Is ANOHNI really a transwoman?

I mean, in every pic she/he just looks like a man with long hair and eye liner

who cares, get a better hobby

he looks like shit

when someones a transwoman it means someone who was born a boy dressing up as a woman so yeah shes gonna look like that

i dont want your dick ever near me again, as my red wine slips over my body and my penis rides hard you best keep it away from me I am serious. Every morning I wake up and get angry about your penile hanging ways, dangling over my ego and face with fury. Its so rude and suckable. I am supposed to treat your tri-dick-cyle with respect but its dickuffult, i can't handle that. I always want those balls, in my mouth.

>when someones a transwoman it means someone who was born a boy dressing up as a woman

I don't care about an artist's gender or whatever because I don't write for pitchfork

Their identity doesn't affect me or the music

new david bowie

That's what most transwomen look like though

>transwoman have long hair because long hair is feminine
Why do they have to conform to gender roles

It's just a meme that I hope ends soon

>tranny mad

>Their identity doesn't affect me
okay
>or the music
no

a lot of people who identify as trans don't even put in the effort to look like the gender they identify as

IGNORE Sup Forums THREADS

have you noticed that most transpeople are male to female? it's like women aren't even allowed to have their own gender anymore. men get to be women now too

You confuse transgenders and crossdressers

She blocked me because she made this drawn out post on facebook that went nowhere about being trans and being not taking seriously. I said "I like cheese" and it got 400 likes before it was deleted and I was blocked.

im sure lauren tipped her off about you

You sure showed he.. him.

Other people didn't like the post either, some of the comments were like "Ok, so what are you trying to say?" it was just a wall of text that seemed more like a directionless tirade more than anything else.

yeah but im sure they didn't get block
face it brandon you need a new identity

I need a whole new life.

i don't that she was like "oh shit that's brandon love" and blocked him. maybe it was because she was trying to say something and he was trying to be "funny" and it pissed her off by him not taking it seriously.

brandon, no one in the music industry knows who you are, or cares.

gender isn't binary.

it's fluid

there's almost as many genders as there are people

I'm autrogynid myself

I don't care either, I just listen to the music.

yeah i know. but honestly its best to stay out of shit like this. Unless you are educated enough to outwit them

Facebook is king of personal attacks when you get into an argument. atleast she was nice enough just to ban brandon

Even if I was personally attacked I'd probably just shrug and move on from it. It's just text on a screen from someone I dont know, or ever will be involved in my life. Probably made me look bad but from all the likes it got, people probably weren't taking the post as seriously as she wanted.

lol using a trump gif to say that the truth is wrong, you're def not doing it right faggot

I mean that's what trans people are anyway so

why haven't you just killed yourself yet

You go first, I'll be right after you..Promise.

Ugly transtrender.

Your life revolves too much around the internet. It's not healthy.