TV shows that had literal 10/10 perfect endings

TV shows that had literal 10/10 perfect endings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

I didn't know federation credits had physical form.

Obligatory.

Christ no. S3 is shit

Futurama, season 4

>I didn't know federation credits had physical form.

u dum

I thought all the money by then would have just been like credit now since they're called "credits"

They're poker chips.

DEXTER ENDED AT THE END OF SERIES 3. DO NOT SAY OTHERWISE.

>Dexter /10/10 ending
Are you fucking serious?

words of a pleb. S3 is by far the best.

L O S T

Fight me.

This is still one of the best endings for any TV series I've ever seen. Why is it so hard to make good endings?

>don't know how to make screenshots
>get quads

>sopranos.gif

Not season 4, the best season

>tfw I agree

I used to watch this all the time. How did it end?

The show died when she did.

2deep4u

There are countless plebeians still mad over the finale. I was mad at first honestly, I really was, but over time I realized it was just disappointment that there would be no more LOST, the comfiest show of all time.

Watching it over again in the past few years since it finished, I've grown to like it more and more, probably the most emotional and yet satisfying finale and send off to the characters of any show I've ever watched.

the first 4 episodes sucked and were slow and all why what come on this flashback again you're killing its power

then it got good again
then it became the best adaptation of manhunter
then it had a 10/10 ending

i imagine the first 4 episodes were bad for anyone watching them as they aired, but consecutively, they're great.

what series?

Hannibal

Hannibal.

jesus just stop

they fight the Titans and at the end talk about retiring but it's ambiguous and they walk off into the distance, it's a safe ending but perfect for the series

O N I O N R I N G S

Fuck you for reminding me

Sons of Anarchy went on for way, way too long, but holy fuck that ending.

I GUESS I GOT, WHAT I DESERVED, AFTERALL

what an assy predictable finale that was

I know this has nothing much to do with the thread but do you think people get holodeck addiction in Star Trek?

dis

>we dug coal together

At first I was sad that there would be no more Angel, then I read what they planned to do next and was even happier with how it ended.

is this a meme?

What would you have preferred?

absolutely

In the future, lonely self-absorbed cowards like us probably care about nothing else except visiting the holosuites

Of course while the Federation has no real currency I imagine they work on a scrip system which depends on how much you contribute to society, so we still work shitty jobs just so we can have holosuite privileges and live out our fantasy of fucking 20 year old Jennifer Connelly and hanging out with her at Target in the middle of the night

I don't know, Breaking Bad was full of surprises the whole way through and then the ending was well put together but just too predictable. I guess they'd exhausted all creativity already and gave the audience enough clues to guess what was going to happen though

>if i were to allow myself to get sentimental...

>fantasy of fucking 20 year old Jennifer Connelly and hanging out with her at Target in the middle of the night

Wow user, that's a fucking solid fantasy right there.

Anyway, I would think a lot of people would want to recreated dead loved ones and family members.

We would live in a society where no one would be able to let go and move on.

Anyone know where I can stream angel?

There was a whole episode about it. Maybe more.

Scrubs

House was gr8 but the ep before it was weird

The whole "people with fake guns + threat" and "real automated gun + no threat" thing was too symmetrical. Left bluff, right bluff.
It was like they worked the plot out on a napkin.

So I've been re-watching TNG and while Wesley is an obvious Mary Sue from the beginning, he doesn't really become a problem until season 4/5. Then he becomes an insufferable know it all cunt. Up till then though he was a just curious good natured kid despite being ridiculously good at everything.

I could have lived with him being a Garry Sue if only they hadn't made him a little shit

>didn't die by jumping out of the building
shit 2bh

Angel