Has anyone else seen it? I thought it was pretty good

Has anyone else seen it? I thought it was pretty good.

It was, although I'd have liked it better if it had kept the tone of the first half all the way through

2nd half is undeniably weaker.

>tfw want to become animal
>married to perfect waifu
What do?

killer movie. Check out Dogtooth too.

I think I liked it. Maybe.

Watched it today actually. It was enjoyable but the music was jarring most of the time and broke me out of the mood it seemed like it was trying to set instead of giving me the uneasy feeling it felt like it was shooting for. Ending was good, but the movie seemed to drag on for longer than it actually was.

I really want to know what the most undesirable animal they turn you into is though

Really liked it but user above is correct, second half is weaker but its still not bad.

After all this time, I thought Sup Forums would at least have a webm of that butt rubbing stuff.

what animal did he turn the psycho girl into, Sup Forums?

a snake
because shes cold blooded
and so she cant kick anything every again

I'm on it.

the best scene is when the girl jumps out the window

do when he kicks the girl

Good Man.

I want to think it was a peacock, which is why you have that weird interstitial scene with him waking up with a peacock at his back, or the peacock alighting over the Leader's plans with the maid.

I thought it was goddamn fantastic. I loved Farrell's choice to keep his voice and cadence in a farcical, removed drone. Him not playing it straight/naturalistic is really what helped sell the movie for me, as it's really operating as a weird parable rather than a document.

It was really funny and the ending was perfect. I liked the centaur-like disjunction between the first and second half. Much stronger than Dogtooth, looking forward to what he does next.

just kidding
couldn't have been the peacock cause female peacocks are a weird dun color. The romance with the huntress was the best part of the movie. Sorry but just saw it and really mulling it over before I went to bed. This and Green Room were the best movies I have seen this year

>patrician movie
>shit movie poster art
Every time.
graphic artist here

>much stronger than dogtooth

are they the same director?

dogtooth is one of my favorite movies

Yeah, his first English script.
Same whiplash vacillation between discomfort, violence, and black humor.
Better cinematography. The framing was great, he applied the same architectural rigor with trees in the second half that he did with structures in the first. So pretty too, I immediately wanted to go to wherever that was filmed.

What was up with the opening scene (the woman shooting the donkey)? Did it have to do anything with the rest of the plot?

it didn't

It was dumb and unnecessary and the title should have fallen in a less arbitrary way. It sounds nitpicky but it did draw me out.

was pretty good.

i thought it was the psycho girl, killing a pony?

Absolute pretentious shit.