Post pics of hot sluts, anons say what they'd do to them

Post pics of hot sluts, anons say what they'd do to them.

More fucked up the better

Strip her down to her panties, put some clothes pegs on those nipples so she's crying with pain. Force her to serve drinks to me and my friends while we play videogames.

i'd suck her dick

Be extremely graphic and violent with my lactating fiancè. No limits whatsoever. ;-) be BRUTAL.

Degrade her about her saggy tits while slapping them about. Shove a banana in her pussy and mercilessly fuck her asshole

I'd bash her head in with a baseball bat until she was unconscious. I would strip her, lay her face up on the bed. Tigh her arms to the bed post, if no bed post then I would put her on a chair instead. Next grab my pocket knife and find all her veins in her arm. Stab from the top and work my way down. Same goes for the leg. She has to look at me while I do this, then fuck her dead bloody corpse on the bed.

>not wanting her to suck your dick with dem dick sucking lips while she jerks off

Just treat this whore as an animal

I'd slather peanut butter on her ass.

twitter/annaaasnyder
insta/annaaasnyder
fb/anna.snyder.906

If sny of you want personalised wwyd stories on a girl, kik me - usemyplaything
Send photo, name of girl (real or fake), and any requests for story

Naime?

twitter/heidisnipes
insta/heidisnipes
fb/heidi.snipes

I would shoot her with a shrink ray. It can't be easy to be a gaint in these days.

thinks she is the shit

fake and gay

Oh my god she's beautiful.

Definitely start with some lactation. Start consensual, tie her on her knees wearing a nurses outfit with her tits exposed. Then start milking her like a cow while slapping her in the face, getting harder and harder. As she starts asking me to stop I'll get out her phone and start a nice little live facebook stream so all her fb friends can watch. She's really sobbing by this point.

All the milk I've got out of her by this point I'll force feed her. Find the longest dildo I can and ram it so far down her throat she chokes and vomits.

Finally lay her on her back, spread her legs and tie her ankles. Find a nice bottle of hot sauce and empty it all into her cute little vagina so she's writhing in pain. Put a damp towel over her face. Then get all the milk from the kitchen and waterboard her with it while fucking her little asshole

It's a long shot... but I posted some photos of my exgf, Lisa, awhile back. I lost the drive with those photos. If anyone saved them... pleeese... re-post them for me.

She's skinny young brunette, with a gray FFA t-shirt and teal boyshort panties. Most shots are of me & her on a sofa, but also some with a pink thong on my motorcycle.

Will PayPal someone $10 for them!

what is wrong with is dick ?

Id take her to a nice classy restaraunt, wine and dine her. Talk about how her job is going and how much longer until she finishes her degree. After were finished, i suggest i pay the bill, and i persuade her to come back to my place.

I dont hesitate to bash her skull in with brass knuckles as soon as she closes the door. I hit her again for safe measure to make sure her blonde bimbo brain is knocked out cold. I undress her as she lays therd unconscious. I fondle her tits and spread her asshole, examining her precious innocent holes that are about to be destroyed. I drag her into the bathroom and handcuff her to the toilet, placing her head on the toilet seat. I whip out my cock and start pissing all over her and into her unconscious mouth. She awakes choking and gargling on my piss, startled to find herself in the position she's in. She knows shes dead.

I proceed to put my brass knuckles back on and warn her that shes about to get throat fucked and fucked in her ass. If she tries resisting, im knocking her teeth out or breaking bones. I force my meaty throbbing cock down her closing throat, i rear back and hit the pig right in her mouth, knocking her front 3 teeth out. She decides to take her rape and has no trouble after that, except her disctusting vile vomit that i broke her wrist for doing. I step back and force her ass up, shoving my hard cock deep into her dry bleeding asshole, she lets out screams for me to stop, but her anal cavity feels too good to quit. She was truly suffering. I finish by blasting a big thick load into her asshole. Wash her shit off my cock, go in the other room and grab my .357, put 6 in the chamber & walked in the bathroom and without hesitating unloaded all 6 into her bloody, broken, vomit piss soaked body. She was out of her misery.

I'd rip out her whore piercings and throatfuck her til she passes out

Tie her wrists and ankles, push her down onto her knees. Threaten to cut her unless she plays with her cute little pussy for me.

Sit in front of her and jack off into a tissue as she cries and masturbates. When I've recharged and the tissue is still nice and runny, walk over and rip that piercing right out of her nose. Rip the cummy tissue into 2 and shove it up her nostrils so she can only breathe through her mouth.

Then force her mouth open and fuck her throat as she struggles for air. Pull out and cum on those perky little tits.

What would ye do?

Honestly, if I met her right now in my room on my bed. I would love to make her think she's in control of me.

I would kindly ask her to remove her shoes and let me rub her feet. She wouldn't decline as my torso is jacked and my foot massaging skills are to die for. I'd convince her to let me kiss her foot just once as an experiment, she'd blush and at this point start to tingle more and more. Queue 5 minutes and a bottle of wine and I'm worshipping her feet, she thinks shes in control and has the upper hand. Thats when I strike.

Just like an irresistable abusive boyfriend I'd command her for my taking. Start becoming more aggressive and come onto her. I'd come close to the edge of uncomfortable but she'd have no choice out. I would exploit my boundaries by grazing her tits and groping her thighs and ass. Currently I'm wearing gym shorts so I'm sure she would notice my 7.5" bulge. Starting to place her hand on my dick and kissing her neck I'd tell her to bend over and smack her ass, not a light smack but one that she can still feel 10 seconds later. I'd roll her over and start going to town. First heat her up with my tongue, slowly and teasingly at first but going faster and faster. Whip my dick out and command her onto her knees. After my cocks surging enough I wouldn't tell her or ask her I'd just do as I please with her. First pick her up toss her on my bed, roll her over and start slamming her. She'd first orgasm within minutes. Without stopping I'd switch to a more comfortable position (for me, not her) and start my marathon. She'd prolly be too weak for me and ask me to take it easy, thats when I slap her and cover her hands with my mouth as I apply more pressure into her making her back arch. I'd eventually finish with all of my weight on top of her applying the most pressure I possibly can to destroy what used to be called her pussy. I'd tell her to finish me off by sucking me off until I'm pleased, then send her back.

Gangbang one, bukkake one, bondage one. Based Only On Bodies.

Vomit and send her back to the Atlantic

Oh

idk why but that pic makes her look like eight feet tall

Knock her unconscious, sit her with her neck tied to a radiator, hands behind her back and her legs spread. When she comes round I'll threaten her with a knife while stuffing her mouth full of old mouldy food I've found from her trash.

Once her mouth is nice and full I'll tape over it so she can't spit it out. I'll empty out her jewellery draw onto the floor and tell her that if I can fit every item into her slutty little pussy then I'll let her go, otherwise I'll drown her in the bath while fucking her asshole.

Start slowly pushing each necklace, bracelet, earring into her pussy as she cries and squirms. Once it's as full as it can be, I'll start slapping her precious little twat so that blood starts to trickle out. Then release her ankles so I can fuck her feet and cum onto her bloody, stuffed pussy.

Decide what else to do with her later

Damn! Moar!

Please do my 3 I love your style

More sexual though treating them like sluts please

want to pull down that top and expose those giant tits to the whole club. Looks like that thing is barely staying on. Post more of her?

wwyd

would love to slap those tits around and watch them jiggle. More please

My older sister.

this slut has fantastic curves. Moar

damn... face and tits?

More of this cum slut

tits?

That she is. She "raped" me when I was like 12 and I loved it.

This one's a home invasion

Prep work is going round her house grabbing her parents, immobilizing them, gagging them and tying them to chairs in the front room.

When she gets back home for the day I'll be waiting, punch her out cold, tie her hands behind her back and her ankles. Wake her up in the living room in front of her parents.

By this point the parents are both crying, she's coming round and starting to cry. First job is exposing those slutty tits, give them a few strong slaps. I'll take a candle from the mantlepiece and light it, slowly but surely bringing it up to her delicate little nipples holding her there until she's screaming and crying.

Next I take off her sandles, and lay her flat between her parents. Expose her mothers pussy and force her head into it, telling her to eat it or I'll slit her throat. Her dad gets to suck on his daughters toes while she eats out his wife...

Might write more

I would sit on the bench with her during our national anthem

you're fucked up bro. I wouldn't let my kids around you.

I agree this is the most fucked up thing in this thread.

cont.

While she's laying on her front, it's time to expose that little pussy. I take the knife I'm holding and start piercing holes in her tight jeans, making sure the point of my knife accidentally slips into her pussy lips and inner thighs. Eventually I've cut myself a little access hole.

Now is time to use that little slut pussy of hers, I grab a poker from the fireplace and start sliding it in as far as it'll go. Once it's in nice and deep I start fucking her with it, using it like a lever that's pulling her body up and down off the ground.

Now my dick is truly diamonds, I pull some barbed wire from my bag, strip the remaining clothes from slut and her mother. I make them kneel face to face and tie them tight to each other with my barbed wire.

I put a few slashes into their tits for good measure and then force them to both suck my cock until I cum over their pretty faces.

Got any face?

Take her on a date and actually be interested in her and hopefully end up in a monogamous relationship after several dates and love her. I'm more of a romantic person, which is probably a bit of a balance with my more cut throat professional views. To quote an Enron trader: "If you'll double my pay for stepping on someone's throat, well I'll stomp on their throat."

it's her

.Wife