What's Sup Forums's opinion on horse wieners?

what's Sup Forums's opinion on horse wieners?

I would like to touch one some day. They seem soft but firm. I want to watch it leak.

same

Am I supposed to have an opinion about horse wieners?

I've always wanted to play with one, but never had the chance. Any tips for finding a horse/someone with one who's be happy to help?

yeah, me too.

I want to fit as much as I can in my mouth and twirl my tongue on the tip. Stroking the shaft. Fondling those massive cum filled balls..oh god. The thought alone gets me so hot. So wet..anyone have more pics/vids?

Donkey's are longer. Horse's dick are omega in comparison

Love watching experienced girls jerk the fuck out of a huge horse dick till it pours out cum all of the damn place. SO MUCH CUM!

I looove looking at them and would like to play with one.

How many of you horse cock whores female?

Witcher 3?

yall got fucking problems for real

yeah. shadman.

nah. just embracing honest sexuality. some hang ups, definitely, but real problems aren't made of this until it becomes an obsession.

horse dicks have actually gotten bigger during domestication, all equestrianism is just a cover to suck their dicks

>anyone have stories?

Let's get some horse sucking vids going.

I second this

I concur entirely apart from typically nice asses, riding girls have one thing in common, that they love sucking huge cock :)

You know she sucked him off

Not to burst your bubble, but if you even tried to suck the head, and it flared, it would break your jaw or suffocate you.

Yeah but what a way to go :)

>had some horses once
>Many mares
>i like mares
>Found out some of them was in heat
>Yes!
>sneak out late night
>Scratched a ear or 2
>Found one was in a cage/booth (dont know what the name is) with a stalion next to
>mare making sounds and flipping vag
>stroked mare site
>heart racing
>getting closer to the rump
>tuching somthing
>somthing gets opens and closes
>Starts stroking
>mare looks at me
>walk behind mare
>Now or never
>starts licking mare pussy
>dit it for about 5-10 min
> came all over the mare rump :D
> happy

Moar

Cont?

sorry bad english im german :p

sadly no-more went back with a feeling of Victory

anyone having stories to share :D=?

So fucking wet for this :)

404 in 3 2 1

more please :D

dont you have anything=?

Oh Gott.. why always us..we are a doomed people you sicko

I wish she swallowed this

ive allways wanted to try dat :S

oooh nice.

ive allways wanted to tuch a horse dick how dose it feel?

>inb4 someone posts the gay horses Webm

I don't want to be THAT guy, but this is fake. I saw the scene, and at the beginning, she was handed a bowl of the "cum", presumably to scoop into her mouth and spit out.

If you want to find the scene, look up "deep throat and deep cunt" on Bing (google doesn't show it). It is only about a minute or so, but you can see it there.