Would you country benefit form military conscription?

Would you country benefit form military conscription?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_spéciale_militaire_de_Saint-Cyr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know I would, at this rate I'll just keep neeting instead of doing something with my life, like joining the military

Why don't you volunteer?

I dont get your question; but if that answer it, I am going to an officer school next year. If I manage to get through the physicial test.

There is no mandatory conscription here, if thats what you are asking.

What field are you going into?

Ýes and I want it back for Germany. Not conscription but every German should serve the country for 1 year mandatory female and male.

I think our current semi-optional service is good enough. Putting over 50% of a generation in the army in present day is just not the best idea, training a lot of those guys would be nothing less than a waste of time and possibly create risks to others if they have any psychological issues at all.

I think its super fun! #poop

Been thinking about it

Engineering. I cannot give any specific details since I dont know them myself.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/École_spéciale_militaire_de_Saint-Cyr

I really don't want the normies there though.

No.

I alrwady have to deal with enough fuck heads in the Army that volunteered to be here. We don't need any unmotivated, bitchy, special snowflakes on top of that.

What?

You're the special snowflake for being triggered

Yes, We used to be hot shit, then conscription was abolished and now were cuck and fag central.

You must not be or have been of any rank that had to babysit 18 year old soliders. If you did you'd understand.

I had to, I kinda liked it, a good feeling to mold fucktarded, pampered millenials into human beings who can follow instructions and dress themselves.

Dimme læll

I don't think soldiers wand to work with lazy millenials who can't live without facebook

My problem is they want me to do paperwork on them rather then just letting me smoke the shit out of them. Paperwork follows them the whole time they are in, where giving them swore arms and legs lasts a day. It's not fair to them to have a paper trail for every little thing they fuck up, it happens they are young and green, and it wastes a lot of my time.

We need cannon fodder/flesh walls for when Ivan comes calling, this is no time to be picky.

>babysit 18 year old soliders

What? Are you a weak faggot? Everyone was young once.

Yes, alot of our youthes could benefit from the swift kick up the arse the military provides.

Exactly, they are young and they make mistakes and I get that, but they at least want to be in the Army, they want to do the job. It already is enough extra work making sure they aren't fucking up, the last thing I want is to have to also have to look after young kids that DON'T want to be in the Army.

Plus conscription will never happen in the U.S. outside of a wartime draft.

What a load of shit. Considering 76,1% of all applicable conscripts were conscripted and out of those only 14,4% quit before finishing training it's clear that the vast majority of people are perfectly capable of being trained and fine with it.

Meanwhile only 8,8% of all people are c-paper degenerate s(released from service because of """""medical""""" reasons).

The rest are conscientious objectors like jehovahs witness' and hippies and people who put off their service for one reason or another.