Truly impels one to cogitate

truly impels one to cogitate

That's nice, but the problem is that different countries have different definitions of "equality" so this map is useless.

Surprised about the gap between turkey and pakistan

>France
>Only 83%
Fucking muslims.

How many ethnic French are practising christians?

france confirmed south american once again

>US
B-but the media told me Dumpf magically turned 99% of men into rapists upon inauguration.

Practising, like, going to the church every weekend ?
Maybe 20%, I hope less.

That's a trick question

>Pakistan higher than Japan

wat.

>I hope less

*Tips*

Those who support equality are the most cucked.... hmmmm..

This. Swedish and Anglo views on equality seem to be mostly about """"MUH PRONOUNS""" and getting shit for free

>pakistan
>india
>south africa

I checked, only 4,5% of the French go to the church every week.
64% claim to be catholic, but it's more by tradition.
Actually 29% of us are full atheist, and 34% more just claim they have no religion (63% in total).

2% of the French go to the Mosque every week, which is a third of French Muslims.

>1/3rd of muslims go the the mosque every week

aahhahahahaha, no.

that number is even more retarded when you realize that muslim women don't go to mosques

>muslim women don't go to mosques
wtf is wrong with this religion

There's a hadith that it's better for a woman to pray at home than mosque

Poland 64
Russia 58

Ukraine 57

Haha cucked

Pakis had a female PM, once

Why you hope less? I think it's better for french to become more religious because it comes with conservativism and promote traditional family values

Yeah I know I heard about her, but still quite surprising turkey has a shitton of femenists in big cities and pakistan is much more conservative than turkey
>INB4 kurds

>Mohammed complains Christianity and Judaism are corruptions by man of God's word.
>Supposedly creates a perfect and in corrupted holy book detailing God's word
>Muslims instead follow sayings attributed to him by other people

Really molests my nuerons.

>India is 71
Really?

The location of the survey was maybe a factor, as in Turkey also included Rural villages, while only educated city dwellers in Pakistan took the survey. Or I could be wrong, haven't checked the website.

This

>promote traditional family values
That's completely subjective. Having four wives, woman that dress like Batman, marrying old men to 13 years olds, woman forced to marry their rapist, etc. Wouldn't be traditional family values for Europeans. That shit belongs in the desert far from the west.

They elected a female PM in the 70s and have had numerous female state-level governors in recent years.

>japan 60

They've had female PMs, have a more vocal feminist movement and the Hindus have female godesses that aren't just fertility goddesses.

Will you eat shit and go fuck yourself? None of these are standard in most muslim countries. You just came here to insult us with accusations pulled from your ass as always.

STOP REPLYING TO EACHTOHER ITS FUCKING CONFUSING

Yeah I know, but quran is gods word and its not corrupted, he didn't want people to write hadith because he feared they will mix them with gods word

Your fault that you created pan arab flag nigey

>UAE and Kuwait
>triangles
Do you even geometry bro?

That ass pain.
>None of these are standard in most muslim countries.

Except while not common in all they are common especially in the Arabian Peninsula. Muslims should assimilate to the West or not be there, them importing backwards bullshit and calling it traditional family values is insane.

The religion is seriously at odds with western societies and unlike with most Christians there seems to be a more literal interpretation.

Then why do so many people insist on following the Hadiths and not just the Koran?

Yeah but gulf isn't most muslim countries. And most gulf girls don't marry at 13. By the way gulf women (except poor ones like yemen) aren't really oppressed they are more privileged than most westerners since their lifestyle doesn't involve neither helping their husband and working nor does it invovle cooking/cleaning/etc. like rest of womem since they have maids that do everything for them.
My country is considered good in the arab world for women's rights. But still it's conservative. Wealthy families all send their girls to college but after they finish education most of them drop out of professional life by will, not because it's not allowed for them to work, but because of conservativism this country has.
I'm not asspained I'm just annoyed how a lot of westerners think that jusy because we hate whores we are oppressing women.

because people are retarded

I always thought jordan and palestine had itentical flags apart from the dot

Because hadith explains somethings that aren't written in Quran.
Example. Quran tell us that prayer is an obligation on every Muslim. Hadiths tells us how to do it.

Me too, lol

Do you mean cognate?

Source : spring 2015

Just wait for an update, you'll see

not necessarily no
the pope literally kisses refugee feet, every practicing christian i know is a huge sjw who thinks muslims are oh so exotic and fascinating and oh you know we have the same god in the end and oh you know jesus is also their prophet blah blah i did a pilgrimage to palestine and did charity for my muslim brothers blah blah blah pure dhimmi bullshit

meanwhile i'm atheist, or well i don't have a religion really, and i know plenty of people like that they feel much more free to criticize muslims, are much more reasonable down-to-earth people and all

for example you know who draws all the mohamed caricatures in europe ? christians ? nope they say we should "respect religion", it's the atheists who write those cartoons, as usual they are the ones defending france

>conservatism and traditional family values

Like what ? Less work for women or wine every day ?

Wine every day is good for health tho.