WHITED.COM

WHITED.COM

His wife's daughter looks like that midget from Bad Santa

Did you really have to remind me of this train wreck OP?

WE

>Ron not even a ginger
Fucking hell, what is source material?

Did they seriously set out to find the niggest black actresses they could?

BLACK COULD BE ANYWHERE

>my wife's daughter

Problematic. It's better now.

Are the crystal gems.

I can't wait for excuses when this flops.

It's called "colourblind casting" or some other bullshit, basically it means that characters aren't written with a set race/ethnicity/gender ect so any actor can audition for the role, they did the same thing with Grey's Anatomy hence the huge number of minority characters in it

why is she making that face

It's BLEACHED faggot

Official term is COLONISED

IT'S BLEACHED!!!!!!!!!!1111!!111!!1!!1!

British blacks tend to be far darker skinned than American blacks since they have little to no white ancestry, makes no fucking sense for their daughter to be that dark despite being half white tho

There's still hope, guys.

Why is Britain so much into cuckoldry? Like it's so keen to destroy its own people and culture and it has literally become a muslim country..
RIP you english fucks.

How exactly do plays 'flop'?

wtf? a white family?

uhhh racist and exist much?

I get it when youre doing a tv show and it doesnt really matter, especially if its minor characters, but goddamn you can't just change the race of an established character
You do that and you change the whole story
Is that what they're going for?
A reimagining? Or is this just 'inspired by Harry Potter but not really'?

Lol it gets worse

Keep in mind that in the movies they jarringly changed Goyle from a white actor to a black actor halfway through the series and considered replacing Emma Watson at one point. They give even less of a fuck about continuity than X-men does

The black guy was an original character. Crabbe's actor was in prison or something at the time

>story takes place 19 years after Deathly Hallows
>Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny should therefore be 35-36 years old
>clearly being portrayed by actors in their fifties

I swear to God they must have cast this movie by calling random numbers in the phone book and asking whoever answered if they wanted a role

What did she mean by this?

What were you expecting? Snape, Lupin and Sirius were supposed to only be in their thirties during the events of the series yet all of their actors were at least a decade older

Dat Rainbow Dash pendant tho

>considered replacing Emma Watson

for what reason?

>tfw my friend is moving back to england in a month

Cuz she's icky, ugly and can't act lol