall was erected and the purpose of the Night’s Watch was to keep men away from The Ironwood Tree of Eternal Life, the counterpart to The Weirwood Tree of Knowledge that men ate from. This caused us to forget why The Watch fought against the Freefolk; so they did not get to the Ironwood and start an apocalyptic war.

wew

Yur wrong tho

wew

Anybody know who the new character in the episode 10 leak is?

>pic related

She's 6'0" you retard. Google is outdated.

That is giantess for a woman

I'm also taller than that, so go fuck yourself

Jack Black?

Wonder Boy

Looks like Jaime is wearing Tywin's armor

>BUT THE LEGEND
>OF THE LEAK
>WAS HAY HARDCORE

What did he mean by this?

Well, he IS the Lord of Castely Rock now. He isn't a King's Guard anymore.

So do oaths mean jack shit in this world?

>Night's Watch
>King's Guard
>For Life

People seem to care less and less about oaths as time goes on.

"In The Garden of Edenos I speculated for the reason the wall was erected and the purpose of the Night’s Watch was to keep men away from The Ironwood Tree of Eternal Life, the counterpart to The Weirwood Tree of Knowledge that men ate from. This caused us to forget why The Watch fought against the Freefolk; so they did not get to the Ironwood and start an apocalyptic war."

I think that's what he meant.

>She's 6'0" you retard

Sure she is manlet

>I'm also taller than that

Sure you are

>Well, he IS the Lord of Castely Rock now.

He IS?

nice

Nice digits nigga

>everyone else is dressed formally
>Liam is just wearing jeans and a t shirt
Fucking madman

guys is it yuron or oiron

I mean The Kingsguard only started to let people go recently because of political reasons, and this is because the Lannisters have taken honor from the Crown.

Night's Watch, most people follow the rules, big deals are made out of those who haven't thus far.

/jʊəɹɒn/

reminder: this is a future vision and bran can see how it ends

Urine

>I'm retarded so I'll just act like everyone that points it out is lying
I'm not sure you're shitposting hard enough

Bronn's back, baby!

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU MISS JOFFREY

CUTE!

Looks like Bronn is thinking about bad pussy

>reminder: this is a future vision and bran can see how it ends

Did we start the fire?

Who the fuck knows

Can someone post that reaction image of Varys looking disturbed in episode 5?

"Hey, no touchie" - Bronn

No shit. Cersei burns down King Slanding.

Also Tommen commits suicide, Jon becomes King, and Benjen peaces the fuck out again.

upvoted

>I'm a manlet and I know she's 6'0 cause I'm psychic and I'm definitely tall

Yes

And why would any soldier follow Jaime if they know he doesn't give a fuck about oaths? Who's to say he wouldn't leave you to die the second it suits him? There's absolutely nothing worse in a leader than one who bails for self-interest.

Ełron

GARGOYLE
A
R
G
O
Y
L
E

Give it up. It's obvious that you're just a sad manlet projecting your shit on a pakistani quran study board

Howland reed

Screencap this post

Ofc he is user he is the eldest son.

>MFW Rickon and Dickon will NEVER become gay emperors of Essos

>dressed formally
They're all casually attired user, but Liam is certainly dressed more casually than the rest

Weak b8

Thanks lad.

>guys, look at me im really cool because i post spoilers and pretend like it is common knowledge

you missed the point entirely. show me one other instance where brans visions are in the future.

Keep projecting, manlet. Your insecurity is showing.

>the projection meme

I hurt your feelings?

Sophie Turner is not 6 foot lel

Hands off she's mine

If the kid in OP's pic possessed a Dornish sellsword and made him fetch a bowl of his own homemade cereal, the headline might read:

"Bran-Bronn bring Bran Bronn bran."

Well, Jaime might do that. But he won't disappoint the Lannister interest, and if you are a Lannister bannerman you probably wouldn't want do defect so badly. And Jaime isn't rallying soldiers, he's leading bannermen who are already following his family.
Also he was kingsguard COMMANDER even after killing his own king because of Lannister money and control.

You just
KNOW
N
O
W

I like how they glossed over this. It's a pretty big deal that Jaime is now lord of Castely Rock.

>tfw no qt jewish gf

>tfw no qt jewish bf

Show is going to push for a stark vs stark plot

>bittersweet ending we've all been warned about
>fuck dany just cause

You're arguing with multiple people.

It's just kind of obvious that you're a butthurt child when you resort to calling people "manlets" for pointing out she appears taller than is listed. She does. It might just be because she's surrounded by midgets, but she does look taller than that.

Liam and Carice have defintiely fucked, they have history
He probably shared a threesome during one of Sophie and Natalie's lesbian trysts
And of course the goblin on the right is sexless

She's like the same height as JLaw and she sure as fuck ain't 6 ft tall.

Bran isn't warged into Hodor when he sacrifices himself. I think Hodor is the most transcended character in the series, coming to peace with his fate when he sees it.

Also hodor;s conciousness possibly being stuck in a timeloop might be better than the fate than most get, which is horrible death then nothing hell.

>People find this bug-eyed bitch attractive

I don't understand some people

Holy shit, I think you're right.

Episode ten, get hyped.